ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 45
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:51 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
^^^Tard letting the msm dominate his mind and tell him what to worry about
How does this affect your life?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:53 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Itís going to be on my tv for the next 6 months. If Iím lucky !

Skittles and Gentle Giant are still on.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:57 PM 05-07-2020
Itís going to be on my tv for the next 6 months. If Iím lucky !

Skittles and Gentle Giant are still on.
Change the channel.

Now, how does this affect your life?
[Reply]
Fish 09:58 PM 05-07-2020
WhY Do YoU GuYs EvEn CaRe?

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:59 PM 05-07-2020
Change the channel.
?
I did. Itís on every channel. ESPN just showed LeBron flapping his gums about it
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:00 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The only reason this is in the news is because white people did it.

Same thing probably happened about 20 times in Baltimore last night but nobody cares because nobody reports on black on black crime.

But at least idiots on my FB are out running 2 miles for Ahmaud. Look at me! Look at me!
:-)
[Reply]
cdcox 10:04 PM 05-07-2020
I did. Itís on every channel. ESPN just showed LeBron flapping his gums about it
There are like 500 channels, dude. Watch the streaming service of your choice. Watch a dvd. Go for a walk. Watch YouTube. Read a book. You can easily avoid any message you donít like. Your choice.

You canít even answer your own question.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:16 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
at the moment...
Just like George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:21 AM 05-08-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The vigilante shouldn't have been vigilante-ing or brandishing a firearm. His crime instigated the ensuing events. He's at fault.
It seems that one of the vigilantes, the 64 year old one with the pistol is an ex-cop. Now if Arbery was seen trying to wrestle a shot gun away from a uniformed officer and got shot, I don't think we would be debating if it was murder or not. Does it matter one of the two white guys is a former law enforcement officer? Should ex cops try to stop people they think may have committed a crime?

Again what is the younger guy supposed to do when he finds himself in a situation where someone is trying to wrestle his gun away from him? Sure you could argue he never should have been in that situation in the first place and he may even agree with you now. The fact is he finds himself in a bad spot where someone is trying to wrestle a gun from him. What would you do if you quantum leaped into that spot?
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:41 AM 05-08-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
It seems that one of the vigilantes, the 64 year old one with the pistol is an ex-cop. Now if Arbery was seen trying to wrestle a shot gun away from a uniformed officer and got shot, I don't think we would be debating if it was murder or not. Does it matter one of the two white guys is a former law enforcement officer? Should ex cops try to stop people they think may have committed a crime?

Again what is the younger guy supposed to do when he finds himself in a situation where someone is trying to wrestle his gun away from him? Sure you could argue he never should have been in that situation in the first place and he may even agree with you now. The fact is he finds himself in a bad spot where someone is trying to wrestle a gun from him. What would you do if you quantum leaped into that spot?
Just as I wouldn't be dumb enough to try and wrestle a gun away from 1 of 3 guys holding one unless I had 100% knowledge they were going to kill me no matter what, I also wouldn't be dumb enough to hold a "jogging" black guy at bay at gun point when I could simply follow him and call the police and let them do their job.

I put jogging in quotes as I suppose that may come out that there is more to the story than that. However, if the stupid mistake of grabbing a gun costs him his life, the other stupid mistake is probably going to cost them their freedom.

No matter the outcome, I think Darwin awards for everyone in this case should be handed out.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:51 PM 05-08-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Just as I wouldn't be dumb enough to try and wrestle a gun away from 1 of 3 guys holding one unless I had 100% knowledge they were going to kill me no matter what, I also wouldn't be dumb enough to hold a "jogging" black guy at bay at gun point when I could simply follow him and call the police and let them do their job.

I put jogging in quotes as I suppose that may come out that there is more to the story than that. However, if the stupid mistake of grabbing a gun costs him his life, the other stupid mistake is probably going to cost them their freedom.

No matter the outcome, I think Darwin awards for everyone in this case should be handed out.
One of the two white guys is a retired cop so you'd think he would have some sense of when it is appropriate for a citizen to detain someone and when it isn't. Like you, I have a feeling there is a lot more to this story and in the end these two guys don't get convicted. Riots and protests to ensue.

I'm still waiting for someone one from the the shooter of a black man is automatically guilty crowd to answer the question, what should the guy do when he finds himself in a situation where someone is trying to wrestle his gun away?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:03 PM 05-08-2020
Why does this story feel like the rest? Has everyone not learned yet?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:04 PM 05-08-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm sure these dumb ****s will enjoy the rest of their popular lives in the Georgia prison system, given their newfound infamy.
Mob justice?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:15 PM 05-08-2020
Dumb rednecks gonna dumb redneck.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:23 PM 05-08-2020
He wasn't jogging, he was running. He was on the passenger side of the road, when the truck caught up to him, he ran in front of the truck to confront the armed driver, who had gotten out of the vehicle. He attempted to physically disarm the man and was shot.

That's what I saw. Not sure why a story two months old is now LOOK, A SQUIRRELL!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 45
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up