Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ultra Peanut 06:31 PM 07-06-2006
Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 03:24 PM 11-17-2015
I cannot wait. I am currently going thru all the episodes right now. It is amazing how short short a time it has been, but some of the racier stuff they could not do today.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:32 PM 12-05-2015

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:34 AM 12-06-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hands down the funniest show on TV.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:24 AM 03-28-2018
mother of god, I love this show.

I knew of it / had heard of it for years. Just never got around to watching it. Next thing you know, it's 10_ years later and about a month ago I decided to record a couple episodes. I've now recorded the series, and at any given time usually have about 20 in my DVR, and I"ll watch one or two every day or so.

SUCH a good show. there isn't a single character on that show that I'm like "meh". Every single one of them is great. even the secondary characters like Bill Ponderosa, Liam McPoyle, the nemesis Lawyer, Artimis, Charlie & Mac's moms are perfectly cast.

though, I record the re-runs on Viceland, I think I'm missing out on a lot of episodes. Given the amount of years it was on TV, and the number of episodes per season, I'm wondering if Viceland just shows the most popular ones? I've seen quite a bit of them, but I doubt I've seen the probably100+ episodes.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:27 AM 03-28-2018
Yeah, was behind the times on this, but have been watching a lotta reruns on Viceland... and this show is AWESOME, its consistently freaking hilarious

My recent favorite is the high school reunion... The Plan B Dance Off!
[Reply]
Dayze 09:32 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah, was behind the times on this, but have been watching a lotta reruns on Viceland... and this show is AWESOME, its consistently freaking hilarious

My recent favorite is the high school reunion... The Plan B Dance Off!
oh jesus, that was a great one.

the constant build up of this "plan B" in both episodes; then finally, they do Plan B. Executed flawlessly in their minds...........then cuts to how plan B actually looks to everyone else watching.

there are so many great, subtle one liners in this show. Catilin Olsen might be one the funniest woman on a TV sitcom in recent memory...I can't think of anyone else that would come close except for maybe Julia Louis Dryfuss as Elaine, but I wouldn't categorize that character as outright funny. Still great / perfect fit for Seineld, but not laugh out loud funny for me anyways.

her delivery of Dee's lines, and physical comedy are legit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:42 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
oh jesus, that was a great one.

the constant build up of this "plan B" in both episodes; then finally, they do Plan B. Executed flawlessly in their minds...........then cuts to how plan B actually looks to everyone else watching.

there are so many great, subtle one liners in this show. Catilin Olsen might be one the funniest woman on a TV sitcom in recent memory...I can't think of anyone else that would come close except for maybe Julia Louis Dryfuss as Elaine, but I wouldn't categorize that character as outright funny. Still great / perfect fit for Seineld, but not laugh out loud funny for me anyways.

Not sure what kept me from watching it while it was on, but I totally missed the boat

Yep, gotta love how the dance off abruptly cuts to what it actually looks like... Mac thinks he is looking like Michael Jackson with his shirt blowing in the wind, but instead he's just standing there with his gut sticking out going 'AAAAAAAGGGGGG! :-)
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:13 AM 03-28-2018
Where the fuck you guys been? Netflix had every episode but I just checked and the show isn't there anymore that sucks.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:22 AM 03-28-2018
Yeah this show is definitely one of my favorites. I didn't care for it when season 1 originally aired. Then Frank came along and became more and more of a depraved drunken lunatic with each passing season. And it's only gotten better.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:23 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Where the **** you guys been? Netflix had every episode but I just checked and the show isn't there anymore that sucks.
I totally missed the boat. I remember the ads for the show, but just never got around to it. Then, bam....10 years later. lol

probably my favorite tv comedy of all time.
just so bizarre, and they're all such shady scumbags. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 10:25 AM 03-28-2018
when my wife asks "have you seen the nail clippers"?, I'll toss her my pocket knife and tell her to use my toe knife instead.

she'll roll her eyes, and say "ok, whatever 'Frank'. but seriously...have you seen the clippers"?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:00 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:

[Reply]
Dayze 11:17 AM 03-28-2018
:-)

and I think I read that she actually dented that car door.
it wasn't some camera trickery / using a pre-dented car.

dude....that looks like a legit header into a car door. She's awesome.
[Reply]
srvy 11:18 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Where the fuck you guys been? Netflix had every episode but I just checked and the show isn't there anymore that sucks.
Yeah seems Hulu or Amazon now airs the show.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:00 PM 03-28-2018
Honestly, it was this thread and UP's recommendation that got me to watch as the first season aired. It's always been great.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up