ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
2112 04:36 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
For sure. And I've seen a lot of similar stuff from white guys as well. Racism blows.
Just a reminder that inchiefsheaven and the rest of the people in this thread are waiting very patiently for you to post your examples of the despicable white racism you’ve personally seen.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:45 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Just a reminder that inchiefsheaven and the rest of the people in this thread are waiting very patiently for you to post your examples of the despicable white racism you’ve personally seen.
He might post some comics that Hustlers did in the ‘70s.
[Reply]
2112 04:45 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
For sure. And I've seen a lot of similar stuff from white guys as well. Racism blows.
You watched Roots as a youngster? FYI that show was made by a black guy

[Reply]
2112 04:48 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
He might post some comics that Hustlers did in the ‘70s.
Either roots or fritz the cat. Here fritz the cat, what a traumatic childhood young edave had.

NSFW language

[Reply]
sully1983 07:06 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
I don't think calling the majority of black voters as engaging in acts indicative of mental illness to be a winning strategy to get them to join your party. It can come off a little hostile.
lol yeah you'e right. I guess I should have threatened black folks into voting for Republicans by saying "They are gonna put you all back in chains!" (like Joe Biden did when he was campaigning for Barack Hussein back in 2012:-)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-t...ack-in-chains/
[Reply]
threebag02 09:15 AM 11-25-2021
thought there might have been an eDave sighting...
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:23 AM 11-25-2021
Mostly peaceful parade
[Reply]
scho63 09:52 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Fox has a picture of him on the front page. CNN you have to go look for the article, then click on it to see a pic of him. Almost as if they don't want you to know he's a black guy.
Nooooo way, CNN would NEVER do something like that. They are the most honest and trustworthy news agency out there!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:31 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Nooooo way, CNN would NEVER do something like that. They are the most honest and trustworthy news agency out there!!!! :-)
Only reliable cell service where we live is AT&T, I told my wife they own CNN. She said, “Life can’t get any worse.”
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:09 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by scho63:
His mugshot has been all over mainstream media outlets but why is it so important that people know he's black?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
His mugshot has been all over mainstream media outlets but why is it so important that people know he's black?
Because it was clearly a hate crime targeting white people.

It has to be spelled out for the sheeple like you who probably still think Rittenhouse shot black people.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:56 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What would it take, or what would you need to see to be convinced that this was a racially motivated hate crime?
I would need the cops to say that the incident to which they were responding before the massacre - reported as a knife fight - wasn’t actually real or reported and the account given to the media was a mistake. Or that it was a coincidence and didn’t involve him.

That would be a good start.

I also keep wondering why this guy would use his own car in a planned out terrorist attack. Better to use a stolen car, wouldn’t you think?

And then why park in some random strangers driveway and ask for an Uber? Why not have an escape plan? Dump the stolen car somewhere and GTFO?

It has the look of something that he did instantaneously, not a planned attack. And the thread title BLM - is completely unsupported.

It may have been a hate crime. At the moment, it looks like a different crime - mass murder.
[Reply]
threebag02 10:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I would need the cops to say that the incident to which they were responding before the massacre - reported as a knife fight - wasn’t actually real or reported and the account given to the media was a mistake. Or that it was
That’s been done already
[Reply]
tredadda 11:07 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I would need the cops to say that the incident to which they were responding before the massacre - reported as a knife fight - wasn’t actually real or reported and the account given to the media was a mistake. Or that it was
You ever watch Chapelle's Show? I remember there was a skit in which he played a juror who refused to believe R Kelly was guilty and when the prosecutor asked him what it would take for him to believe that R Kelly was guilty, he gave a ton of ridiculous scenarios. When I read what you are typing, that skit comes to mind.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
How would the lack of a prior incident make this racially motivated? It seems like you are saying that there is compelling evidence that it was racially motivated, but you aren't convinced because you see a plausible alternative theory. Is that accurate?
The lack of the prior incident would remove the explanation that he was fleeing the scene of a crime, and that the parade massacre happened in the course of that flight rather than as a terrorist attack.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up