ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Men's Watch Aficionados
Holladay 10:29 PM 11-27-2022
I have always enjoyed wrist watches. I don't do rings, necklaces, nose rings or tats. Thus about the only thing I can "accessorize" would be a wrist watch. I have a few non descript watches, a skeleton, G-shock...old stuff that is fun to wear.

I normally wear a garmin vio2 on my left hand to track my steps for years. With Black Friday, I decided that I will wear a nice watch and put the garmin on my right wrist. Kinda weird. Last thanksgiving when I did this, my Dad asked why I was wearing 2 watches. Never mind.

Since I am sure there are some folks that have an eye/knowledge for watches I thought to ask for opinions. Were these good deals?

Watches are personal. If I like them, good for me. I am not going to spend $10,000 on a Rolex. I guess if you got it, use it. I don't.

I was looking at various situations, like jewelry, to wear them...casual vs special.

I paid $75 (list $175)for the Guess, $100 (list $200) for the Hugo, and $125 (list $250) for the Citizen.

Just curious what CP's watch expert thought. Again, I am a neophyte as to watches.
[Reply]
modocsot 06:10 PM 11-30-2022
Here are a few of mine. The eight on the right are currently what I've been mostly wearing in rotation, but really it's the six on the right gets the most wrist time. The two on the left are my beater watches, with the Chiefs one obviously for game day.

Attached: Watches.jpg (127.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up