ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:44 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
in a more conservative world it might have a better chance
Or in a world where there's more murder. The murder rate has been in decline for a long time.

That, despite the decline in executions.
[Reply]
2112 06:46 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Or in a world where there's more murder. The murder rate has been in decline for a long time.

That, despite the decline in executions.
Do you have link to that murder rate decline youíre mentioning?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:49 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Do you have link to that murder rate decline youíre mentioning?
U.S. Murder/Homicide Rate 1990-2021
Attached: united-states-murder-homicide-rate-2021-11-22-macrotrends.jpg (25.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:51 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
His social media has been examined and it found a lot of BLM sentiment.
Shhhh.... never interrupt your opponent when theyíre making a mistake. Just let him continue to flail with his wrong takes, itís comedy gold to the people who know the truth.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 11-23-2021
Saw that JJ Watt is covering funeral expenses for the victims. Hate on JJ all you want, but he’s a stand up guy.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:56 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Saw that JJ Watt is covering funeral expenses for the victims. Hate on JJ all you want, but heís a stand up guy.
true
[Reply]
Bowser 07:03 PM 11-23-2021

[Reply]
2112 07:21 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
U.S. Murder/Homicide Rate 1990-2021
Interesting. It only goes up to 2018. Iíd be interested to see where itís at now. I know from my personal xp that NY city crime and murders has gone off the charts in the last two years. People are getting shot in broad daylight in midtown, which used to be one of the safest places in the city not that long ago.
[Reply]
threebag02 07:26 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Interesting. It only goes up to 2018. Iíd be interested to see where itís at now. I know from my personal xp that NY city crime and murders has gone off the charts in the last two years. People are getting shot in broad daylight in midtown, which used to be one of the safest places in the city not that long ago.
stops right before defund police
[Reply]
2112 07:30 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
stops right before defund police
Yep
[Reply]
baitism 09:08 PM 11-23-2021
Ginerdoug airing his vagina all over this thread. Not surprising. Dude wouldn't live anywhere where his neighbors might be black.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:15 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
Ginerdoug airing his vagina all over this thread. Not surprising. Dude wouldn't live anywhere where his neighbors might be black.
You should talk to your doctor about removing that tumor growing out of the top of your neck where your head is supposed to be. It emits a lot of nasty shit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:24 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
Ginerdoug airing his vagina all over this thread. Not surprising. Dude wouldn't live anywhere where his neighbors might be black.
Spot on! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:32 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
yeah, like send in a meal then when picking up the tray, lethal inject him ASAP

any gofund or crowd fund should be instantly forfeited and given to the victims, sick of these criminals families getting rich
I wish! Not when this too is happening.
Antifa Member Attacks Senator’s Office With Axe, Avoids Jail Time (VIDEO)
Democrats donated to his GoFundMe, and the FBI gave him his ax back.

Starks pled guilty to the destruction of government property, which comes with the guidelines of a 10-16 month prison sentence. Instead of prison time, Starks was sentenced to probation and had to pay a fine of $2,784. The damage to the property was estimated to be $3,800.


Video
Meanwhile Jan 6th Capitol tresspassers are held almost a year without bail in violation of the 8th Amendment.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:35 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Spot on! :-)
Tits?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up