ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>HBO - The Last of Us
Sure-Oz 07:14 PM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Played a little bit of the game, but it's been so long ago that I don't remember much of it. Looking forward to the show. Looks like it will be a good one.
Only a little bit? Dang ..hope you can revisit it after the series.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:42 AM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Only a little bit? Dang ..hope you can revisit it after the series.
Had 3 young kids at home when it came out and just didn't have the time to put into it. Would like to sit back down and play it; wish it was cross platform.
[Reply]
TLO 11:11 AM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Had 3 young kids at home when it came out and just didn't have the time to put into it. Would like to sit back down and play it; wish it was cross platform.
My biggest gripe is that it wasn't cross platform. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:02 AM 01-13-2023
It's regrettable that Neil Druckman has turned out to be such a shithead post success of TLOU1. Reminds me of a much more aggressive and douchie version of Rian Johnson.
[Reply]
TLO 11:13 AM 01-13-2023
Since we're talking about the game a bit in here, how did you guys like the second game?

I think we can all agree the first game was a masterpiece. But to be truthful, I didn't really like the second one all that much. (No spoilers please)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:24 AM 01-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Since we're talking about the game a bit in here, how did you guys like the second game?

I think we can all agree the first game was a masterpiece. But to be truthful, I didn't really like the second one all that much. (No spoilers please)
I never played it, but after getting spoiled on it, I never will. Like I said, Druckman happily took a shit on all the fans with that one.
[Reply]
dmahurin 05:41 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:

It was wonderful. I hated the spoiler part when it happened but as the game finished I understood and appreciated the story for what it does. It is not as strong as the first as it is just 100% perfect, but it's not far behind.
[Reply]
007 01-14-2023, 06:07 PM
This message has been deleted by 007.
WhawhaWhat 09:29 PM 01-15-2023
First episode is pretty damn good.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:35 PM 01-15-2023
Hell of an episode visually. Seems like it followed the game to a T. Now we gotta wait another week.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:48 PM 01-15-2023
Hell yeah!!!!
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:10 PM 01-15-2023
It was good. I felt they hinted towards the infection a little too much with that intro scene, would’ve been better to keep it vague instead of having a panel from decades ago discuss the possibility of fungi controlling people. They padded a bit but it was fine, nice to see that backstory, and they ended it on the place where I figured they’d end it on as that’s the first major revelation of the game. Loved the intro even though it felt Game of Thrones but the fact that they did the same guitar track, fucking A plus. Looks like they’ll give more backstory to Bill and his partner, but will follow the DLC for Ellie’s backstory. Super hyped.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:53 AM 01-16-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It was good. I felt they hinted towards the infection a little too much with that intro scene, would’ve been better to keep it vague instead of having a panel from decades ago discuss the possibility of fungi controlling people. They padded a bit but it was fine, nice to see that backstory, and they ended it on the place where I figured they’d end it on as that’s the first major revelation of the game. Loved the intro even though it felt Game of Thrones but the fact that they did the same guitar track, ****ing A plus. Looks like they’ll give more backstory to Bill and his partner, but will follow the DLC for Ellie’s backstory. Super hyped.
Eh, I liked it.

From having watched this Planet Earth video, seemed clear it was going to be cordiceps.

https://youtu.be/XuKjBIBBAL8
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:12 AM 01-16-2023
This is going to be amazing. I was nervous, excited, and it's everything I've hoped it would be already. Wow...I can't wait for Sunday.
Perfect end to the first episode...and yeah I teared up.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:26 AM 01-16-2023
It's really difficult to look at the girl depicting Ellie without wondering if he she's a trisomy 21 victim because she's that ugly.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up