ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kid Rock returns to slam Wokeness and Cancel culture
Deberg_1990 05:51 PM 11-22-2021
Hells yea!

So glad the Bull God is back. All you young millennials (a generation who by now are age 30 and above) can chew on this! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻pic.twitter.com/d7aPeEv6bI

— Sam Roberts (@notsam) November 21, 2021

[Reply]
Fish 11:22 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Right, so I recently watched the HBO documentary on Woodstock 99.

Holy shit those songs look different to a 38 year old than they did a 16 year old. Goodness.
Yeah, for sure. I'll have to check out that documentary. There were a lot of weird censorship rules in the late 80s-90s that resulted in some really hilarious lyrics too.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:29 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:

PattyFlakes :-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:32 PM 11-22-2021
Originally about country music but damned if it doesn't fit here as well

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:42 PM 11-22-2021
Shows MSNBC and CNN for fake news but not Fox News?

Go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:44 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What a stupid tweet.

It was the Millennial (who are now 30 and above) who listened to his shit and put him on the map in the first place.

Those 30 year old-somethings were 15 year old something when Devil Without a Cause dropped.

It was us Millennials that were the reason his ass was even getting MTV play.
You're a millenial... nice.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:50 PM 11-22-2021
He worked with the band who released the same song with some different lyrics 6 years ago and put his own little shit in it. The original is actually pretty decent.

This... well, it's definitely Kid Rock... haha. I kind of like it in some ways but wished he'd have done his completely own shit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:52 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Holy shit yes.

"It's all about the nookie, come on, the nookie, so you can take this cookie and shove it up your a...."

I want to kick 21 year old me in the balls.
Probably not as much as you want to kick 16 year old me in the nuts. Our cross country team was … we’ll call it counter culture. We were douches. So they’re having a homecoming parade for the football homecoming. So we’re supposed to enter a float right, we’ll we’re not going to follow any standard level of compliance here, right? So one of the guys was a DJ, we got a generator, trailer, the DJ equipment and some togas and threw a toga party on the float. With that song. Blaring as loud as possible. And Kid Rock. And a bunch of other shit.

Honestly we got more compliments than complaints because we were having fun, but I don’t know how they didn’t just disband the cross country team.

Be it known, that I was not the idea guy here, but I could back a trailer and knew how to run a generator. So I was complicit.

Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, for sure. I'll have to check out that documentary. There were a lot of weird censorship rules in the late 80s-90s that resulted in some really hilarious lyrics too.
It’s not a bad watch. But it’s not an easy watch.

There are a gratuitous amount of naked boobs. But they’re mostly shown in correlation with sexual assault. So…that’s not fun.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 11:54 PM 11-22-2021
how much of the hepc do you think ravaged his liver before he took that pill cure?
[Reply]
RubberSponge 11:57 PM 11-22-2021
alright ya'll, I feel like it's time to break out the affliction and ed hardy shirts packed away in the garage.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:30 AM 11-23-2021
Without Googling, what is the millennial age range?
[Reply]
TimBone 12:57 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Shows MSNBC and CNN for fake news but not Fox News?

Go fuck yourself.
He knows the audience of this brand of pandering.
[Reply]
Strongside 01:15 AM 11-23-2021
Regardless of where you stand on the message, anyone who claims this is good music is deaf, insane, or has extremely low standards. I’d rather listen to Yoko Ono.

That song is fucking trash.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:14 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Holy shit those songs look different to a 38 year old than they did a 16 year old. Goodness.
What's next, I guess you'll be lamenting that the right to party is ACKSHULLY not one you must fight for. . . .

:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:25 AM 11-23-2021
Who's gonna give me some sugar tonight? Who? Who? - Who? Who?
[Reply]
Jamie 03:25 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Not a kid rock fan but I absolutely hate wokeness more than Chiefs fans hate Brady and the Patriots.

People need the courage to start speaking up against it.
Yes, is there not a single person with the courage to finally speak out against wokeness? I've literally never seen anyone complain about it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up