ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 102
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
lostcause 01:12 AM 11-06-2020
Iím shocked, shocked I say that Taco is the one who created this thread.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:51 AM 11-06-2020
dead ballots everywhere, lmao.
[Reply]
FD 11:13 AM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Remind me never to get into a foxhole with you. You're a surrender monkey.

I voted for a fighter. My guy is just getting started, and he will be inaugurated on January 20th. Mark it down, surrender monkey.

[Reply]
SFfan79 11:36 AM 11-06-2020
The democrats are so blind to what is actually happening. They just refuse to open their eyes because they were so "against" Trump that it doesn't matter how he was removed, only that he was removed.

This is one of the saddest weeks in American history. And our country's democrats are applauding it all because they can't comprehend how bad it is. And they'll continue to ridicule anyone and everyone who doesn't keep their eyes closed to their sides cheating. Using their brain is not their strong suit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:40 AM 11-06-2020
I've been calling out establishment bullshit way before Q came along. That means I'm way up the pyramid when dumb fucks like you finally wake up.
Awwww....someone's a wittle sensitive...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:40 AM 11-06-2020
We witnethed ballot fraud theventy jillion times!
/Trumpers

They won't let us theee anything!
/also Trumpers
[Reply]
FD 11:41 AM 11-06-2020
Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

Wow, it's almost as if this top/bottom of the ballot split just proved what everyone has been saying for the past few years, that people hate the democrats but they hate Trump even more.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:44 AM 11-06-2020
1. Joe Biden had record turnout that beat Barack Obama

and

2. Joe Biden lost ground in virtually every minority demographic.

How does one square that, especially in the face of these ridiculous numbers that extend into the 90% range, and past 100% in certain counties?
Wheels?

:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 11:44 AM 11-06-2020
“Clean elections”

ICYMI: The Luzerne County (PA) election staff is currently under FBI investigation after several ballots were mishandled and thrown out. Coincidentally, all the mishandled and tossed ballots were for President Trump. https://t.co/0gDqVh9UIA

— The Election Wizard��*♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 6, 2020

Again, only low information voters believe vote-by-mail is secure and safe. https://t.co/HRXaqyvER1

First, vote-by-mail is not safe and secure. https://t.co/S2Z57KbxVO

Third, vote by mail is not safe and secure. https://t.co/qQY6hC8wq9

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:44 AM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
The democrats are so blind to what is actually happening. They just refuse to open their eyes because they were so "against" Trump that it doesn't matter how he was removed, only that he was removed.

This is one of the saddest weeks in American history. And our country's democrats are applauding it all because they can't comprehend how bad it is. And they'll continue to ridicule anyone and everyone who doesn't keep their eyes closed to their sides cheating. Using their brain is not their strong suit.

[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 11-06-2020
:-)
[Reply]
warrior 11:45 AM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Trump loses state by a hundred thousand votes

BUT MUH 3 BALLOTS THAT THE POST OFFICE LOST!/Trumpers

I've never seen such a pathetic whiney bitch display.
You for the last four years most whiney little bitch in DC history

True Story
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:46 AM 11-06-2020
Imagine being the party that engaged in various forms of voter suppression for years--purging voter rolls, closing polling sites, restricting early voting, even sabotaging the US mail-- but then still losing and having the nerve to complain that the *other* party somehow cheated.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:47 AM 11-06-2020

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 11:50 AM 11-06-2020
Mmmmmm what do you guys saying...?

How do those Trumper tears taste?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 102
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up