ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3678 of 3903
« First < 2678317835783628366836743675367636773678 3679368036813682368837283778 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 08:20 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by BeMyValentine:
If you had your choice of the Covid-19 Vaccine, what would be your choice today.

I am curious if this would change over time. The J&J seems to be the winner as of today??
As someone who got J&J, the drawback is that it's much less common, so the data on its effectiveness is much more limited than the others. It's nice to be one and done though.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:49 AM 08-23-2021
If you had your choice of the Covid-19 Vaccine, what would be your choice today.

I am curious if this would change over time. The J&J seems to be the winner as of today??

They seem to think J&J is least effective of options against Delta variants. So if Delta has you getting vaccinated, probably not your best option.

Moderna seems to track best against Delta so far (though they’re all effective at reducing symptoms).
[Reply]
TLO 08:53 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They seem to think J&J is least effective of options against Delta variants. So if Delta has you getting vaccinated, probably not your best option.

Moderna seems to track best against Delta so far (though they’re all effective at reducing symptoms).
Depends on what study you look at.
[Reply]
loochy 09:07 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Red Beans:
Well where the fuck should she be placing her anger, oh wise and glorious emaw?

Lolwut? J&J is by far the clear loser.
[Reply]
loochy 09:08 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
FDA fully approved pfizer
Now what's the excuse going to be?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:47 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Now what's the excuse going to be?
FoxNews is asking if the process was rushed. The goalposts are on the move.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:11 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
The "but do you trust the FDA?" Will be the excuse now to not get a vaccine.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:18 AM 08-23-2021
I mean, that clip is a fair question to pose.
[Reply]
TLO 11:18 AM 08-23-2021
I like how vaccine efficacy is now somewhere between 16%-95% depending on which study you read.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:21 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I mean, that clip is a fair question to pose.
Everything is a fair question to pose. It's a passive-aggressive way of shifting the goalposts from "this thing isn't even FDA approved yet", which they were spouting as little as two weeks ago.

Is KCrockaholic having a clandestine love affair with Billay? I don't know. But people are asking.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:23 AM 08-23-2021
Everything is a fair question to pose. It's a passive-aggressive way of shifting the goalposts from "this thing isn't even FDA approved yet", which they were spouting as little as two weeks ago.

Is KCrockaholic having a clandestine love affair with Billay? I don't know. But people are asking.
No, keep Billay's ass away from me.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:24 AM 08-23-2021
Hey I'm just asking the question that's on everyone's mind (now that I planted it in their minds to begin with).

See how that works?

But why was the vaccine approved now?
Were they pressured by President Biden?
Who benefits from this?
Can I even trust the FDA now, after all this?
Who does the FDA answer to?

I am just asking questions. Why am I not allowed questions? What are they scared of?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:00 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Fauci
Well, at least you fully understand how stupid you are.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:02 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I have several family members who have seen 5+ doctors this year, just to find one that will agree with their opinion of the vaccine. One cousin is driving over 2 hrs across KS to see the one quack that agreed with her hesitancy regarding the vaccine. The doctors that told her the vaccines were safe and she should get it, well those doctors were "Paid for" in her opinion and she couldn't trust them. She's on Facebook encouraging her other nutty friends to go see Dr. X, because he knows his stuff and told her she's right about her fears.

Some people don't want facts, they only want someone to agree with their beliefs.
Okay then....they don't feel comfortable with it for whatever reason, it's their life and choice. What else are you going to do? I am vaxxed so I don't care if the person next to me is or isn't. I respect their decision. Why would I throw a fit or jump up and down or scream at them? To what end? When have people GOS what others do regarding vaccines until now? Who is gaining from dividing everybody on yet another personal issue?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:02 PM 08-23-2021

It's a fair question.
[Reply]
Page 3678 of 3903
« First < 2678317835783628366836743675367636773678 3679368036813682368837283778 > Last »
Up