ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All I Have is a Photograph....
eDave 11:44 PM 04-05-2020
I did a bridge:

Amelia Earhart Bridge.

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:47 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I did a bridge:

:-) Did you just run out somewhere and take that? I hope you followed social distancing protocols.
[Reply]
eDave 11:51 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
:-) Did you just run out somewhere and take that? I hope you followed social distancing protocols.
I took that first of October last year when I was in Atchison. I am sitting on the bank of the Missouri River. Behind Mueller's.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:08 AM 04-06-2020
I took that first of October last year when I was in Atchison. I am sitting on the bank of the Missouri River. Behind Mueller's.
Oh hell, that's the swing bridge in the foreground. We have a very similar one here that is now a historical landmark.

[Reply]
Brody Wa 04:05 AM 07-11-2020
I did a bridge:

Amelia Earhart Bridge.
Thank you for the last picture of the Amelia Earhart Bridge...I grew up in Atchison Kansas. I never remembered it looking like that though.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 AM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Thank you for the last picture of the Amelia Earhart Bridge...I grew up in Atchison Kansas. I never remembered it looking like that though.
about a mile from me. Skyview bridge. Its what the cruise ships go under to get out onto the open water.

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:56 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
about a mile from me. Skyview bridge. Its what the cruise ships go under to get out onto the open water.

A genuinely impressive bridge, wow... I’ve never seen one that steep before
[Reply]
DeepPurple 01:49 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

That looks nice because they had to rebuild the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay. Here's what happened to the original in 1980 when a freighter hit the bridge and 35 people died.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:33 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
That looks nice because they had to rebuild the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay. Here's what happened to the original in 1980 when a freighter hit the bridge and 35 people died.

WOW!:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:45 PM 04-05-2020
I'll be damned, it sure enough has been replaced. Old one was cantilever style.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:51 AM 04-06-2020
I'm standing at the very back of my yard. My house in the center... and a LOT of sky.

One of my 13 apple trees currently in bloom.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:00 AM 04-06-2020
That's a big yard.
[Reply]
eDave 01:05 AM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's a big yard.
Wonder what he pays the neighbor kid to mow that thing.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:14 AM 04-06-2020
Wonder what he pays the neighbor kid to mow that thing.
I have a Gravely ZT HD with a 60 inch deck to handle the vast majority of the yard. The rest I have a neighbor who comes to get hay for his cows. He gets roughly 3 bales for him and one for me. It takes me about 3 hours to mow it including a path all the way around the property.

I plan on planting about 100 trees in the area that is currently being hayed and making it something of a forest with a clearing in the center to camp during the summer and set up a corn feeder in the winter.

Arial view... follow the stripe on the right sid eof time image and that is where my property ends. You can clearly see the mowed vs un-mowed areas.

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:22 AM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I have a Gravely ZT HD with a 60 inch deck to handle the vast majority of the yard. The rest I have a neighbor who comes to get hay for his cows. He gets roughly 3 bales for him and one for me. It takes me about 3 hours to mow it including a path all the way around the property.

I plan on planting about 100 trees in the area that is currently being hayed and making it something of a forest with a clearing in the center to camp during the summer and set up a corn feeder in the winter.

Arial view... follow the stripe on the right sid eof time image and that is where my property ends. You can clearly see the mowed vs un-mowed areas.

Nice place, I'd love to have something like that. Let me know when you die of the 'rona so I can buy it. Or you could just will it to me.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up