ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 07:57 AM 04-05-2024
I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:33 PM 04-05-2024
The greatest Englishman wasn’t even English, he was a Texan.

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:36 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Brave enough to colonize the world, not brave enough to overthrow their inbred monarchy.

I mean, they did once. Just didn’t last very long
[Reply]
Womble 12:36 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
See, Brits view Americans like a younger brother. One who is smarter, better looking, much more successful, drives a nicer car, has hotter women and so on.
My child, one of the great past times of British folk is to share stories of American stupidity to emphasise British superiority and to be snobby. Not something I do myself because Americans are alright really. But to say that Brits sit at home imagining how much better it would be if they were American is mental...I guess that makes you mental.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:37 PM 04-05-2024
Just for the Beatles and the rolling stones gives us the right to bomb the shit out of them
[Reply]
Donger 12:39 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
My child, one of the great past times of British folk is to share stories of American superiority to emphasise British inferiority and to be snobby. Not something I do myself because Americans are alright really. But to say that Brits sit at home imagining how much better it would be if they were American is mental...I guess that makes you mental.
FYP, limey fruit.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:42 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I mean, they did once. Just didn’t last very long
Oliver Cromwell was a baller.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:43 PM 04-05-2024
I supported mitigation efforts, sure. Just like those chaps in 1918, and they didn't even know it was a virus. It's just common sense. Which you don't have.

No, my actions tell the same tale. Want me to find some of my posts about the British monarchy? You don't, I assure you.
Unconstitutional mitigation efforts.

Tory says what?
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 12:45 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Great thread. Hate limeys, especially Donger.
Been to England a couple times, LIMEYS hate us. Yet, they import our culture as if it were their own. I know someone who keeps saying we export our culture, I say BS. You cant export something they they don't want to import. They blame us for everything and get very pissed off when you remind them they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Unconstitutional mitigation efforts.

Tory says what?
Nothing unconstitutional about it. State governors have been granted emergency powers by the voters.

Do you really want yet another civics lesson from an immigrant? You didn't like it last time.

I say this. Sound like a Tory to you?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4423
[Reply]
Donger 12:48 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
Completely false and a very common historical mistake.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 12:49 PM 04-05-2024
Completely false and a very common historical mistake.
Prove it.
[Reply]
Donger 12:49 PM 04-05-2024
Prove it.
Sure. The Battle of Britain. Heard of it?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:50 PM 04-05-2024
Nothing unconstitutional about it. State governors have been granted emergency powers by the voters.

Do you really want yet another civics lesson from an immigrant? You didn't like it last time.

I say this. Sound like a Tory to you?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4423

You bent the knee when COVID hit. Don't pretend otherwise.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:50 PM 04-05-2024
Been to England a couple times, LIMEYS hate us. Yet, they import our culture as if it were their own. I know someone who keeps saying we export our culture, I say BS. You cant export something they they don't want to import. They blame us for everything and get very pissed off when you remind them they would be speaking German if if weren't for the USofA.
There’s a big divide in the UK, a lot of the northerners can’t stand southerners.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:50 PM 04-05-2024

[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up