ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid feeling ill [but released from the hospital]
TribalElder 02:38 PM 09-26-2021

Andy Reid is feeling ill and won't do postgame press conference. Chiefs say they will update.

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) September 26, 2021

[Reply]
Flying High D 05:59 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I've had heat exhaustion a few times at work. My crew told me I was talking jibberish also hahahha. Some of the signs.

Heavy sweating.
Cold, pale, and clammy skin.
Fast, weak pulse.
Nausea or vomiting.
Muscle cramps.
Tiredness or weakness.
Dizziness.
Headache.
Are you sure that’s not heat stroke? Anything else you can add to the list for good measure? TIA
[Reply]
Otter 06:00 AM 09-27-2021
Chiefs give health update on Andy Reid after coach was taken to hospital

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chief...reid-ahospital
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:02 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I mean, it can also mean A-fib or another arrhythmia. Most likely it’s not, but palpitations can certainly be serious.
You can get disability for having them.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:26 AM 09-27-2021
Does he drink lots of coffee? Diuretic + caffeine might not be great combo.
[Reply]
srvy 06:29 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Are you sure that’s not heat stroke? Anything else you can add to the list for good measure? TIA
That was taken straight from Mayo Clinic website.

If you have questions take it up with them.

You do know that heat exhaustion means you're on your 1st step to a heat stroke.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 07:25 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Does he drink lots of coffee? Diuretic + caffeine might not be great combo.
He's mormon, so I doubt it.

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Big Red is so sick, dude changed his name to Fruit Stripe and lost his sense of taste after three chews.
:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:42 AM 09-27-2021
I’m confused. Isn’t hydration important to world class athletes? How could a coach of world class athletes not be aware of the importance of being hydrated?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:42 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I've had heat exhaustion a few times at work. My crew told me I was talking jibberish also hahahha. Some of the signs.

Heavy sweating.
Cold, pale, and clammy skin.
Fast, weak pulse.
Nausea or vomiting.
Muscle cramps.
Tiredness or weakness.
Dizziness.
Headache.
Mayo knows its stuff.

Just hope he is ok and not anything more serious.
[Reply]
scho63 08:08 AM 09-27-2021
3 years ago here in AZ, I was walking about 20-25 minutes and suddenly I felt ill. I stepped into a convenience store to get some water, my ears were tingling, I was cold and clammy and next thing I knew my I had past out, knocked down a rack of cards and smacked my head on the hard tile floor. I woke up with people standing around me and 911 on the phone. Took about 30-40 minutes after getting coconut water in me to start feeling normal again.

It comes on quick, real quick.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:05 AM 09-27-2021

The Chiefs say that Andy Reid has been released from the hospital & is in great spirits. The Chiefs expect him to return to work either later today or tomorrow morning.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
notorious 11:07 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I’m confused. Isn’t hydration important to world class athletes? How could a coach of world class athletes not be aware of the importance of being hydrated?
So is eating right.

Andy Reid doesn't give a fuck.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:12 AM 09-27-2021
He was dehydrated and probably led to heart palpitations. Good god some of you saying he might have had a heart attack and one of you said you wouldn't be surprised if he retired today. Some of you are idiots.

If it was serious he wouldn't have waited and addressed the team.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 11:19 AM 09-27-2021
Damn Andy, it's okay if you take the rest of the day off. Catch up on some Netflix so you can be well rested for tomorrow.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:21 PM 09-27-2021
Have a nice juicy rack of ribs, Andy. If you feel up to it. And the Doc OK's it.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:19 PM 09-27-2021
Gruden said in presser today that Andy is a good friend of his and they have exchanged text messages on the issue.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up