ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 102
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
Tnerped 12:06 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Imagine being the party that engaged in various forms of voter suppression for years--purging voter rolls, closing polling sites, restricting early voting, even sabotaging the US mail-- but then still losing and having the nerve to complain that the *other* party somehow cheated.
No one is sabotaging the fucking mail system unless its on an individual basis. This is coming from someone that works at USPS and has worked in multiple offices during multiple elections.

Yo, how many libs here only decided to become a shit eater because of their teacher(s)/parent(s) and never had a unique thought for themselves?

I'm not even a republican and I hate both candidates, so don't think I'm a Trumper.
[Reply]
SFfan79 12:08 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:

via GIPHY

Willfully ignorant. Not surprising.
[Reply]
lostcause 12:08 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
Everyone with a brain knows democrats cheat in every election. It's common ****ing knowledge. The republicans are just too stupid to do anything about it.

And outside of your sides stupid mouth breathing **** Trump rhetoric, there is no way I can see MI, PA, WI, MN going for Biden and the left's stupid stances with everything that has happened there. Especially MI where their governor played dictator.
You seem upset.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:09 PM 11-06-2020
Willfully ignorant. Not surprising.
Tell it to the Trump lawyer who said in court that Trump campaign workers were in the building where votes were being counted.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:24 PM 11-06-2020
Everyone with a brain knows democrats cheat in every election. It's common ****ing knowledge. The republicans are just too stupid to do anything about it.
They aren't too stupid to do anything about it.

They are too big of pussies to do anything about it. Aside from a few.................about 90% of Republican politicians are total ball less pussies.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:34 PM 11-06-2020
The democrats are so blind to what is actually happening.
Using their brain is not their strong suit.
Hot takes like this, while common from incel trump supporters, highlights the glaring inferiority complex they suffer from.

Note going forward: you are smart and worthy, you don't need to believe qanon and a pseudo alpha con man to have a voice.
[Reply]
SFfan79 12:38 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Hot takes like this, while common from incel trump supporters, highlights the glaring inferiority complex they suffer from.

Note going forward: you are smart and worthy, you don't need to believe qanon and a con man to have a voice.
I don't need qanon or anyone else to tell me what to believe. I can see shit with my own eyes.

I can see the policies the left puts forward, the stances they take that are so asinine it boggles the mind how anyone can take those stances. The left burning cities, burning our flag, blocking freeways... the left pushing unAmerican ideas, wanting to tax the **** out of me, wanting babies about to be born to be murdered, feminist ****s who want to ruin a man's life for no reason other than they can... I could go on and on, but it's really pointless to rant to you. You won't open your mind to what's really happening.

The ones who have the inferiority complex are the dems who think they know best how to run everyone else's lives and steal their money.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 12:40 PM 11-06-2020
The party that spent months calling absentee voting illegitimate is mysteriously getting very few absentee ballots. Very suspicious, must be a conspiracy!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:41 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I dunno. It seemed to have worked for the past hundreds of years without a national holiday.

This was about covid-19, not work schedules.
That's with states providing early / absentee voting, which the other guy was arguing we should remove. That is of course ridiculous, but not surprising to hear from the party that's main electoral strategy is to engage in voter suppression.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:43 PM 11-06-2020
I don't need qanon or anyone else to tell me what to believe. I can see shit with my own eyes.

I can see the policies the left puts forward, the stances they take that are so asinine it boggles the mind how anyone can take those stances. The left burning cities, burning our flag, blocking freeways... the left pushing unAmerican ideas, wanting to tax the **** out of me, wanting babies about to be born to be murdered, feminist ****s who want to ruin a man's life for no reason other than they can... I could go on and on, but it's really pointless to rant to you. You won't open your mind to what's really happening.

The ones who have the inferiority complex are the dems who think they know best how to run everyone else's lives and steal their money.
Maybe stop taking your cues on what the left believes from far right partisans who are paid to rile you up?
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:45 PM 11-06-2020

Theres the misogyny.
Please tell us again how smart you are.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:46 PM 11-06-2020
why does it have to be an election 'day'.
couldn't it be an election window of like 5 days; vote in person within those 5 days.
and if Mail in; make them due in a week prior to that window.

I dunno. I'm at a loss at this point lol
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:47 PM 11-06-2020

Crying more than a lesbo in a pussy hat. How emasculated you are.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:47 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
couldn't it be an election window of like 5 days; vote in person within those 5 days.

BECAUSE THAT'S FRAUD GARBA GARBA GARBA
[Reply]
jd1020 12:49 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:

Would think that would open you up to more potential fraud.

Candidate A trails candidate B after day 4. Day 5, candidate A starts paying people to vote for him.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 102
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up