ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 76
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
wazu 07:16 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
As if RodeoClown has even one black friend

Heís such a laughable fraud.
Donít see him making this claim in the OP, but just so you know itís a pretty common thing.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:23 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Not saying Trump invented it. I'm saying you're an uncreative ****face who heard somebody say "virtue signal" and said to yourself, "Yes! I'm going to use that term! Alllll the time!!!!"

It just so happened to come about during Trump when the right was pushing back against leftist weirdos. "Virtue signal" was the best they could do.
Are you saying "Virtue signaling" is not happening, or that it should be called something like "look at me, I'm better than you", or "I'm holier than thou"...
[Reply]
Bump 07:30 PM 08-11-2021
it's a shame you libshits were so vehemently against finding a cure because you know it's not as profitable for J&J, Pfizer, etc
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:40 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I think a lot of people dont quite understand the true intentions behind a "Track and Trace" system...

It's not to stop society from doing bad things...it's to keep society from ever being able to prevent bad things from being done to them.

It's about perpetually keeping one group in complete power....with no accountability or checks and balances...this is when genocide become a reality.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:42 PM 08-11-2021
These same window lickers that were screaming that Trump was a fascist want to forcibly inject unwilling people with an experimental vaccine and make them show proof of said injection if they want to eat.

And they can't even see their hypocrisy.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:45 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
These same window lickers that were screaming that Trump was a fascist want to forcibly inject unwilling people with an experimental vaccine and make them show proof of said injection if they want to eat.

And they can't even see their hypocrisy.
Whole thing has been hypocrisy from the left.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:48 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Whole thing has been hypocrisy from the left.
The whole thing has been a strategic lie from the WEF...and their infiltrators. Party affiliation has nothing to do with it...they want this country gone.
[Reply]
wazu 08:25 PM 08-11-2021
I’m a pretty Libertarian/conservative dude. But it feels like a giant part of the country is high on bath salts regarding the vaccine.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:28 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Iím a pretty Libertarian/conservative dude. But it feels like a giant part of the country is high on bath salts regarding the vaccine.
Do you think people should make up their own minds without being mandated?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:31 PM 08-11-2021
I’m a pretty Libertarian/conservative dude.
Apparently not.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 09:38 PM 08-11-2021
Brainwashed moron
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 09:47 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Apparently not.
Exactly. 🤣
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:57 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I got more ammo last week. Guess I'll need more. I better learn how to use the damn thing first though.:-)
I have a .357 and about 150 rounds. I've only shot it once at a range 10 years ago...have no intentions of ever using it expect in a life-threatening scenario with no other solution.

I was going to buy more ammo...then thought if I have to shoot this thing 150 times...I dont think I want to live in whatever world that is....shit would have to go "Walking Dead" south...

I think I'll look into a lethal amount of opiates instead...if I have to take myself out...that's how I want to go. Just keep them in the same case as the ammo...

I absolutely do not want to live in the joyless world they have planned for us....I wont be their slave.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:37 AM 08-12-2021
Whatís all the crying about? Vaccines arenít being mandated by government. These are employers and businesses. Take your talents and your money elsewhere if you donít like it. Thatís capitalism. Very American.
This is exactly how communist Russia worked
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:17 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Are you saying "Virtue signaling" is not happening, or that it should be called something like "look at me, I'm better than you", or "I'm holier than thou"...
I'm saying people probably heard Paul Joseph Watson or somebody like that say "virtue signal" a couple years ago, and now the term is overinflated.

What did you say before you knew the term "virtue signal?"
[Reply]
Page 7 of 76
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up