ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 120
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>***Post-Rittenhouse Riots and Liberal Tears MEGATHREAD***
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 11-19-2021
Post it all here! Let's fucking go!

After the Rittenhouse verdict, MSNBC cuts to Jacob Blake's uncle speaking. Except it's not Jacob Blake's uncle at all. This entire trial has been HUGE embarrassment for MSNBC. pic.twitter.com/udw4jB2afM

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:36 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
His wife was out there with him. Left him for a few minutes and came back and he was gone.
That fact somehow escaped me

So they probably gave the kid to family so they could go participate in a riot, good call on agreeing to that, fam!
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:38 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That fact somehow escaped me

So they probably gave the kid to family so they could go participate in a riot, good call on agreeing to that, fam!
I think in the end everyone is better off for it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:39 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I think in the end everyone is better off for it.
Yup
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:40 PM 11-19-2021
The only way these morons heads would be exploding more using Rittenhouse were black. That would have been quite the sight.
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:41 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
To those people who were fired from their jobs for supporting Rittenhouse on social media. Sue sue sue
Most companies reside in states that allow you to fire anyone for anything. Termination is at the discretion of the company. At will states.

So, no you cant sue unless you live here:

Alabama.
Florida.
Georgia.
Louisiana.
Maine.
Nebraska.
New York.
Rhode Island.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:41 PM 11-19-2021

[Reply]
ChiTown 01:42 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The only way these morons heads would be exploding more using Rittenhouse were black. That would have been quite the sight.
Oooooooooh. That would have been a delicious twist to all of this.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:43 PM 11-19-2021
I don't disagree with the verdict.

But this dude is the George Floyd of the right. He's not a damn hero. He did something reckless and stupid. He provoked a reaction and he got it. Did he deserve the kind of retaliation he got? No. Which is why he's innocent. But let's not celebrate bad role models.

Most people view guns as an absolute last resort they never want to use. It's not for cowboys to provoke other people, knowing they have it in their back pocket for self defense. Pick enough fights and one day youll find yourself in a fight you didn't want to be in. He is a disgrace to all the responsible gun owners out there. Not a hero.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:44 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

But this dude is the George Floyd of the right. He's not a damn hero. He did something reckless and stupid. He provoked a reaction and he got it. Did he deserve the kind of retaliation he got? No. Which is why he's innocent. But let's not celebrate bad role models.

Most people view guns as an absolute last resort they never want to use. It's not for cowboys to provoke other people, knowing they have it in their back pocket for self defense. Pick enough fights and one day youll find yourself in a fight you didn't want to be in. He is a disgrace to all the responsible gun owners out there. Not a hero.
Comparing George Floyd, a career criminal that held a pregnant woman at gunpoint, to Kyle? :-)

He might not be a hero, but he’s a decent young kid and not a criminal. He’s a victim of LWNJs.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:45 PM 11-19-2021

:-)

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:45 PM 11-19-2021

How did he provoke someone? By practicing his constitutional rights? He fled. He fired as a last resort. I agree he's not some hero other than the people he shot all happened to be career criminals engaging in criminal activity. He's a victim. He was a victim that night. He was victim of false prosecution. He was responsible. He was a victim of media lies. Ones you keep repeating. I am ashamed for you.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:45 PM 11-19-2021
Just read this breakdown and marvel at how the fascist media are STILL trying to spin this... the way they word everything is so fucking cowardly and disingenuous

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:46 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I think the jury wanted nothing more than to give the impression they did their due diligence considering the backlash about to be sprung.

I'm sure their minds were made up before the trial neared a finish.

Anyone who followed this trial and the evidence should understand how scary it is to put your future in the hands of a jury even when you are very obviously innocent and shouldn't even have faced charges.

Simply put the prosecution were a bunch of lying manipulative pieces of shit.

I mean, I barely trust people to get my meal right at Wendy’s.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:48 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I mean, I barely trust people to get my meal right at Wendy’s.
Stop eating food out of window like a seagull.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:48 PM 11-19-2021

Bullshit..... Kyle gave a clinic on weapon retention, muzzle control and great judgement under duress.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 120
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up