ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 21
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone else think we'll be fine?
Titty Meat 06:10 PM 09-26-2021
Offense isnt going to turn it over this much every game and theres some correctable things on defense to make them a top 20 unit. With some winnable games coming up I don't see reason to worry.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 09-27-2021
Seeing quite a few fans of other teams say they're even more afraid of the Chiefs now. We always play better from behind, I guess. Still not seeing it with this dumpster fire of a defense.
[Reply]
Herewego 11:16 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There we go!
[Reply]
TEX 11:29 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Seeing quite a few fans of other teams say they're even more afraid of the Chiefs now. We always play better from behind, I guess. Still not seeing it with this dumpster fire of a defense.
Yep. We've been here before, but not really. This defense is VERY BAD and we're 1-2, not the usual 3-0. With the questions on offense, the defense is needed more early this season. It's not happening. There should be a lot of concern.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:35 AM 09-27-2021
You can start by putting Jones back at DT. Full time.
Yeah I'm here as well, obviously. Jones is a top 3 defensive tackle in this league, and I'd rather eat shit with Okafor at end than take away what he brings to this defense from the inside. Someone said we need to trade for Ogbah and I'm all for that, along with signing Taco back from the Stealers practice squad (if he hasn't been activated yet, of course). Consider it Vartch paying for his mistakes of letting both of them go.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 AM 09-27-2021
I don't think they will do it.

If move Jones back inside you are stuck playing Danna and Oakafor full time at end, and then Kaindoh has to start playing sub snaps. I don't think Clark is going to contribute this year.

They'd much rather stick with Nnadi and Reed and sub Saunders and Wharton inside, than be completely exposed at end. Oakafor is an average start and Danna can't play 40 snaps. He's tiny.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 09-27-2021
The problem is that group of Nnadi, Reed, Saunders, and Wharton suck damn near as badly as Clark, Okafor, Danna, and Kaindoh. So what the fuck does it even matter? Let Jones play where' he's a top 3 talent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 09-27-2021
I don't think they suck nearly as bad as that group.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:57 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't think they suck nearly as bad as that group.
Based on what? What metric can you point to to show that the interior DL, sans Jones, isn't an AIDS tire fire? 12/12 against us in the RedZone, damn near every single 4th down converted against us, bottom 3 in both YPC and pressure %. What we're currently doing doesn't fucking work. At all.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:01 PM 09-27-2021
I don't think they will do it.

If move Jones back inside you are stuck playing Danna and Oakafor full time at end, and then Kaindoh has to start playing sub snaps. I don't think Clark is going to contribute this year.

They'd much rather stick with Nnadi and Reed and sub Saunders and Wharton inside, than be completely exposed at end. Oakafor is an average start and Danna can't play 40 snaps. He's tiny.
We created this problem ourselves when we re-signed Jones. Never should have done that. We knew then he was at best a good pass rusher on the interior and nothing more.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 09-27-2021
Based on what? What metric can you point to to show that the interior DL, sans Jones, isn't an AIDS tire fire? 12/12 against us in the RedZone, damn near every single 4th down converted against us, bottom 3 in both YPC and pressure %. What we're currently doing doesn't fucking work. At all.
Kaindoh and Danna are backup players at best. Everyone on the interior DL is at least an average starter.

Biggest problem with the run D isn't the interior DL, it's edge and LB.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:27 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
We created this problem ourselves when we re-signed Jones. Never should have done that. We knew then he was at best a good pass rusher on the interior and nothing more.

Lol...oop.

Soon dilhole9 will be in here to crucify you for saying a single critical word about his bae Chris Jones.

The difference with the Chiefs and other teams, is we pay out the ass for "hurries" while the other teams get actual production from that money in sacks and turnovers.

Outside of the playoff run and superbowl win, which is priceless, and im forever grateful, Frank Clark has been useless. Ww basically dropped a hundred mil on him for a half season of production.

The money tied to him and Jones is astronomical compares to the utter lack of return on those investments on field.

Clark isnt available, and Jones is a square peg that Spags is trying to cram into a round hole at DE.

I mean my god Jones was lined up over an. absolute scrub tackle all game and had zero sacks.
[Reply]
TEX 12:38 PM 09-27-2021
The problem is that group of Nnadi, Reed, Saunders, and Wharton suck damn near as badly as Clark, Okafor, Danna, and Kaindoh. So what the **** does it even matter? Let Jones play where' he's a top 3 talent.
Exactly. Why move my All Pro DT to DE where he is barely average? Was up against a scrub Tackle yesterday and you never heard from him. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:40 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Lol wut
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:41 PM 09-27-2021
Biggest problem with the run D isn't the interior DL, it's edge and LB.
Yup.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:42 PM 09-27-2021
Jones just became the new DPOTY and Walter Payton Man of the Year front runner candidate
[Reply]
Page 14 of 21
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up