ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1345 of 1351
« First < 34584512451295133513411342134313441345 1346134713481349 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:39 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Who would have guessed?!

While he has said at the same time— the vaccine doesn’t protect Against Serious Covid!

I posted him live saying it the other day—but needs repeating.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:44 PM 11-24-2021
U.S. All-Cause Excess Deaths Are Through the Roof! 2021 Is On Pace to Eclipse 2020

This is vaccine injury folks! Hope my sister doesn't die even if she was released from hospital but she will have to live with a harmed liver/immune problem.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...-eclipse-2020/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/11/24/u...-eclipse-2020/

Excess Deaths in the US are through the roof!

+112% all-cause excess deaths just the last 13 weeks!

That is 193 thousand people died more than normal in just 13 weeks! That's besides these widely available vaccines... Something is not right! pic.twitter.com/tqJiVflVUD

— Ben M. (@USMortality) November 24, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:05 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Have you noticed that you haven't provided any sources for these quotes, including the one above?
So your opinion is that they're all completely made up by people who are desperate for attention?

They're not that hard to find.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:14 PM 11-24-2021
The Enemy Admits We’re Winning!

Because that horses’s hindquarters, “NIH Director Francis Collins,” urged that anyone who disputes Our Rulers’ lies on COVIDCon be “brought to justice”—we’ll presume Hindquarters has never heard of the Constitution, let alone the Bill of Rights—, his confession of our imminent victory slipped under many folks’ radar.

So I emphasize it here, if for no other reason than that it affords another reason to give thanks tomorrow! Hindquarters

has a stern message.

Oooooh, I’m shaking in my boots; how about you?

Since Hindquarters is a bureaucrat, he speaks only lies. But that makes decoding a cinch: interpret every claim as its opposite.

Well, I am not sure yet, if we are...but we're making headway changing public opinion. Mandates are not popular per the polls taken by Baris—very unpopular. When someone like this threatens free-thinking American people it means they're pissed the truth is getting out. This NIH guy certainly is behaving like a Nazi though.
[Reply]
Donger 04:16 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So your opinion is that they're all completely made up by people who are desperate for attention?

They're not that hard to find.
I'm asking you to prove this claim:

Like this for example, by UN magnate Maurice Strong, an agent of Edmund de Rothschild:

"The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary."
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:20 PM 11-24-2021
Even in Highly Vaccinated New England, Hospitals Are Suffering

The northern New England states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, all highly vaccinated, are suffering from surges that are taxing hospitals beset by staff shortages and sicker-than-usual patients.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu told reporters Tuesday that the state is seeing its highest level of Covid-19 since the pandemic began, averaging about 1,000 new infections per day. ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-are-suffering

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 04:41 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Who would have guessed?!

The Medical Deep State’s assault on democracy and freedom continues.

They never want a return to normal.

“Fully vaccinated” will eventually require 75 boosters while they continue to impose authoritarian lockdowns, mask mandates in private residences and forced vaccinations among children.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:53 PM 11-24-2021
Oi Vey! Maybe they'll suffer some karma if she releases what's in their vaccine. Or maybe her G-drive will get hacked. That would really hurt them and help humanity.
Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims

Pfizer claims that a "soon-to-be-former employee" uploaded more than 12,000 files - including "scores" with confidential information - to her personal Google Drive account and other personal devices, a lawsuit from the company claims.

The company has accused Chun Xiao Li ("Li") and five potential co-defendants of corporate espionage, saying Li "decided to leave Pfizer for a competitor believed to be Xenocor, Inc."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/p...lawsuit-claims

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:21 PM 11-24-2021
Corona Cult discussing Thanksgiving...

:-)

Only in the bubble of New York City can people have this conversation about everyone else in the country and laugh about it or think it makes any reasonable sense at all.pic.twitter.com/Zaj9827ptf

— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) November 24, 2021

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:36 PM 11-24-2021
Burleson smh
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:22 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
While he has said at the same time— the vaccine doesn’t protect Against Serious Covid!

I posted him live saying it the other day—but needs repeating.

In other words, we just make **** up as we go along just like we have from the beginning. If it works, don't fix it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:40 PM 11-25-2021
Tribalism at its worst in full display in this thread.

I'd laugh, but it is just sad.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:53 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Even in Highly Vaccinated New England, Hospitals Are Suffering

The northern New England states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, all highly vaccinated, are suffering from surges that are taxing hospitals beset by staff shortages and sicker-than-usual patients.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu told reporters Tuesday that the state is seeing its highest level of Covid-19 since the pandemic began, averaging about 1,000 new infections per day. ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-are-suffering
Just imagine how tragic it would be WITHOUT The Vaccine!!! /covidecult
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:49 PM 11-25-2021
When do we expect the late onset side effects
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:52 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
When do we expect the late onset side effects
Lol still ignoring the tens of thousands of deaths are we?
[Reply]
Page 1345 of 1351
« First < 34584512451295133513411342134313441345 1346134713481349 > Last »
Up