ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Mahomes' NFL comparison.
Direckshun 10:22 AM 03-10-2017
Tribusky reminds me of Pennington/Alex Smith.
Kizer reminds of me Josh Freeman.
Watson reminds me of Russell Wilson.

Mahomes is tougher...

I think Mahomes' floor is Geno Smith. Anybody have a good comparison for what his ceiling is?
[Reply]
rico 08:24 AM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Colin Kaepernick.. or Bubbles.

Of course he reminds you of Colin Kaepernick... any threat to Alex as a starter probably reminds you of CK (considering we draft one early).
[Reply]
rico 08:28 AM 03-13-2017
If the Chiefs draft a QB early, you are gonna be the biggest Chief hater this board has ever seen....You've already started in on Mahomes with your Bubbles comparison and we haven't even drafted the guy (yet).
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:24 AM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
If the Chiefs draft a QB early, you are gonna be the biggest Chief hater this board has ever seen....You've already started in on Mahomes with your Bubbles comparison and we haven't even drafted the guy (yet).
No, no chance. I'm prepared to accept whatever the Chiefs throw at us, and just sit back to watch the ride. Seriously.

I did a forum-wide mock where.. as KC GM, I traded up to #20 to draft Trubs.

I am actively hoping that KC drafts Nate Peterman on day 2.

Do you understand what I am saying to you? The end for Alex Smith is near.. and I am basically giving him 2017 before sharpening my axe.

As for Mahommes specifically, I just don't like his game much. Backyard balling, and fundamentals are all over the place. He really reminds me of Kaepernick... and I think others like him so much because.. well.. he really is a boom or bust type that could explode into greatness.. but I think he will fail as an Andy Reid QB.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:33 AM 03-13-2017
Nate Peterman is Alex Smith 2.0. He can stay the fuck away from this team.
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:37 AM 03-13-2017
Mahommes is Bobby Hebert at best. He is going day two at best. The offense he played in creates huge windows to throw into. He makes some good throws but he makes more shitty ones. He also telegraphs his passes regularly. He is a project player IMO.

Herbert was a pretty good player. If he ended up being as good as "the Cajun," he would be a good pick.

[Reply]
rico 09:44 AM 03-13-2017
No, no chance. I'm prepared to accept whatever the Chiefs throw at us, and just sit back to watch the ride. Seriously.

I did a forum-wide mock where.. as KC GM, I traded up to #20 to draft Trubs.

I am actively hoping that KC drafts Nate Peterman on day 2.

Do you understand what I am saying to you? The end for Alex Smith is near.. and I am basically giving him 2017 before sharpening my axe.

As for Mahommes specifically, I just don't like his game much. Backyard balling, and fundamentals are all over the place. He really reminds me of Kaepernick... and I think others like him so much because.. well.. he really is a boom or bust type that could explode into greatness.. but I think he will fail as an Andy Reid QB.
Yeah I saw your little mock where "Trubs" somehow drops to 20 and we draft him. I didn't buy it. I perceived it as something you wrote to make it appear as if you are not an "Alex only" fan. Something you can use when someone calls you out on being an Alex only guy that you can reference and be like, "see guys, I TOLD you I'm not an Alex only fan!! One day, I role played as the Chiefs GM and I picked a QB first round....so obviously, I can't be an Alex only fan!!!"

And look, you've already done it.
[Reply]
rico 09:46 AM 03-13-2017
I like this Davis Webb dude more and more every day...the more I watch, the more he continues to impress me. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the guy... I think he will be "the guy" somewhere.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:48 AM 03-13-2017
I'm going with Ryan Leaf
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 11:20 AM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Yeah I saw your little mock where "Trubs" somehow drops to 20 and we draft him. I didn't buy it. I perceived it as something you wrote to make it appear as if you are not an "Alex only" fan. Something you can use when someone calls you out on being an Alex only guy that you can reference and be like, "see guys, I TOLD you I'm not an Alex only fan!! One day, I role played as the Chiefs GM and I picked a QB first round....so obviously, I can't be an Alex only fan!!!"

And look, you've already done it.
How tight exactly is that tin foil hat on your head? JFC dude. So now your theory is,

I signed up and spent over a week on a mock.. deliberately didn't extend or restructure Smith's contract, which would have given me much needed cap room. Then after all said and done, I deliberately moved up to draft Trubs at 20.. just so I could run back to CP.. and point to it in some effort to conceal my Alex-only-love in the eyes of this forum?

I found you amusing for a while, but you are headed back to ignore with the very few and rare others... jackass. :-)
[Reply]
rico 11:30 AM 03-13-2017
How tight exactly is that tin foil hat on your head? JFC dude. So now your theory is,

I signed up and spent over a week on a mock.. deliberately didn't extend or restructure Smith's contract, which would have given me much needed cap room. Then after all said and done, I deliberately moved up to draft Trubs at 20.. just so I could run back to CP.. and point to it in some effort to conceal my Alex-only-love in the eyes of this forum?

I found you amusing for a while, but you are headed back to ignore with the very few and rare others... jackass. :-)
Ok, Tiger titties...

Those mocks take a week to create?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:47 PM 03-13-2017
Jake Locker.
[Reply]
-King- 06:11 PM 03-13-2017

:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
rico 11:49 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
:-) Yeah, what a little bitch, right?

To be fair, I've been pretty petty with Cheeks. Truth is, I can't stand Smith and can not relate to his sentiments regarding Smith, but I like Cheeks and usually am just kind of ****ing around with him. He's kind of funny to me. In retrospect, in my above post, I kind of went out of my way to dink with him. Silly on my end. It was unnecessary in this case.

I'm gonna lay off him for a bit...well, at least until the next time he writes another Alexcuse that just boggles my mind....or posts something crazy like comparing fandom to a marriage.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:16 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I think he's basically got a Geno Smith floor and a Derek Carr ceiling.
I don't think we've seen cars cieling yet he's still very young.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:51 AM 03-14-2017
He's definitely Geno II.

Might be worse.

The other comparisons are spot on.

There's no way Watson is Russell Wilson. Absolute best case scenario, Randall Cunningham, with an Aaron Brooks mean and a David Garrard floor.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up