ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 125
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>***Post-Rittenhouse Riots and Liberal Tears MEGATHREAD***
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 11-19-2021
Post it all here! Let's fucking go!

After the Rittenhouse verdict, MSNBC cuts to Jacob Blake's uncle speaking. Except it's not Jacob Blake's uncle at all. This entire trial has been HUGE embarrassment for MSNBC. pic.twitter.com/udw4jB2afM

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:49 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't disagree with the verdict.

But this dude is the George Floyd of the right. He's not a damn hero. He did something reckless and stupid. He provoked a reaction and he got it. Did he deserve the kind of retaliation he got? No. Which is why he's innocent. But let's not celebrate bad role models.

Most people view guns as an absolute last resort they never want to use. It's not for cowboys to provoke other people, knowing they have it in their back pocket for self defense. Pick enough fights and one day youll find yourself in a fight you didn't want to be in. He is a disgrace to all the responsible gun owners out there. Not a hero.
Go fucking kill yourself already. JFC
[Reply]
eDave 01:49 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just read this breakdown and marvel at how the fascist media are STILL trying to spin this... the way they word everything is so ****ing cowardly and disingenuous

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp
Thus far, CNN has been pretty level headed and in agreement as to why.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:50 PM 11-19-2021
Let's not debate the specifics of the trial in this thread. This is for liberal tears and liberal violence.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:50 PM 11-19-2021

But this dude is the George Floyd of the right. He's not a damn hero. He did something reckless and stupid. He provoked a reaction and he got it. Did he deserve the kind of retaliation he got? No. Which is why he's innocent. But let's not celebrate bad role models.

Most people view guns as an absolute last resort they never want to use. It's not for cowboys to provoke other people, knowing they have it in their back pocket for self defense. Pick enough fights and one day youll find yourself in a fight you didn't want to be in. He is a disgrace to all the responsible gun owners out there. Not a hero.

[Reply]
petegz28 01:50 PM 11-19-2021
White guy kills 3 white guys in self-defense, found not guilty..

Left screams white supremacy......
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:50 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Well, ok, you could be right.

But I have a feeling that people around here are in for a disappointing evening.

There wonít be much of anything. People only care just barely enough as it is to post on social media about this. They certainly donít buy enough into the white supremacist narrative nor is there enough of anything else to control peopleís emotions with to the point that actually go out in any real numbers, especially in the cold.

Of course that wonít stop the media that needs this to have something to do with racism and need these riots to happen from trying to make it happen.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:50 PM 11-19-2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:51 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Thus far, CNN has been pretty level headed and in agreement as to why.
Yeah I checked out a little bit from them, wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:52 PM 11-19-2021
Tulsi dining on a cold plate of revenge.

The jury got it right—finding Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges. The fact that charges were brought before any serious investigation is evidence that the government was motivated by politics, which itself should be considered criminal.

— Tulsi Gabbard �� (@TulsiGabbard) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:52 PM 11-19-2021
Oh I Missed it because I was busy. Hallelujah!!!

And this thread is already a mega thread even!

So it's the first case that this Richards won, per what I've been told about him.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:53 PM 11-19-2021
Man, the air just tastes fresher outside today.

Nice, brisk late fall Wisconsin day. Just feels, I don't know, a little more invigorating today. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:53 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
White guy kills 3 white guys in self-defense, found not guilty..

Left screams white supremacy......
He's actually mixed race believe it or not. Has Hispanic in him and his family. So the commie media even got that wrong.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:53 PM 11-19-2021

Show the fight HE picked. . .
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:54 PM 11-19-2021
Anyone that thinks Kyle does not have the right to defend himself is pussy. The rioters were jobless pussies and the 2 he killed deserved it anyway being scumbag criminals. One of them was a child rapist for gods sake.

Kyle is the man.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM 11-19-2021
lol libs are going to hate joe over this

respect to joe

�� pic.twitter.com/9Or5nKNvSa

— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Page 10 of 125
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up