ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 07:57 AM 04-05-2024
I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

[Reply]
jdubya 02:06 PM 04-05-2024
Imagine this thread being "Dildongered"
[Reply]
Pablo 02:07 PM 04-05-2024
The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 02:18 PM 04-05-2024
I have a few British friends I do enjoy and I love British comedy. Something about the frugal living and sarcasm mix together perfectly. I do wish my family could make a dollar stretch as far as they make a pound go. We are such a throw away society and I don't see that there. My British friends who live in the states can tell you the best thrift stores in a 60 mile radius. If I took my kids to a thrift store to get clothes for them to wear they would disown me. I also enjoy visiting there as long as I am with some British friends I get along quite smashingly.
Just don't like traveling alone there, even when I mind my ps' and qs'. I get the same replies from friends in the states when they visit England.
[Reply]
BEAVER 02:21 PM 04-05-2024
Got their asses handed to them by a bunch of colonists and can't get over it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:22 PM 04-05-2024
Royal family worship is stupid. That's my contribution to this thread.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:27 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Anyone who thinks they don't detest us need to spend more time in England amongst the general population. I didn't realize it until I spent time in various pubs around people I did not know. As soon as they hear your accent, suddenly the entire conversation changes. The people I knew weren't that way at all. :-)
Brits are like that with everyone, including other Brits. Means nothing. We're not friendly. To be honest I think Americans get that a lot from most Europeans too. Bit of a shame.
[Reply]
Donger 02:28 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
Got their asses handed to them by a bunch of colonists and can't get over it.

[Reply]
ptlyon 02:28 PM 04-05-2024
That's because they still enjoy having their royalty live like the upper class while they are the peasants.

Almost like here these days. At one time we expected our elected officials to work for us, but after years of apathy that has changed as well. Just like we put people like Beyonce and P diddy on a pedestal. They care more about what is going on in their lives and not what's shitty of their own.

This country has turned into a real shithole.
[Reply]
BEAVER 02:32 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That's because they still enjoy having their royalty live like the upper class while they are the peasants.

Almost like here these days. At one time we expected our elected officials to work for us, but after years of apathy that has changed as well. Just like we put people like Beyonce and P diddy on a pedestal. They care more about what is going on in their lives and not what's shitty of their own.

This country has turned into a real shithole.
At least we don't have powdered wigs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:37 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
At least we don't have powdered wigs.
Speak for yourself.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:41 PM 04-05-2024

via GIFER

[Reply]
Frazod 02:45 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
The brits greatest contribution to cinema; this is the peak of good looks and masculinity over there

Ugh. I loved Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and Benny Hill, but could never get into that guy. My aunt thought he was the greatest thing ever and made me suffer through some godawful movie he was in.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 02:46 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Brits are like that with everyone, including other Brits. Means nothing. We're not friendly. To be honest I think Americans get that a lot from most Europeans too. Bit of a shame.
I agree, I think it’s in their nature. But hell people are like that in Boston too.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:56 PM 04-05-2024
If you’ve ever been to southern Spain you know how apeshit they go on vacation. I like watching watching reality shows on YouTube about British white trash like “Britains worst seaside resorts” and “Life on the dole”.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 03:05 PM 04-05-2024
The Brits have better classic rock which is my favorite type of music. Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Iron Maiden are all in my favorite bands lists.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up