ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 269 of 295
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 10:21 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Do we know for sure that he was in NY expressly because he didn't want to be at the parade? It seems really hard for me to believe that even if you had a bruised ego about being made inactive for the SB that you wouldn't be at the parade with the team that you're under contract with for the next season because of said hard feelings. That would seem like something that would pretty clearly alienate you in the lockerroom if there were any chance you remained with the team next season.

Clyde always seemed incredibly good-natured and friendly and the dude posted a SB champion photo on Monday. Kinda seems hard to believe that he's playing the role of malcontent by not being involved in the parade.

At the very least I'm not sure I'd take his absence entirely at fair value.
He's probably also heard they want to get rid of him...and they didn't activate him for the SB, so that causes butthurt.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 02-16-2023
I don't believe for a second he wasn't there because of a bruised ego.

There's clips of him on the sideline hamming it up with his teammates, celebrating with them etc.

If he wasn't butt-hurt pouting then, he's not gonna be butt-hurt pouting 3 days later.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah, if Veach can't unload him on someone else...then right now he's #2 on the depth chart at best. That's if they don't bring back McKinnon. If McKinnon is back...then he's #3.
I think they'll continue to work on the RB room.

I feel like it might be time to move on from Jet. Love the guy but he does look a little slower than last year and might have gotten himself a nice payday this season. If he came back at/near the minimum as an RB3 I'd love to have him, but I'm not eager to get much beyond that.

Pacheco - Pick - McKinnon would be fine. I haven't gotten into draft analysis yet but I think I'd want someone similar to McKinnon as RB2.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:24 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I feel like it might be time to move on from Jet. Love the guy but he does look a little slower than last year and might have gotten himself a nice payday this season. If he came back at/near the minimum as an RB3 I'd love to have him, but I'm not eager to get much beyond that.

Pacheco - Pick - McKinnon would be fine. I haven't gotten into draft analysis yet but I think I'd want someone similar to McKinnon as RB2.
Is Ealy moving to WR? Or did they just have him working with WRs to get him more experience catching passes? He could be an interesting fit in that RB room if he stays there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:24 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Do we know for sure that he was in NY expressly because he didn't want to be at the parade? It seems really hard for me to believe that even if you had a bruised ego about being made inactive for the SB that you wouldn't be at the parade with the team that you're under contract with for the next season because of said hard feelings. That would seem like something that would pretty clearly alienate you in the lockerroom if there were any chance you remained with the team next season.

Clyde always seemed incredibly good-natured and friendly and the dude posted a SB champion photo on Monday. Kinda seems hard to believe that he's playing the role of malcontent by not being involved in the parade.

At the very least I'm not sure I'd take his absence entirely at fair value.
Does it really matter why at this point? Seems like he felt that was more important than being with his team mates celebrating.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:27 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I dont disagree, but hes not the full on world beater like he appeared to be last year. He's a good RB, not elite imo.
Better than CEH....So is Swift
[Reply]
New World Order 10:36 AM 02-16-2023
Everyone is better than CEH.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 10:46 AM 02-16-2023
MEH
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 02-16-2023
Meanwhile Melvin Gordon came to the parade with this energy.

[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 02-16-2023
Eh he already acknowledged that he had nothing to do with it, so let him have a good time lol

That's the only way a guy can enter the season a Bronco and win a SB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eh he already acknowledged that he had nothing to do with it, so let him have a good time lol

That's the only way a guy can enter the season a Bronco and win a SB.
Oh I'm not knocking it. It's fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:34 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meanwhile Melvin Gordon came to the parade with this energy.

I loved how he was EVERYWHERE with the team

more of a team mate than CEH was at the end
:-)

wonder if he will be back next season and actually play a few snaps assuming he can fix the fumble issue
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:02 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

You think so? At his age? I kind of doubt it. And you've got to think that Mckinnon knows this is the absolutely perfect position for him to extend his career (hell, should've been over already).

I think they figure out a decent little raise and bring him back.
[Reply]
O.city 12:05 PM 02-16-2023
I wouldn't be upset taking a back in the 4th or 5th round.

Hell, Achane in the 3rd if he fell there woudln't upset me.
[Reply]
srvy 01:48 PM 02-16-2023
CEH has been a big disappointment and I have never been a fan even after his so called promising first year. His vision sucked to see a hole and make cuts but even more disappointing was catching the ball out of the backfield.

I will give him the benefit of doubt on his absence from the parade. This coaching staff has always held player's personal business close to the vest and rightfully so. I hope Clyde does explain though.
[Reply]
Page 269 of 295
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279 > Last »
Up