ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 102
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
Bump 09:27 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The hypocrisy and the projection in this post is just sad.
you would though....You would 100% support it.

Libshit trying to get ahead on the projection by accusing projection, typical.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:30 PM 11-05-2020

[Reply]
Bump 09:32 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-) :-) -cosmo aka the owner of emoji guys mult

"watermarks are standard and normal" - donger

"you're lying" - pitt gorilla
[Reply]
Taco John 09:34 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Bro it's pretty much over.
Remind me never to get into a foxhole with you. You're a surrender monkey.

I voted for a fighter. My guy is just getting started, and he will be inaugurated on January 20th. Mark it down, surrender monkey.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:36 PM 11-05-2020
Is those are actually remotely traceable...as is being bounced around...things are going to get interesting.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:36 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
1. Joe Biden had record turnout that beat Barack Obama

and

2. Joe Biden lost ground in virtually every minority demographic.

How does one square that, especially in the face of these ridiculous numbers that extend into the 90% range, and past 100% in certain counties?
Scott Brown was a republican elected to the Senate in MA right in the thick of the democrats push to pass Obamacare. That incident suggested to me that their is a collective intellect behind the electorate that wanted to thwart Obamacare.

My feeling right now is the nation doesn't want Trump nominating any more SCOTUS judges but also isn't interested in handing the democrats complete control of the legislative branches of Government over fear the Democrats would stack the court and take over that branch as well.

I have talked to voters who told me the judiciary is moving too far right for their taste. Most people are middle of the road and this election reflects middle of the road.

I voted straight R and wrote in "Optimus Prime" where appropriate.
[Reply]
Fish 09:37 PM 11-05-2020

[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:38 PM 11-05-2020

[Reply]
Mecca 09:39 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Remind me never to get into a foxhole with you. You're a surrender monkey.

I voted for a fighter. My guy is just getting started, and he will be inaugurated on January 20th. Mark it down, surrender monkey.
Before I start I know you're a conspiracy nut that isn't right like ever. But you do realize if that actually happened it would be the end of the country right?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:40 PM 11-05-2020
Ziocon Don (aka “ZogNald”, aka “Orange Maggot”) lost Because he forgot who his 2016 customers were. And every biz that does that goes outta biz

Which, after all, he’s an expert at.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:40 PM 11-05-2020
Aliens!
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:42 PM 11-05-2020

BREAKING: Nevada @USPS Carrier Caught On Tape Pledging Voter Fraud To Remove @realDonaldTrump From Office

“I’m gonna see if I can get you some(ballots), like a nice little handful…”

“What’s your unit number? Let me see what I can do…”#MailFraud pic.twitter.com/FvzQlTPnep

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 5, 2020

[Reply]
Taco John 09:49 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Before I start I know you're a conspiracy nut that isn't right like ever. But you do realize if that actually happened it would be the end of the country right?
LOL
[Reply]
Pogue 09:50 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That lady got banned by twitter.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:51 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Ziocon Don (aka “ZogNald”, aka “Orange Maggot”) lost Because he forgot who his 2016 customers were. And every biz that does that goes outta biz

Which, after all, he’s an expert at.

What are you even talking about? He replaced the racists he lost. Easy. And you were never his base.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 102
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up