ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kid Rock returns to slam Wokeness and Cancel culture
Deberg_1990 05:51 PM 11-22-2021
Hells yea!

So glad the Bull God is back. All you young millennials (a generation who by now are age 30 and above) can chew on this! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻pic.twitter.com/d7aPeEv6bI

— Sam Roberts (@notsam) November 21, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:04 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I can take him or leave him, but the fact is he wouldn't be getting half this much hate if he wasn't a vocal Trump supporter
Dude, no.

Shitting on the age group that made you your fucking career is what people are criticizing him for.

Don't tell me old people all of a sudden think he makes great music now when they weren't listening to him 20 years ago.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:29 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude, no.

Shitting on the age group that made you your fucking career is what people are criticizing him for.

Don't tell me old people all of a sudden think he makes great music now when they weren't listening to him 20 years ago.
I don't agree that he shit on anyone near his age, he's talking to kids who never gave a shit about him in the first place, kids who only know him as country-ish Trump supporter

The people who made his career were in their 20s and 30s twenty plus years ago, now they're... older
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 12:46 PM 11-24-2021
Trying to drum up ticket sales to idiots.

Same as his “run” for Senate.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:47 PM 11-24-2021
I don't agree that he shit on anyone near his age, he's talking to kids who never gave a shit about him in the first place, kids who only know him as country-ish Trump supporter

The people who made his career were in their 20s and 30s twenty plus years ago, now they're... older
Teenagers and kids liked Kid Rock 20 something years ago.

Those kids were... millennials.

Who did Kid Rock directly call out? Millennials.

Either he's trying to bitch about Gen Z kids and is making the mistake of calling them millennials, or he's shitting on the people who made him all that money years ago. It's one or the other.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:24 PM 11-24-2021

Either he's trying to bitch about Gen Z kids and is making the mistake of calling them millennials, or he's shitting on the people who made him all that money years ago. It's one or the other.
It's the bolded.

Some of these folks can't differentiate the two. Kid Rock is one of them.

Like you said, it was the Millennials that grew up listening to his music. They're all 30-40 years old now.

It's the Gen Z's pushing this radical woke shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:27 PM 11-24-2021

Meh whatevs, its cool to see a pro Trump celeb, but I'm not super invested in KR anyway

And yeah the song sucks, but that Monster Truck singer sounds like a country Chris Cornell... dude can scream paint off the wall
[Reply]
unlurking 01:59 PM 11-24-2021
Meh whatevs, its cool to see a pro Trump celeb, but I'm not super invested in KR anyway

And yeah the song sucks, but that Monster Truck singer sounds like a country Chris Cornell... dude can scream paint off the wall
Typical for a Trump fan, valuing bullshit propaganda over truth.
(We DC bound yet?! :-) )
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:00 PM 11-24-2021
triggered ^
[Reply]
Warrick 02:07 PM 11-24-2021
Romper room thread
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:16 PM 11-24-2021

Technically, probably. According to the Google machine Millenials are 1981-1996. I was born in 83 and Iím on the tail end of Kid Rock fandom.

I did a Google image search for Millenials. This is the first image of a person that showed up. He doesnít look much like me. My guess is Rock is talking to him more than me.

[Reply]
TimBone 05:58 PM 11-24-2021
I didn't want to start another thread in The Lounge, but for those of you that enjoyed the Kid Rock vid, I can only assume y'all are gonna wanna pump off to this one as well!

[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:34 PM 11-24-2021
Ha. I was out after “gobble, gobble “.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:38 PM 11-24-2021
So it was finally DC'd, its easy to wonder just which post finally did it... it was a surprisingly laid back thread up until some point
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:47 AM 11-25-2021
This triggered enough people to get 170 post. Well done, Kid
[Reply]
scho63 10:45 AM 11-25-2021
That song songs more like a parody song from Weird Al than one going on an album
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up