ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 189
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Brock 04:48 PM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:
Pot related fatal car accidents have doubled since Washington legalized it. Thanks pot heads.
You seem dumb
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:00 PM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
My big thing is this edible action. To Hell with wax/shatter/etc, for real
I just picked up 320mg of Peanut Butter Marshmallow treats for $12.00. Also a half gram of 303 Blend shatter... $6.50.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:51 PM 08-28-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I just picked up 320mg of Peanut Butter Marshmallow treats for $12.00. Also a half gram of 303 Blend shatter... $6.50.
That will be a nice weekend.
[Reply]
Fish 10:47 PM 08-28-2015
Ha ha.... new spin on the "cash bar" discussion...?

Wedding Couple Decide To Host A Weed Bar

One couple who recently decided to marry and spend their lives together in West Linn, Oregon, decided to have a wedding that was a little bit more interesting and uplifting. The couple thought it was best to have a weed bar instead of just a normal free bar and a DJ.

The wedding was between John Elledge and Whitney Alexander. Elledge, who is a professional cannabis cultivator, thought it was the best idea to the entire bar based around pot and even a ‘budtender’. The ‘budtender’ definitely knew what he was getting into, and he certainly knew his stuff in regards to marijuana and the different strains.

The wedding was, of course, held on private property, so it was completely legal for the marijuana bar to be made available to guests. Speaking with local news outlet KGM, Elledge said: “We were shocked by how much people loved it. I’m still getting a couple of texts a day from guests who enjoyed the weed tent.”

The local state law has a limit of eight ounces of pot in total, but there were 13 different varieties for guests to choose from. Everyone appeared to enjoy themselves, too.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:46 PM 09-02-2015
I was playing with my new digital microscope & took these off my Chemdawg.

Today is 5 weeks into flowering. I've snuck a few buds & just smoked a little & it feels like any Indica I've smoked. I prolly need to give it more time before making any judgements.

It was funny, I trimmed a rogue branch on the bottom & kept the buds setting them on the rear top quarter of my car yesterday. I went to pick it up & look at it under the microscope & it stuck to the car for a second. :-)

I guess I'm gonna have to take a list with some of the strains mentioned here to the store. I just don't want to give the state all that tax money.

Which Sativa is gonna get my ass moving? I don't know if there is anything. I'm starting to think it comes with who I am & I've just accepted that the past year or so.
Attached: S20150902_0008.jpg (337.2 KB) S20150902_0006.jpg (369.9 KB) S20150902_0004.jpg (361.3 KB) 
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:58 PM 09-02-2015
The sativas that I find top be most motivating are Golden Goat, Bruce Banner, and Headband
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:22 PM 09-02-2015

3 Strained Blunt

[Reply]

SAUTO 04:38 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Been there
[Reply]
KC native 09:13 AM 09-03-2015
The sativas that I find top be most motivating are Golden Goat, Bruce Banner, and Headband
I've never seen it grown commercially but Barney's Farm Utopia Haze is fucking awesome for that. It actually has a decent yield for a sativa but will get tall as fuck so it needs an experienced grower to keep it under control.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:25 AM 09-03-2015
Hey the kicker that shall go unnamedt... I'm unable to message you back because the word filter changes your name.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:25 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Been there
i'm pretty sure i would die.

look at that thing :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:40 PM 09-07-2015
Sitting on a half ounce of kief. Don't know WTF to do with it all... aside from smoke it.

I also made Ethanol Hash Oil from an ounce of Golden Goat shake!!! Tastes like shit because I didn't burn off the chlorophyl before making it into oil but it still does the job.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 AM 09-08-2015
Sitting on a half ounce of kief. Don't know WTF to do with it all... aside from smoke it.

Make edibles with it.
I also made Ethanol Hash Oil from an ounce of Golden Goat shake!!! Tastes like shit because I didn't burn off the chlorophyl before making it into oil but it still does the job.

Ehhh...nope, I'd pass.

Currently rolling with some Chemdawg, Vanilla Kush, Dr. Funk, some killer shatter (my buddy who makes it calls it William Shatner; it's like from 5 or 6 strains) and this edible makes ya feel just...sublime.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:50 AM 09-08-2015
Katipan and capone are trying to poison us all!!

Special report: Months after pot holds, Post tests find pesticides in products
September 8, 2015 The Cannabist

Nearly six months after the city of Denver began a crackdown on unapproved pesticides in marijuana products, a spot-check by The Denver Post found that the chemicals were still being sold to consumers….
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:11 PM 09-08-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Katipan and capone are trying to poison us all!!

Special report: Months after pot holds, Post tests find pesticides in products
September 8, 2015 The Cannabist

Nearly six months after the city of Denver began a crackdown on unapproved pesticides in marijuana products, a spot-check by The Denver Post found that the chemicals were still being sold to consumers….
Buy local produce.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 189
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up