ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 45
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020


Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:52 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
What if it is not crime in that jurisdiction to effect a citizens arrest? What does the man holding the gun do when the guy he is trying to arrest tries to grab it away from him?
We get it, you don't think they're guilty. You'll spin it anyway you can and continue to ask questions instead of answer them. Your responses are a waste of time.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:56 PM 05-07-2020
Holy shit Prison Bitch has gone full blown angry racist/domestic terrorist. He thought Donald was going to build a wall to keep the damn Mexicans out of his country and then Don didn't build his magnificent wall and the anger and rage built even more inside PB. Now the anger is about to boil out and hes going to be one of those guys that gets arrested by the FBI for trying to shoot up a black church.

Fucking racist scum
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:58 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We get it, you don't think they're guilty. You'll spin it anyway you can and continue to ask questions instead of answer them. Your responses are a waste of time.
My opinion right now is that if it was illegal for the two men to effect a citizens arrest, then they are probably at least guilty of manslaughter. But I get your position too. You don't know what the guy with the gun should have done when he finds himself in a position where someone is trying to grab that gun away from him. I just don't avoid that question like you do.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:59 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thatís really the gist of it

Follow him and report to the cops, but the armed roadblock is too much... the McMichaels are in trouble

And they just gave lawful gun owners across the nation a huge headache
Thats the hell of it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
My opinion right now is that if it was illegal for the two men to effect a citizens arrest, then they are probably at least guilty of manslaughter. But I get your position too. You don't know what the guy with the gun should have done when he finds himself in a position where someone is trying to grab that gun away from him. I just don't avoid that question like you do.
Yep. Good lawyer will get these guys off.

Sucks that this kid had to die but pieces of shit tend to get offed by other pieces of shit because they do piece of shit things.

If he had been home playing video games instead of out looting the neighborhood he's still breathing.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:05 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
What if it is not crime in that jurisdiction to effect a citizens arrest? What does the man holding the gun do when the guy he is trying to arrest tries to grab it away from him?
"A person is guilty of a misdemeanor when he intentionally and without legal justification points or aims a gun or pistol at another, whether the gun or pistol is loaded or unloaded." Georgia law.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:08 PM 05-07-2020
Ahmauds older brother has gone to prison in the past and is currently in the Glynn jail, without bond, awaiting new felony prosecution.

[Reply]
Dante84 09:10 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Ahmauds older brother has gone to prison in the past and is currently in the Glynn jail, without bond, awaiting new felony prosecution.
Does that make him a criminal?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:12 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yep. Good lawyer will get these guys off.

Sucks that this kid had to die but pieces of shit tend to get offed by other pieces of shit because they do piece of shit things.

If he had been home playing video games instead of out looting the neighborhood he's still breathing.
When the police attempt to arrest suspects, occasionally the suspect ends up getting shot. It seems silly me not to expect that when a citizen attempts to arrest a suspect, occasionally the suspect ends up getting shot.

Questions I have:

Did the two "vigilantes" have the right to try to effect a citizens arrest here? If they didn't then a homicide occurred while they were committing a crime and they should be punished for it.

If they did have the right to effect a citizen's arrest, what should they have done when the Arbery tried to grab the gun away from one of them?
[Reply]
Dante84 09:15 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
When the police attempt to arrest suspects, occasionally the suspect ends up getting shot. It seems silly me not to expect that when a citizen attempts to arrest a suspect, occasionally the suspect ends up getting shot.

Questions I have:

Did the two "vigilantes" have the right to try to effect a citizens arrest here? If they didn't then a homicide occurred while they were committing a crime and they should be punished for it.

If they did have the right to effect a citizen's arrest, what should they have done when the Arbery tried to grab the gun away from one of them?
I already shared GA law where it says it's illegal to brandish a firearm.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:17 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
"A person is guilty of a misdemeanor when he intentionally and without legal justification points or aims a gun or pistol at another, whether the gun or pistol is loaded or unloaded." Georgia law.
Seems like you are assuming the two guys in the pickup could not have had legal justification. It would seem to me that if they could rightly make a citizens arrest here, that would give them justification. Also can you see if the they pointed weapons at Arbery before he attempted to grab the shot gun away?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:19 PM 05-07-2020
The only reason this is in the news is because white people did it.

Same thing probably happened about 20 times in Baltimore last night but nobody cares because nobody reports on black on black crime.

But at least idiots on my FB are out running 2 miles for Ahmaud. Look at me! Look at me!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:35 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
"A person is guilty of a misdemeanor when he intentionally and without legal justification points or aims a gun or pistol at another, whether the gun or pistol is loaded or unloaded." Georgia law.
Originally Posted by :
Under current law, a person who pulls a gun on someone faces a felony aggravated assault charge, which carries up to 20 years in prison.
https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regi...KP99PueauFWdI/
[Reply]
Fish 09:40 PM 05-07-2020
I'm sure these dumb fucks will enjoy the rest of their popular lives in the Georgia prison system, given their newfound infamy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:48 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regi...KP99PueauFWdI/
You should watch the video. It would prevent stupid posts like this.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 45
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up