ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Your 2024 Chiefs Cheerleaders
Stewie 04:30 PM 05-07-2024
Here you go! Who is making these decisions? Ugh.

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:29 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Former Chiefs Cheer Alumni

Dibs on back row, 14th from left.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:44 PM 05-08-2024
I had no idea Peter Griffin used to be a Chiefs cheerleader
Attached: Screenshot_20240508_174252_Chrome.jpg (75.4 KB) 
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:29 PM 05-08-2024

Isn't that Brian Waters front row center???
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:36 PM 05-08-2024
Can we use that international player exemption on cheerleaders

[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:39 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
"Where's Waldo?"

I still can't find the hidden hot cheerleader.
There was one towards the end that I'd **** if I weren't married.

That's an improvement from prior years.

E: Yeah. Would show Raegan my trickle down theory.
Attached: Screenshot_20240508_194340_Samsung Internet.jpg (32.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Dayze 08:35 PM 05-08-2024

No to Dustin Hoffman in the front row.

Well…..maybe.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:21 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In studying this video, I'm realizing one of the challenges that these women face. They tend to wear bright Chiefs-red lipstick, and a strong red lipstick isn't a good look for most women. It tends to exaggerate the lips and the teeth relative to more muted colors.

I dated a woman in college who had a pretty unsophisticated roommate. I remember going over to their house once and the roommate was getting ready to go out for a night on the town. She had put on some bright red lipstick, and she was very light-skinned with somewhat large lips, and it was horrific. She looked like a murderous clown. It was so bad that I had to stop myself from intervening, but I didn't know her well enough to say anything.

Women of CP, heed my advice - red lipstick is a high-risk thing. It can work, but if you use it, don't make it so bright that it becomes the focal point of your face.
You only date white girls?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:23 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You only date white girls?
For the past thirty years, yeah. Just my wife.

But back in the day, I was all about diversity in my dating pool. I lusted after women of any age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:55 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
For the past thirty years, yeah. Just my wife.

But back in the day, I was all about diversity in my dating pool. I lusted after women of any age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The darker the skin, the redder the lip.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 04:20 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Dayze:
No to Dustin Hoffman in the front row.

Well…..maybe.
Jesus, I knew exactly who that was.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:07 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Look, you all are a bunch of fat old goateed pasty turds who would cut their foot off for a chance at these women.

Not all of us.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 05:31 PM 05-09-2024
Ok that’s insane. There is not one cheerleader on there that would make me leave my wife for them if they wanted to. Not because my wife is hotter but because not one of them is hot enough to make me change my current lifestyle with my kids and family
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:38 PM 05-09-2024
woof made me feel dirty nevermind
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 12:02 PM 05-10-2024
I think "hot cheerleader" is a bit of a myth. Sure, in High School, the cheerleaders tended to be some of the prettier girls in your school, but they were probably all girls of fairly normal beauty. There is something to be said about the cumulative effect of several women of normal to above normal looks, smiling as big as they can while jumping about with feminine bubbling enthusiasm that lures you into thinking they must be hot. Cheerleaders are in near constant movement which makes a true assessment difficult...and that enthusiasm is infectious.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:46 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Ok that’s insane. There is not one cheerleader on there that would make me leave my wife for them if they wanted to. Not because my wife is hotter but because not one of them is hot enough to make me change my current lifestyle with my kids and family
This leads me to conclude that women exist whose beauty would make you leave your wife and kids.

Well, Salma Hayek is a given, of course. But maybe others beyond that?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up