« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 07:38 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well Hardman was far more productive. Hill, a 5th round pick, was far more productive. Conley was more productive.

But hey - he's got Robinson beat. Bully.

We've gone over this. Y'all have a 'yeah but' and an excuse for everything.

You convinced yourselves 1st that Moore was the 'best WR in the draft class' and then 2nd that he was actually doomed to fail afterall because of Andy.

The possibility that the 13th wide receiver drafted just isn't gonna be some turnkey ****ing stud just will not be considered.
To be fair, Hardman only beat Moore's production because of injuries to other players. After those players were healthy, then Hardman went to limited snaps.

Hill on the other hand produced with limited snaps and then when Maclin got hurt he produced even more, but went back to limited snaps.

Hill is just a freak though and there's about <0.0000001% chance of Moore being anything close to Hill. I do think eventually Moore will be a 1000 yd receiver.

Also Conley was not more productive than Moore has been. Conley only had 199 yds his rookie year. Conley also had like a 4 game stretch of getting 65-90% of snaps partially because of injury. Conley sucked though, so it's not really a positive that Moore has been more productive lol.

JD1020 is taking this very personal lol.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:42 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I dont take anything personal.

These arguments are just plain fucking stupid.

"Look at this guy over here doing these things for this team."

Look at the fucking playing time that is given to rookies in Andy Reids history. Moore is right there along with them. He has 12 targets. He's picking up nearly 17 yards a reception. Would I like more? Of course. But I'm not going to piss on his grave when he simply isn't being called upon but has shown to succeed off the line which is exactly why he was drafted.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:46 PM 10-24-2022
Andy Reid has had about 5 guys in the last ten years he's put this kind of draft capital into among all his skill position players. And every one of them has outproduced Moore.

I just reposted my response to your nonsensical attempts to create a sample size small enough to finally not embarrass Moore and you will just hand waive it AGAIN.

Because that's what the Moore Cabal does.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:50 PM 10-24-2022
I would hope we all agree that with the playing time he's seen he could have been far more productive. The comparisons to the rest of his draft class don't matter, they wouldn't see the field here either. I don't think he'll end up as good as some here believe he will be but I also don't think he'll be Chris Conley bad either.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:54 PM 10-24-2022
I’d be content with a fair catch at this point.

Stone hands DBs get asked to return punts.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:12 PM 10-24-2022
Live look at DJ in this thread RN

[Reply]
-King- 08:20 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
To be fair, Hardman only beat Moore's production because of injuries to other players. After those players were healthy, then Hardman went to limited snaps.

Hill on the other hand produced with limited snaps and then when Maclin got hurt he produced even more, but went back to limited snaps.

Hill is just a freak though and there's about <0.0000001% chance of Moore being anything close to Hill. I do think eventually Moore will be a 1000 yd receiver.

Also Conley was not more productive than Moore has been. Conley only had 199 yds his rookie year. Conley also had like a 4 game stretch of getting 65-90% of snaps partially because of injury. Conley sucked though, so it's not really a positive that Moore has been more productive lol.

Hardman was still more productive than Skyy in limited snaps. In weeks 8-10 when his snap count went down and he got a total of 38 snaps, he had 118 receiving yards and 2 touchdowns. Skyy has played 104 snaps so far.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:31 PM 10-24-2022
How you see it:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Live look at DJ in this thread RN

How I see it:

Reality:

[Reply]
dirk digler 08:32 PM 10-24-2022
So comparing Hill rookie offensive snap count to Skyy it is dead even at 104 through Game 7.

Targets, Hill had 23 vs Skyy's 12.

That is pretty interesting.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:34 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Reality:

This is just the gif mascot of Chiefsplanet, my dude.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:45 PM 10-24-2022
Bust.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Bust.

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:15 PM 10-24-2022
I am not part of the Skyy cabal but IMHO Skyy would probably have been more productive\impactful earlier in an Alex Smith led offense where the routes were more defined and you ran the route exactly as it was drawn up.

In year 5 of the Mahomes offense that isn't the case. I posted a story about this a few weeks ago and they even talked about it on the broadcast yesterday but the routes the receivers get are just concepts. Mahomes expects you to adjust your route on the fly and if you aren't seeing what he is seeing there is going to be problems. So that is just going to take repetitions and more time to get in sync with Pat. We see this same issue with Hardman all the time.

I agree with King that they need to get some easy plays for him to build up his confidence, like some screens etc. I think he will be fine but it maybe closer to the end of the season before he gets going.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:32 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I am not part of the Skyy cabal but IMHO Skyy would probably have been more productive\impactful earlier in an Alex Smith led offense where the routes were more defined and you ran the route exactly as it was drawn up.

In year 5 of the Mahomes offense that isn't the case. I posted a story about this a few weeks ago and they even talked about it on the broadcast yesterday but the routes the receivers get are just concepts. Mahomes expects you to adjust your route on the fly and if you aren't seeing what he is seeing there is going to be problems. So that is just going to take repetitions and more time to get in sync with Pat. We see this same issue with Hardman all the time.

I agree with King that they need to get some easy plays for him to build up his confidence, like some screens etc. I think he will be fine but it maybe closer to the end of the season before he gets going.
Not sure I agree on Alex Smith but definitely the rest. This is a different team, he's also up against, I think, more guys who you'd expect to take snaps than Hardman was in his rookie year.

Have I been surprised by his limited snaps and production, yep, but what I still see is a guy who can separate early and has reliable hands (not on PRs!). The problem I think he'll have for the rest of the year is he does a lot of what JJSS does, and he now seems to be having a resurgence/building some chemistry with Pat. I really hope they scheme him some plays as you say, particularly if we're using a few more screens. He was billed as a YAC guy so lets see that.

I know he's been on the field a LOT more but I'm honesty surprised Moore has got the attention of people and nobody's mentioned Karlaftis' incredibly limited impact and production.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:23 AM 10-25-2022
The biggest thing with this offense is whether or not you're in sync with Patrick. Clearly there's a disconnect with Skyy and Patrick right now, despite Skyy having Patrick's trust.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 280
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up