ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 237
« First < 137187227233234235236237
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
The biggest problem with Coleman is that he's billed as a "Contested Catch, Jump Ball guy". They try to comp him to Drake London.

But when you watch him...like actually watch all his snaps....he doesn't come down with contested balls nearly as much as you'd think or what he's sold as.

He is NOT Drake London or Mike Williams etc. He doesn't have that ability like those guys do. Not to their extent.
He’s not even close to Drake London. The only reason why people don’t get more excited about London is the horrible usage and coaching in Atlanta along with crap QB play.

I think Buffalo thinks they are getting Slant Boy 2.0 for their version of the Payton offense.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
What I can't track is how they plan to use Coleman, Kincaid, and Shakir together. All 3 of those guys are best working out of a slot role and running short, intermediate stuff.

Something's gotta give.
Yea, that's exactly what I'm questioning. I don't really understand how you use all of these guys together. They don't compliment each other well at all.

It's the complete opposite of Kelce/Rice/Brown/Worthy, who compliment each other perfectly.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He’s not even close to Drake London. The only reason why people don’t get more excited about London is the horrible usage and coaching in Atlanta along with crap QB play.

I think Buffalo thinks they are getting Slant Boy 2.0 for their version of the Payton offense.
I've seen a MT comp, but Coleman wasn't really used that way in college, so it's a complete projection if that's the case.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Do you split them into 2 dynasties, or are they just one, 1990-present?
Two separate ones. Just like the Chargers. Different QB's means different off-season Super Bowl winning eras.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's slower Allen Robinson...
He might be Marquis Colston.

I mean that's the top 10% outcome for him from what I can see. Colston never really separated a ton and wasn't a premier 'ball-getter'. He was just big and caught what got near him.

Because he had Drew Brees - football throwing robot - delivering him the ball.

Allen ain't that.

Colston had an amazing career and you take his 10K career receiving yards to the bank every single time. But there's a real question as to how much was Colston being gifted and how much was being in an offense with a QB with legendary ball placement and being allowed to operate in a big slot style role.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:32 PM Today
Buffalo fans are super cocky about Xavier Worthy turning into John Ross or Mecole Hardman, with Keon Coleman turning into Terrell Owens or Jerry Rice.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Buffalo fans are super cocky about Xavier Worthy turning into John Ross or Mecole Hardman, with Keon Coleman turning into Terrell Owens or Jerry Rice.
I think Denver fans and Buffalo fans have merged into one.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He might be Marquis Colston.

I mean that's the top 10% outcome for him from what I can see. Colston never really separated a ton and wasn't a premier 'ball-getter'. He was just big and caught what got near him.

Because he had Drew Brees - football throwing robot - delivering him the ball.

Allen ain't that.

Colston had an amazing career and you take his 10K career receiving yards to the bank every single time. But there's a real question as to how much was Colston being gifted and how much was being in an offense with a QB with legendary ball placement and being allowed to operate in a big slot style role.
Wow, I did not remember that Colston was that good for that long. I swear it felt like he had 4-5 really good seasons, but it's more like 9.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:45 PM Today
They reacted similarly to McDuffie and Elam.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:02 PM Today
Well shit, and they have such a good track record of predicting things correctly... might as well bring back Moore and Toney.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They reacted similarly to McDuffie and Elam.
They’ve been spinning everything as hard as they can the last 6+ years. They’ll keep spinning hardcore for the next 10+ years. And hopefully they still have zero rings to show for it. Lol
[Reply]
Page 237 of 237
« First < 137187227233234235236237
Up