ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 76
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.


I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:55 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm saying people probably heard Paul Joseph Watson or somebody like that say "virtue signal" a couple years ago, and now the term is overinflated.

What did you say before you knew the term "virtue signal?"
Goodie two-shoes
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:06 AM 08-12-2021
Just a reminder kids, that the freedom flue brigade doesnt know the supreme court ruled in 1905 that a city can require a vaccine.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:07 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Just a reminder kids, that the freedom flue brigade doesnt know the supreme court ruled in 1905 that a city can require a vaccine.
I obey GOD, come get me.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:28 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I obey GOD, come get me.
Oh right because His laws have the ring of sanity.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:29 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh right because His laws have the ring of sanity.
Not to the insane
[Reply]
wazu 05:40 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Do you think people should make up their own minds without being mandated?
Yes. By all means don’t do business with these companies that require you to be vaccinated if that’s not your thing.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:06 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have a .357 and about 150 rounds. I've only shot it once at a range 10 years ago...have no intentions of ever using it expect in a life-threatening scenario with no other solution.

I was going to buy more ammo...then thought if I have to shoot this thing 150 times...I dont think I want to live in whatever world that is....shit would have to go "Walking Dead" south...

I think I'll look into a lethal amount of opiates instead...if I have to take myself out...that's how I want to go. Just keep them in the same case as the ammo...

I absolutely do not want to live in the joyless world they have planned for us....I wont be their slave.
You better hope you never need to use that gun if you plan on never firing it. Seriously, if you are going to own a firearm, you need to be extremely comfortable and knowldgeable and accurate etc with it. You can't just hope that your "idea" of a life threatening situation will work out in your favor just because you have a gun.

Seriously, just sell it and keep a baseball bat. That's safer in your case.

As to the idea that you would rather take yourself out than live in the "world they have planned"...that's kinda pathetic man. And it seems surprising to me that you feel that way based on your posts. But, maybe I haven't payed close enough attention.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:26 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Schools and other organizations have required vaccinations for decades. “What’s next” has been nothing, except for occasionally adding a new vaccine.
You're on the wrong side of this argument, when it is the state that is leaning on corporations and businesses, which is what Biden's admin is doing, to carry out the goals of the state. Such a merger of state and corporations is called fascism. That is not free market capitalism. That's like saying, social media companies or even the internet of things are private companies, when they were started with CIA seed money and continue to get govt financial aid. They're also turning over all our information to the state and the state is telling them to censor information. They are colluding with each other.

What other organizations are you referring to other than gub'mnt schools which have broad exemptions? There are also private schools and homeschooling. I only know of health care workers where it applies to the work they do.

People in this country were still largely free because there were no forced mass vaccinations in order to participate in life, to be employed, to travel, to shop etc. etc. This is clearly being done to coerce people to do what the federal govt wants them to do. This is still state medicine. The warp speed vaccine program was funded by the state but the corporations get billions in profits.

You apparently think these vaccines are safe as well and work. They are neither which makes the whole program even worse. The history of vaccines for corona viruses has a poor track record for efficacy. Apparently, you do not support the Nuremberg Codes as well. How can there be informed consent when there's no ingredients listed on the inserts of these vaccines? How can there be informed consent when some ingredients are not on the inserts because they are trade secrets? There isn't any. Nuremberg Codes are enshrined in our laws to protect us from the harms such medicine. Furthermore, if there are alternative forms of treatment for the same illness such medicine cannot be enforced.

The libertarian principle centers of the Non Aggression Doctrine, forcing someone even if by a private person or business to take what many know and have shown causes physical harm, even deaths, and lacks informed consent is battery—an act of aggression. Hiding the facts pertaining to this by Gates paying for press to say otherwise is also a crime. It is at least dishonest. No employer owns your body and this does not relate to the skills needed for any job.

This whole pandemic was created and/or caused by corporate billionaires in bed with elements of the state, purposely to get us to the point of coerced medicine. When Gates manuevered Robert Kennedy Jr out of the WH for vaccine safety commission that Trump was going to start, I saw one of his henchment on You Tube boasting how they were going for force vaccinated everyone. That was in 2017. This thing was orchestrated to get us to this point.

If you don't examine these points, then you are not a libertarian or even a conservative. You are defending fascism.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:26 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
You better hope you never need to use that gun if you plan on never firing it. Seriously, if you are going to own a firearm, you need to be extremely comfortable and knowldgeable and accurate etc with it. You can't just hope that your "idea" of a life threatening situation will work out in your favor just because you have a gun.

Seriously, just sell it and keep a baseball bat. That's safer in your case.

As to the idea that you would rather take yourself out than live in the "world they have planned"...that's kinda pathetic man. And it seems surprising to me that you feel that way based on your posts. But, maybe I haven't payed close enough attention.
Not all animals want to live in cages.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:33 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Same dumb****s calling everybody "sheep" and overusing dumbass terms they never knew existed prior to Trump like "virtue signal"
Kinda' like using "dumbasses" and "dumbass" 'eh? Very intelligent. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:02 AM 08-12-2021
For: WAZU or anyone who thinks they're a libertarian or even a conservative.

Is “Stakeholder Capitalism” Newspeak for Economic Fascism?

It is important to recognize the subversive use of language here. Such a system is all about sidelining the true stakeholders, and undermining capitalism. This is Orwellian Newspeak at its best, since it misuses the word “stakeholder” and is actually closer to economic fascism than capitalism....

“The level of cooperation and ambition this implies is unprecedented. But it is not some impossible dream,” World Economic Forum Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab recently observed. “In fact, one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles.”

Of course, when they say “our lifestyles” they mean your lifestyle, not their own. Their preferred vehicle for achieving their goals is other people’s businesses. In short, what they want is for private businesses to serve the interests of their own curated list of stakeholders rather than (as they see it) concentrating on returning profits to business owners. They want governments to pass laws and tax regimes to cajole businesses towards their favored ends. Since this arrangement still involves a modicum of private ownership of the means of production, they call it “Stakeholder Capitalism.”

That's just a few excerpts, you should read the entire thing. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/...nomic-fascism/


[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:04 AM 08-12-2021
Convert to the Cult of Covid death cult...or else!


My name is CJ Hopkins. I live in Germany. I am banned from eating at restaurants, traveling by plane and train, attending religious ceremonies, school, cultural events, and otherwise participating in society, because I refuse to convert to the new official ideology. #NewNormal pic.twitter.com/QJlHdKdooM

— CJ Hopkins (@CJHopkins_Z23) August 11, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:10 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Convert to the Cult of Covid death cult...or else!

Hitler would be proud to see his goals being achieved after his death. Germany dominates Europe now too. They are the head of the EU dragon and now that EU is planning for their own military.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:19 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Not all animals want to live in cages.
Holy fatalistic shit batman...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:43 AM 08-12-2021
The Unvaccinated are becoming the new Jews:

Physicians and medically trained academics, many of whom were proponents of “racial hygiene,” or eugenics, legitimized and helped to implement Nazi policies aiming to “cleanse” German society of people viewed as biologic threats to the nation’s health. Racial-hygiene measures began with the mass sterilization of the “genetically diseased” and ended with the near-annihilation of European Jewry.”(Emphasis added.)

Susan Bachrach, PhD


https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...-the-new-jews/

[Reply]
Page 8 of 76
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up