ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 188
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
KC native 12:30 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's never appealed to me - I'm more tempted by pills - so really watch that. but yeah - generally some good bud will satisfy me just fine. I never tried Coke - mostly because I know I'd love it.
A low dose, 2 grams, of shrooms would work wonders for you. A yearly dose of shrooms is really good for people who have depressive tendencies.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:33 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
A low dose, 2 grams, of shrooms would work wonders for you. A yearly dose of shrooms is really good for people who have depressive tendencies.
either they feel better or they fucking kill themselves...

i wouldnt recommend it to anyone with depression issues. and ive read the studies. still though...
[Reply]
Rausch 12:38 PM 11-14-2014
My friend grew some golden teachers. I at 2.5 grams of those and tripped my ass off, visuals, felt like I was dissipating into the air (which was ****ing awesome).
Don't ever buy some $3it off a guy who ripped them from the cowpie. Odds are he doesn't know what he's looking for and you've got no idea on dose.

You know a guy growing from spores, knows his temperatures, seals his stuff off and then grows properly...yeah...
[Reply]
KC native 12:42 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
either they feel better or they fucking kill themselves...

i wouldnt recommend it to anyone with depression issues. and ive read the studies. still though...
I've had depression issues for a good portion of my life. After I started tripping shrooms at least once a year, they've been either non-existent or greatly reduced.

If you don't go overboard on dosing, shrooms aren't going to make you kill yourself. If you go heroic on the dosing, then all bets are off.

Now acid is a completely different story.
[Reply]
KC native 12:44 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Don't ever buy some $3it off a guy who ripped them from the cowpie. Odds are he doesn't know what he's looking for and you've got no idea on dose.

You know a guy growing from spores, knows his temperatures, seals his stuff off and then grows properly...yeah...
It's almost impossible to find cow pie shrooms anymore. Most ranchers give their cattle a drug which kills psylocibin mushrooms. That's not the drug's intention. It's to prevent disease but it kills the shrooms as a side effect.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:44 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
either they feel better or they ****ing kill themselves...

I definitely would.

It has the same emotional bonding experiences without the negative rebound MDMA has.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:46 PM 11-14-2014
It's almost impossible to find cow pie shrooms anymore. Most ranchers give their cattle a drug which kills psylocibin mushrooms. That's not the drug's intention. It's to prevent disease but it kills the shrooms as a side effect.
Antibiotics?

Yeah, not true.
[Reply]
KC native 12:51 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Antibiotics?

Yeah, not true.
I haven't seen a cow pie shroom in Texas in over a decade. And according to my part-time rancher friend, it is true. He used to pick them himself but says his fields never have them anymore.

Even the shitty strains have a shit ton of substrate (usually vermiculite) on them now.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:03 PM 11-14-2014
I haven't seen a cow pie shroom in Texas in over a decade. And according to my part-time rancher friend, it is true. He used to pick them himself but says his fields never have them anymore.

Even the shitty strains have a shit ton of substrate (usually vermiculite) on them now.
A) Find a secure dealer.
B) I...am making all this up...away bats! AWAY WITH YOU!
[Reply]
Tytanium 01:07 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
I think it weird weed has been branded.

When I was a kid it was homegrown or Mexican. Red,gold, and Thai didn't exist.
Weed strains have been around for a long time. You should check out the VICE weediquette documentary about that guy that calls himself the weed king where he goes out hunting for new strains to breed in Colombia, pretty interesting.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:13 PM 11-14-2014
West Coast trainwreck or seed bank trainwreck?
I'm not sure. Hard to find anymore unless you go to a shop.

Mr. Nice guy is good stuff
[Reply]
Katipan 01:29 PM 11-14-2014
http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion...5aea6d5c3.html

Originally Posted by :
Less than 24 hours after voters in Alaska, Oregon and Washington, D.C., agreed on Nov. 4 to legalize the sale of marijuana, advocates in Missouri filed notice that the Show-Me State might be next.

Show-Me Cannabis, a pro-pot group that is holding its statewide convention in St. Louis this weekend, filed a constitutional amendment with the secretary of state’s office that, if it makes the ballot, would legalize the sale and manufacture of marijuana for Missourians 21 and older.

Simply filing a ballot initiative doesn’t mean the issue is going to end up before voters in 2016.

For the 2014 election cycle, for instance, a total of 65 petitions were filed with the secretary of state’s office, and only one of them actually made the ballot. Missourians voted on nine total ballot initiatives in August and November this year, but eight of them were placed there by the Legislature.

But with momentum from a string of national votes, and progress in the Missouri Legislature last year with the approval of legislation authorizing a specific hemp-oil extract to treat certain types of epilepsy, the time for a statewide debate over marijuana legalization is ripe.

Let the great pot debate of 2016 begin.

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:52 PM 11-14-2014
Don't need shrooms. Just not my cup of tea.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:56 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Don't need shrooms. Just not my cup of tea.
Nope.

Can't smoke it either...
[Reply]
Katipan 01:59 PM 11-14-2014
:-)

Originally Posted by :
Easy Mushroom Tea
No coffee grinder needed.

Ok, so all you really need here, is:

- A stove
- Magic Mushrooms (whatever your dose should be)
- A pot (to boil some water)
- Strainer
- Bag of tea (any flavor you want)

This is quite simple, all you need to do is throw about 2 cups of water into a pot and set the stove to boil.

Once the water is boiled for a little while you set it to simmer and throw the fungus in there. (note: it may be better if most of the shrooms are crushed up or in powder form but i find it works fine in whole mushrooms also)

Stirr in the mushrooms for about 15 minutes on simmer.

Strain out the mushrooms, then throw a tea bag in the pot and let it simmer for a little while longer.

You should have an OK tasting tea, but for sure it will hit you hard and quick.

Enjoy!

I don't own a coffee grinder so i thought I would let you know it works fine without one, since many of the tea recipes require coffee grinders...

BTW theres no need to save the soggy shrooms, because most to all the psilocybin is now in the tea.

I also find the tea method to be quite short in duration and the high almost hits you immediately.

[Reply]
Page 12 of 188
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up