ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
xfactor 10:06 AM 10-23-2005
Well said Tomahawk-
You are right that right now we are mostly targeting the KC area but we are looking to do more outside of KC to help other communities,so if anyone has a cause then let us know and we will try to help. RedXtreme has been helping a little boy from Coffeyville that is in need of liver transplant, visit the Zane Cox link to find out more. I'm sending charity balls clear out to western Kansas to help more money and have been approached about making school appearances in Topeka,Scott City,Great Bend,Hoisington which I plan on doing all of these. Right now we are overwelmed here in KC but as soon as the season ends with us winning in Detroit, that is the time that we will be able to reach out to those areas outside of the KC area.

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
Okay, I'm going to jump in here and give my $0.02, because well, opinions are like....you know what.

Also, I haven't met any of these guys personally and don't know them from Adam.

Anyway, I can see how someone like Sully could get the impression that these guys want attention drawn to themselves. (I think one member in particular can give off that vibe). However, after visiting their website and few times and getting an impression of their personalities from this board and others, I don't think that is the case.

If you visit kcsuperfans.com for five minutes, you'll get the idea that these guys have HUGE hearts and their primary interests are with our Metropolitan community. I don't believe that they're a "better Chiefs fan" than I am, because they paint their faces and wear costumes (I don't believe that they think that either). I DO think they collectively set an example of how we, as members of our community (over and above being a Chiefs fan), should give BACK in some way, shape or form. That's it.

I DON'T think they're ripping off or imitating Raider Nation (why would anyone ever do THAT?!) anymore than BoneLady or The Big Dog in Cleveland, Fireman Ed in New York or Big Nasty in Tampa. I mean, who here hasn't "dressed up" up for some reason or another. If that's the way that they choose to express their "fandom" of the Chiefs - more power to 'em.

I think their attitude of community involvement is something we should ALL aspire to.

[Reply]
greg63 05:43 PM 10-23-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Don't worry Skip will be along in a little bit to put you in your place, N00b! :-)
Hey, Skip's my hero. :-)
[Reply]
RedXtreme 08:06 AM 10-23-2005
Last I heard we were up to 150 just from this site. Sully you said right . We do it in different ways than others with the same goal. I still dont like the Faiders comment though. Its all good though.
[Reply]
RedXtreme 11:54 AM 10-24-2005
Gregg I guess my son knows your son.He was playing football for Roosevelt. I dont know if he knows him well or if he just met him. It is cool to see the old hometown colors on here though.
[Reply]
greg63 12:00 PM 10-24-2005
Originally Posted by RedXtreme:
Gregg I guess my son knows your son.He was playing football for Roosevelt. I dont know if he knows him well or if he just met him. It is cool to see the old hometown colors on here though.
:-)
How cool! Hope my son didn't annoy yours; he has a bad habit of doing that. Is your son in the 7th or the 8th grade?
[Reply]
RedXtreme 03:14 PM 10-24-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
How cool! Hope my son didn't annoy yours; he has a bad habit of doing that. Is your son in the 7th or the 8th grade?
He was in the 8th grade. Jake Oerman #88 on the b team but did play some on A
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:42 PM 10-24-2005
My son was on the "A" team and can kick your son's butt!:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:47 PM 10-24-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My son was on the "A" team and can kick your son's butt!:-)
My daughter can get her boyfriend to kick your son's butt.
[Reply]
greg63 08:26 PM 10-24-2005
The big #88 Tony G's. number. My son's name is Gregory also, (after me) and I asked him about Jake and he said he knows him as well.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 03:28 PM 10-24-2005
My daughter is a senior at Field-Kindley.
[Reply]
greg63 08:15 PM 10-24-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
My daughter is a senior at Field-Kindley.
Cool, my son is a fresman this year.
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:28 PM 02-04-2006
definatly Elvis!
[Reply]
greg63 08:16 PM 02-08-2007
Originally Posted by dacoolman88:
definatly Elvis!
Well he does seem to be the Planet Favorite. :-)
[Reply]
greg63 09:11 AM 12-02-2009
Bumpity! :-)
[Reply]
KingPriest2 05:29 PM 10-11-2021
You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
Vote now

I’m
Pretty sure we all know who will win niw
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up