ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
mac459 05:19 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
They didn't "get spooked."
They definitely got spooked when the guy didnít just give up and let them believe they were top shit. They didnít expect him to put up any resistance, that how he got in close. Thatís how he was able to at least fight with the guy for a few seconds.

If they actually thought he was going to fight, they never would of let him in that close, let alone grab ahold of one of them. When their god complex was shattered by him continuing right into them, they panicked
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:33 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-)

This tard^ took time to read up on the details. Despite it having no impact on his life in any way.

I’ve always praised the leftwing media for dominating the discourse and telling folks like Hoopsdoc what they should be thinking about. It’s an awesome power they wield over the citizenry and “alt media” platforms still can’t compete at all with the mainstream left info-peddlers.
:-) ^^^^ This word salad took you longer to write than what it took me to look that up, mainly because I didn’t look anything up.

Someone happened to post it on another board I frequent. I can link it if you’d like. :-)

Meanwhile, you’re digging up Kori freaking Muhammad from three years ago. :-)

Your and idiot.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:17 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I hope gang members have a hit on them
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:50 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
From what Iíve read, the DA had to recuse herself because one of the accused used to work for her. That may be the reason for the grand jury and the delay.
Here is what the second DA said prior to recusal:

This is the memo from District Attorney George Barnhill.

I'm a former prosecutor and I don't say this lightly: this reads like he's a defense attorney for the men who shot and killed Ahmaud Arbery.

It's a pathetic excuse for a legal memo.https://t.co/w4rCoS0Oyf pic.twitter.com/5PJPAskFr1

— Scott Holcomb (@RepScottHolcomb) May 5, 2020

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:10 PM 05-06-2020
There was no reason for these asshats to confront him. They did not witness him committing any crimes. They had no basis to affect a citizen's arrest on him.

They are going to throw away the key on these clowns and they should.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:05 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
There was no reason for these asshats to confront him. They did not witness him committing any crimes. They had no basis to affect a citizen's arrest on him.

They are going to throw away the key on these clowns and they should.
^^^Tard letting the msm dominate his mind and tell him what to worry about
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:14 PM 05-06-2020
^^^Tard letting the msm dominate his mind and tell him what to worry about
Posts in this thread....
Prison Bitch has 10.
Nobody else has more than 5.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:34 AM 05-07-2020
Hahahha Drudge Report’s headlines

GEORGIA SHOOTING STUNS NATION
VIDEO SHIWS BLACK MAN HUNTED
NO ARRESTS
OUTRAGE INTENSIFIES

and sure as shit, kucks like Hoopsdoc and Eleazar bit
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:57 AM 05-07-2020
Hahahha Drudge Reportís headlines

GEORGIA SHOOTING STUNS NATION
VIDEO SHIWS BLACK MAN HUNTED
NO ARRESTS
OUTRAGE INTENSIFIES

and sure as shit, kucks like Hoopsdoc and Eleazar bit
^^^^^^Still obsessed with this story.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:07 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
As usual, the point is over your head.
Why is it so difficult for you to admit that you're both right?

If it was a couple black dudes who grabbed their shotguns and chased down a white guy to gun him down, it probably wouldn't have reached national news.

On the flip side, a couple black dudes doing this shit would have been jailed the instant the cops showed up on the scene.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:08 PM 05-07-2020
What's craziest to me is that the local police have had the story from the perps along with the video this entire damned time. Three months they're been sitting on this shit and those fuckers are still free.
[Reply]
Fish 12:22 PM 05-07-2020
How does this story affect anyoneís life?
Says the guy with basically twice as many posts in the thread as anyone else. Real mystery why that is...
[Reply]
vailpass 12:25 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What's craziest to me is that the local police have had the story from the perps along with the video this entire damned time. Three months they're been sitting on this shit and those ****ers are still free.
That puzzles me as well. I'm guessing there is maybe more to the story than what is being told.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:28 PM 05-07-2020
Interestingly, this happened in February.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:35 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What's craziest to me is that the local police have had the story from the perps along with the video this entire damned time. Three months they're been sitting on this shit and those ****ers are still free.

Regarding the 2020 killing of Arbery, officials say there is a video of him ďburglarizing a home immediately preceding the chase & confrontation.Ē The former prosecutor says video also allegedly shows him attacking Travis McMichael & trying to grab his gun https://t.co/fIyjYmMHGV

— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up