ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:07 PM 05-07-2020

Gregory & Travis McMichael have been arrested for the murder of Ahmaud Arbery. There will be a press conference tomorrow morning at 9 AM in Brunswick, GA (1 Conservation Way). https://t.co/jBhe4eIpeW pic.twitter.com/PEsOdnyXdR

— GA Bureau of Invest (@GBI_GA) May 8, 2020

[Reply]
-King- 07:18 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You mean the gun they were pointing at him and threatening his life with? That gun?
[Reply]
vailpass 07:21 PM 05-07-2020
He may well be a piece of shit but they donít get to gun him down like a dog for it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:33 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
gun him down like a dog for it.

Thatís not even close to what happened.

[Reply]
vailpass 07:38 PM 05-07-2020

I havenít looked at any video. Hopefully the truth comes out in court.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:52 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:

I think there are some questions left as to what was going down here.

1. How was he shot? Was it in the struggle for the weapon?
Yes.

Originally Posted by :
2. Was he really out for a run?
No. Moments prior heís seen on video surveillance inside a neighborís home. Arberyís aunt confirmed his identity.

Originally Posted by :
If so why did he aggressively run toward the people with the weapon? Thatís unusual behavior.
Arbery has a history of mental health issues as well as burglary and trespassing convictions.

Originally Posted by :
3. Why did the person in the back start filming? Was there a visual or auditory event that caused him to think to pull out his phone?
Unknown.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:57 PM 05-07-2020
:-)

What a tard.
[Reply]
-King- 08:03 PM 05-07-2020

So he has no right to try to defend himself against people who have guns? He tried to run around the truck but was cut off... What should he have done then in your opinion?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:18 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
So he has no right to try to defend himself against people who have guns? He tried to run around the truck but was cut off... What should he have done then in your opinion?
When he tries to grab the shot gun away from the vigilante, what should the vigilante have done differently in your opinion?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:24 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
When he tries to grab the shot gun away from the vigilante, what should the vigilante have done differently in your opinion?
Not chase after a man on foot with your buddy, two shotguns and a ****ing pickup truck. Stop trying to defend murder.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:34 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Not chase after a man on foot with your buddy, two shotguns and a ****ing pickup truck. Stop trying to defend murder.
I'm not defending anyone.

Chasing after a man on foot with your buddy, two shotguns and a pick up truck is not murder. It may or may not even be a crime. If a murder occurred, it occurred when the trigger was pulled. The trigger was pulled, as far as I can tell from the video, during a struggle for the gun. What should the guy with the gun do, when he finds himself in a situation where someone is trying to take that gun away from him? That is a legit question I have as I try to make sense of this situation.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:35 PM 05-07-2020
The vigilante shouldn't have been vigilante-ing or brandishing a firearm. His crime instigated the ensuing events. He's at fault.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:46 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The vigilante shouldn't have been vigilante-ing or brandishing a firearm. His crime instigated the ensuing events. He's at fault.
What if it is not crime in that jurisdiction to effect a citizens arrest? What does the man holding the gun do when the guy he is trying to arrest tries to grab it away from him?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:47 PM 05-07-2020
I'm not defending anyone.

Chasing after a man on foot with your buddy, two shotguns and a pick up truck is not murder. It may or may not even be a crime. If a murder occurred, it occurred when the trigger was pulled. The trigger was pulled, as far as I can tell from the video, during a struggle for the gun. What should the guy with the gun do, when he finds himself in a situation where someone is trying to take that gun away from him? That is a legit question I have as I try to make sense of this situation.
In your scenario, it would seem that they've got at least a felony murder situation.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:49 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
He may well be a piece of shit but they donít get to gun him down like a dog for it.
Thatís really the gist of it

Follow him and report to the cops, but the armed roadblock is too much... the McMichaels are in trouble

And they just gave lawful gun owners across the nation a huge headache
[Reply]
Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up