ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 45
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:01 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Who knows what the truth is here, but do we wanna live in a nation where armed vigilantes are shooting people down in the street in broad daylight?
No, but crime happens all the time. Kori Muhammed aced 3 folks in Fresno and didnít get any coverage at all.

ďGod is going to destroy white men in particular, specificallyĒ

Despite Muhammedís open proclamation of a #racial motive, the case was not described as a hate crime or terrorism https://t.co/fSWhKKSxJY

— Nieczuja 🍁 (@Nieczuja_clan) April 30, 2020

[Reply]
ChiTown 02:06 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No, but crime happens all the time. Kori Muhammed aced 3 folks in Fresno and didnít get any coverage at all.

Was there any video of this? Video makes these things MUCH more powerful.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:08 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Disgusting that it wasn't listed as a hate crime, but it has nothing to do with this story
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:15 PM 05-06-2020
LOL Bitch.. What are you doing here, man? What's your end goal?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:33 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Was there any video of this? Video makes these things MUCH more powerful.
That isnít why the story didnít get national coverage man.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:01 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
rot in jail scumbag.

sad that if the roles were reversed, race wouldn't even be be mentioned.
If the roles were reversed the 2 shooters would have been in jail from the moment it happened and would never have seen the outside world again.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:12 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Google an article or two on this, man.

These 2 guys saw him looking through a window a few days prior, tried to get his attention and he wouldn't stop. They saw him out jogging later on, got their guns and piled into the truck to go 'talk to him'. Their position is they were trying to effectuate a citizens arrest. All of this is by their own admission.

You can see one of the shots at his right ribcage where blood is already showing, probably from that final shot (because, y'know, point blank w/ a shotgun doesn't **** around). Coroner reported 3 separate wounds, suggesting that all 3 shots hit.

One of them evidently dialed 911 and when the dispatcher asked what he was doing that appeared criminal in nature they didn't provide an answer and reportedly responded 'he's a black man running down our road...'

There's very little to take from this apart from a couple of hoosiers got themselves a god complex, weren't prepared for the possibility of the kid fighting back (after they, again by their own admission, swerved in front of him as he tried to run away), got spooked and murdered him.
Yeah. They donít seem to have any viable claim of self defense. They rolled up on him in a threatening manner, themselves provoking the confrontation. They became aggressive with him, one getting out of his vehicle, threatening him with weapons. He tried to escape and they swerved in fromt of him and he continued to try to escape as shown in the video before he was cornered and probably reasonably feared for his life and felt all he could do was fight.

Theyíre a couple of morons who will rightfully be enjoying the hospitality of the Georgia prison system for many years to come.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:24 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Google an article or two on this, man.

These 2 guys saw him looking through a window a few days prior, tried to get his attention and he wouldn't stop. They saw him out jogging later on, got their guns and piled into the truck to go 'talk to him'. Their position is they were trying to effectuate a citizens arrest. All of this is by their own admission.

You can see one of the shots at his right ribcage where blood is already showing, probably from that final shot (because, y'know, point blank w/ a shotgun doesn't fuck around). Coroner reported 3 separate wounds, suggesting that all 3 shots hit.

One of them evidently dialed 911 and when the dispatcher asked what he was doing that appeared criminal in nature they didn't provide an answer and reportedly responded 'he's a black man running down our road...'

There's very little to take from this apart from a couple of hoosiers got themselves a god complex, weren't prepared for the possibility of the kid fighting back (after they, again by their own admission, swerved in front of him as he tried to run away), got spooked and murdered him.
They didn't "get spooked."
[Reply]
Sorry 04:26 PM 05-06-2020
I hope gang members have a hit on them
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:32 PM 05-06-2020
This happened quite a while back. I figured something would have been done by now.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:38 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
This happened quite a while back. I figured something would have been done by now.
From what Iíve read, the DA had to recuse herself because one of the accused used to work for her. That may be the reason for the grand jury and the delay.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:49 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
From what Iíve read, the DA had to recuse herself because one of the accused used to work for her. That may be the reason for the grand jury and the delay.
It seems odd that they haven't been arrested.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:05 PM 05-06-2020
guilty-not sure of the charges.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:06 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
From what I’ve read, the DA had to recuse herself because one of the accused used to work for her. That may be the reason for the grand jury and the delay.
:-)

This tard^ took time to read up on the details. Despite it having no impact on his life in any way.

I’ve always praised the leftwing media for dominating the discourse and telling folks like Hoopsdoc what they should be thinking about. It’s an awesome power they wield over the citizenry and “alt media” platforms still can’t compete at all with the mainstream left info-peddlers.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:09 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
If the roles were reversed the 2 shooters would have been in jail from the moment it happened and would never have seen the outside world again.
As usual, the point is over your head.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 45
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up