ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:01 AM 05-06-2020
It takes a couple of real dumbasses to roll up on a guy like that. I’d more than likely react the same way.
[Reply]
banyon 12:53 PM 05-06-2020

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

There’s the video if you want to embed the code in the op.

I think there are some questions left as to what was going down here.

1. How was he shot? Was it in the struggle for the weapon? If so there may be a question about the intentionality of the shooting.

2. Was he really out for a run? If so why did he aggressively run toward the people with the weapon? That’s unusual behavior.

3. Why did the person in the back start filming? Was there a visual or auditory event that caused him to think to pull out his phone?
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 12:56 PM 05-06-2020
I watched the freakin beheading video back in the day. I pass from then on.
[Reply]
eDave 12:59 PM 05-06-2020
The way the guy just walked away as the guy fell to the ground is telling.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
One has nothing to do with the other nor does it prove any point your dumb ass is trying to make.
It proves you like to jump the gun on these things.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:10 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

That video is hard to watch
Thanks. That's why i read the comments first. I'll pass on the video.
[Reply]
-King- 01:19 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:

There’s the video if you want to embed the code in the op.

I think there are some questions left as to what was going down here.

1. How was he shot? Was it in the struggle for the weapon? If so there may be a question about the intentionality of the shooting.

2. Was he really out for a run? If so why did he aggressively run toward the people with the weapon? That’s unusual behavior.

3. Why did the person in the back start filming? Was there a visual or auditory event that caused him to think to pull out his phone?
1) He got shot because he was trying to defend himself against people who pulled guns on him.

2) He tried to go around the truck until the person cut him off. Then he had to try to fight for his life. He wasn't being "aggressive". He was trying to survive against two people who had guns. That's not unusual behavior. It's a basic human instinct. Fight or flight and he had already tried flight when he went around the truck. And what do you mean "was he really out for a run?"

3) Arbery was walking around an unfinished house and the three guys decided he must be the person who was breaking into houses and decided to follow him and pull guns on him.
[Reply]
banyon 01:32 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
1) He got shot because he was trying to defend himself against people who pulled guns on him.

2) He tried to go around the truck until the person cut him off. Then he had to try to fight for his life. He wasn't being "aggressive". He was trying to survive against two people who had guns. That's not unusual behavior. It's a basic human instinct. Fight or flight and he had already tried flight when he went around the truck. And what do you mean "was he really out for a run?"

3) Arbery was walking around an unfinished house and the three guys decided he must be the person who was breaking into houses and decided to follow him and pull guns on him.
I meant specifically, like how was he wounded? Where on his body? What was the distance, the angle that kind of thing may shed light on the way the firearm discharged.

I am open to the second point you are making, but I am not sure it’s totally clear.

The last part is interesting. Depending on how he was walking around the unfinished house that could undercut the “just out for a run” part of this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:39 PM 05-06-2020
Yeah we don't have all the information on this yet, but its not looking good for the shooters at the moment...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:41 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
I meant specifically, like how was he wounded? Where on his body? What was the distance, the angle that kind of thing may shed light on the way the firearm discharged.

I am open to the second point you are making, but I am not sure it’s totally clear.

The last part is interesting. Depending on how he was walking around the unfinished house that could undercut the “just out for a run” part of this.
Google an article or two on this, man.

These 2 guys saw him looking through a window a few days prior, tried to get his attention and he wouldn't stop. They saw him out jogging later on, got their guns and piled into the truck to go 'talk to him'. Their position is they were trying to effectuate a citizens arrest. All of this is by their own admission.

You can see one of the shots at his right ribcage where blood is already showing, probably from that final shot (because, y'know, point blank w/ a shotgun doesn't fuck around). Coroner reported 3 separate wounds, suggesting that all 3 shots hit.

One of them evidently dialed 911 and when the dispatcher asked what he was doing that appeared criminal in nature they didn't provide an answer and reportedly responded 'he's a black man running down our road...'

There's very little to take from this apart from a couple of hoosiers got themselves a god complex, weren't prepared for the possibility of the kid fighting back (after they, again by their own admission, swerved in front of him as he tried to run away), got spooked and murdered him.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:42 PM 05-06-2020
How does this story affect anyone’s life?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:45 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

“Poll ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF RELEASING TYREEK HILL?”

Yes: Marcellus
No: Prison Bitch
If there was video of what Tyreek (allegedly) did, he would be working at a Burger King the past 4 years
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:51 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If there was video of what Tyreek (allegedly) did, he would be working at a Burger King the past 4 years
Didn’t follow the case^
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:57 PM 05-06-2020
Who knows what the truth is here, but do we wanna live in a nation where armed vigilantes are shooting people down in the street in broad daylight?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:58 PM 05-06-2020
It doesn’t? :-)

What an odd thing to ask.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up