ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kid Rock returns to slam Wokeness and Cancel culture
Deberg_1990 05:51 PM 11-22-2021
Hells yea!


So glad the Bull God is back. All you young millennials (a generation who by now are age 30 and above) can chew on this! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻pic.twitter.com/d7aPeEv6bI

— Sam Roberts (@notsam) November 21, 2021

[Reply]
SuperChief 02:34 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
This makes no sense.
Progress is "woke," no matter the era. Everything changes - science, technology, information, culture, society. This is literally the "Grandpa Simpson shaking fist at sky" pic. Fit for all time(s).
[Reply]
Bowser 02:38 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Progress is "woke," no matter the era. Everything changes - science, technology, information, culture, society. This is literally the "Grandpa Simpson shaking fist at sky" pic. Fit for all time(s).
Progress is progress. Woke is an overload of emotion in groupthink for social situations.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:42 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Progress is progress. Woke is an overload of emotion in groupthink for social situations.
Your keywords here are "overload" and "groupthink." You only think this way because people are so overly connected via the interwebz.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:43 PM 11-23-2021
On a side note i do prefer ghetto white trash kid rock of the 2000's over country white trash kid rock that we've gotten the last decade.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:46 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
On a side note i do prefer ghetto white trash kid rock of the 2000's over country white trash kid rock that we've gotten the last decade.
I present - the best Kid Rock song. You right, btw.


[Reply]
The Franchise 02:49 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I present - the best Kid Rock song. You right, btw.

Itís Devil without a Cause.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:51 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Itís Devil without a Cause.
I'm the J-O-E to the C, ho
Call me Joe C, got more game than Coleco

I played the shit out of this album as a teen.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:57 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
*the word "woke" is typed in the Lounge*

MODS MOVE THIS ABSOLUTE FILTH POLITICS BULLFUCK CONVERSATION TO THE GODDAMNED DC CESSPOOL FORUM I HATE YOU DIE AND FUCK OFF
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Spott 03:07 PM 11-23-2021
I always thought of Kid Rock as a millennial. Even though he’s actually 50, I just assumed he was in his 30’s and looked 50 because he was a burnout.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:40 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:45 PM 11-23-2021
Lmao, remember my meth cooking dad loved Kid Rock. Now he's pandering to conservatives to take money from them? Well can't say the man is stupid. I'd do the same thing if I were famous and probably broke.
[Reply]
backinblack 04:03 PM 11-23-2021

[Reply]
Pablo 04:05 PM 11-23-2021
Finally. The hero we all needed emerges from the dumpster
[Reply]
lewdog 04:06 PM 11-23-2021
Talk about JAG!!!
[Reply]
SuperChief 04:39 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Itís Devil without a Cause.
Debatable. But also a banger.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up