ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 45
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
BigRichard 05:38 AM 05-06-2020
I suspect these idiots are going to hang at this point... no pun intended.

Someone have a quick way to embed that video at the link?

#AhmaudArbery This is the full video footage of this awful murder. No words to describe this awful, horrible thing they did to this innocent young man who was just jogging. pic.twitter.com/tXlu174PeP

— thatboy (@thatbator) May 6, 2020

Originally Posted by :
The fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery -- a 25-year-old black man out for a jog when he was chased and killed -- was caught on video, prompting a call for a grand jury to review the case.

Arbery's death is being referred to as a modern-day lynching, as he was unarmed when he was gunned down in Brunswick, GA on February 23 by a white citizen named Travis McMichael ... who has not been arrested or charged. He also happens to be the son of a former district attorney investigator.

As you can see in the video, Arbery was jogging when he was stopped by McMichael and his father in a white pickup truck. McMichael was armed with a shotgun. Arbery appears to attempt to run around the truck before he and McMichael start grappling.

After at least 2 shots, the men continued struggling over the gun ... until Arbery stumbles away, shot in the mid-section, and then collapses to the ground. He was later pronounced dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/05/shoot...orgia-jogging/
On a side note here, this is what pisses me off the most about a lot of media sources. When i searched for this video I got several named media sites and every last one of the ****ers were cutting up the video and not showing the entire thing and also adding there own color commentary(still no pun intended). Just show me the ****ing video and let me make up my own decision. TMZ was about the only one who just showed the video clip from start to end. :-) Sorry, I am off my pedestal now.
[Reply]
2112 06:07 AM 05-06-2020
Wow. The guy filming and driving knew something was up. That was no go pro, it was a hand held cell phone recording.

Was thIs guy out for a run and got fucked with by two rednecks?
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:19 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
Wow. The guy filming and driving knew something was up. That was no go pro, it was a hand held cell phone recording.

Was thIs guy out for a run and got ****ed with by two rednecks?
Tldr version... Two guys see guy jogging and think he was a burglar as there was some recent break ins in the area... They grab their guns and jump in their truck to catch up to him... At some point a third guy joins them in the truck... See video for rest of story.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:34 AM 05-06-2020
Enjoy your prison sentences fellas
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:40 AM 05-06-2020
Put the morons in jail for life.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:44 AM 05-06-2020
rot in jail scumbag.

sad that if the roles were reversed, race wouldn't even be be mentioned.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:44 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Put the morons in jail for life.
Why donít you let the legal process play out?

Gawd Iím tired of people like you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:14 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why don’t you let the legal process play out?

Gawd I’m tired of people like you.
Well gee dipshit, I think the legal process will play out regardless of my opinion on the topic that will have ZERO bearing on the outcome.

Trust me we are all tired of people like you. And there is no way what happened in that video is justified and you know it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:24 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
rot in jail scumbag.
Were you not here during the Tyreek case?

Originally Posted by :
sad that if the roles were reversed, race wouldn't even be be mentioned.
By either Dems or Pubes. The latter is just as concerned about white “racism” as the former.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:32 AM 05-06-2020
Were you not here during the Tyreek case?

The complete lack of intelligence and or integrity it takes to compare the 2 scenarios says all anyone needs to know about you.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:33 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The complete lack of intelligence and or integrity it takes to compare the 2 scenarios says all anyone needs to know about you.

“Poll ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF RELEASING TYREEK HILL?”

Yes: Marcellus
No: Prison Bitch

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:28 AM 05-06-2020
This one is going to be tough to defend. The assailants admitted to tooling up and chasing the guy down for a confrontation.

I'm not sure it would have changed anything but I wish the dude would have just kept running.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:31 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This one is going to be tough to defend. The assailants admitted to tooling up and chasing the guy down for a confrontation.

I'm not sure it would have changed anything but I wish the dude would have just kept running.
Yeah, it's hard to know what would have happened had he just kept running, but I know one thing for sure. I'm not going after anyone that has a shotgun in their hands.

That video is hard to watch
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:35 AM 05-06-2020

ďPoll ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF RELEASING TYREEK HILL?Ē

Yes: Marcellus
No: Prison Bitch
One has nothing to do with the other nor does it prove any point your dumb ass is trying to make.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:35 AM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, it's hard to know what would have happened had he just kept running, but I know one thing for sure. I'm not going after anyone that has a shotgun in their hands.

That video is hard to watch
I don't think I would either, but things happen pretty quickly. I can't imagine the thoughts that would run through my head if a couple dudes confronted me brandishing weapons in broad daylight while I was out for a run. I might think it would be better to stand and fight rather than run away and allow them to take potshots at me in an open area.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 45
1 234511 > Last »
Up