ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
Flying High D 04:45 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
This

/pol/ sleuths found his social media. He obviously hated whitey.
Black supremacy?
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:50 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Remember how they reported on Charlotte?
Now civil suits are being brought against the alt right groups at Charlotte. Can’t civil suits be brought against BLM, ANtifa and The companies that support them, over the 530 mostly peaceful protest riots they have been around involved in?
[Reply]
2112 06:22 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
You can tell by the way the mainstream propagandists are reporting it that they are lying about the motive or that it was an accident. I don't believe that shit for a second.
According to the MSM a red suv killed people.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:24 AM 11-23-2021
RSM red suvs matter
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:27 AM 11-23-2021
This November has been killa 4 rappers.
[Reply]
2112 06:29 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
lmao what timing from this asshat:

Here’s what’s hilarious about them whining and crying about “the horrible conditions at rikers island” back in 2014 I was doing work projects on the deserted north brother island in the east river. You have to pass LaGuardia airport and rikers island to get there. You could smell the bacon and eggs and pancakes in the morning they were cooking for them crooks on a floating barge/containment facility lol they’re getting fat in that jail.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:49 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
CNN was on it all night last night. Fox wasn't. Fox isn't covering it now either.

Why didn't you include Fox in your list?
Fox was all over it, continuously. The Mrs. watches that and I got tired of hearing it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:32 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
CNN, MSNBC not reporting it or talking about it because it does not fit their narrative.
ABC did a long piece on it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:35 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BLM starting to have lots in common with Al Qaeda
BLM

Maybe it was a joint BLM-KKK operation.

Let’s go with that.

(CIA too, since this is a Taco thread).
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:39 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Fox news reports it, talks about it and gets the libs view point on the subject.

Fox News though according to Libs is shit, even though they have higher ratings that MSNBC, CNN and all the other networks.
Yes, because some fucking maniac driving through a crowd is a point of debate between libs and cons. Definition of knee jerk.

Cons are off the deep end.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:11 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, because some ****ing maniac driving through a crowd is a point of debate between libs and cons. Definition of knee jerk.

Cons are off the deep end.
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:15 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, because some ****ing maniac driving through a crowd is a point of debate between libs and cons. Definition of knee jerk.

Cons are off the deep end.


^totally unaware that he just employed his own point^

:-)

the dems here are so desperate to 'win'.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:25 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^totally unaware that he just employed his own point^

:-)

the dems here are so desperate to 'win'.
If you believe this mass murder was political, you are either irreparably stupid or completely insane. (Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive.)

There is a element of insanity on both extremes. You are that element on the right.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:28 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
:-)
Yes, because assigning this incident to BLM is the epitome of controlled stable thought. Of course.

All my enemies are BLM.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:29 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
If you believe this mass murder was political, you are either irreparably stupid or completely insane. (Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive.)

There is a element of insanity on both extremes. You are that element on the right.
^deflection^

One of us is going to work, the other is going play nanny nanny boo boo all day over this subject.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up