ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Harrison Butker
TLO 11:41 PM 11-06-2022
I'm not the type to overreact, but Butker is starting to worry me a bit.

He needs to be money in games like this one, and he wasn't.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:30 PM 12-20-2022
Support your local place kicker!
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:50 PM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
HOF'er??? :-)
Damn dude, you're at it again. Do you actually believe that?
I have no doubt he'll bounce back though.
Everyone gets into the HOF now. Even kickers with coin flip chances at 40+.

If a playoff game comes down to this turd or leaving it with 15, and Andy goes with the turd option and we lose, Andy should be flushed right along with him.

We're not paying the best player on the planet half a billion dollars to stand and watch his season spiral down the drain because Buttfucker can't do the ONE job he's paid to do.

Fuck that.

We ride with 15 the rest of the way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:55 PM 12-20-2022
Butker is toast, he's suffering from the kicker's worst issue, his own head. But the Chiefs will remain loyal to him no matter how many he misses.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:05 PM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
HOF'er??? :-)
Damn dude, you're at it again. Do you actually believe that?
I have no doubt he'll bounce back though.
I said the potential exists. PKs can have long careers. And for 5 straight seasons he was one of the two best. Now, he's probably never going to rack up the total points, because KC doesn't kick a ton of FGs anymore, but he could still be up there in other categories. But he's barely into his prime at 26 years old, and he could kick another 10 years at a very high level.

I mean, Justin Tucker is the only kicker in the last 6 years that's been better than Butker, and only by 2-3% points, and no one denies that Justin will probably be a HOFer, so why can't Butker someday be in the running?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:33 PM 12-20-2022
Yeah, so Morten Anderson just got in recently, and mostly on longevity. His highest FGM% was 89.3%, while Butker's so far is 92.6% in a season. Morten's average was in the low-80s, and he only has 6 seasons where he eclipsed 85%. Butker has never had a season where he kicked less than 88.9%.

Morten averaged around 102pts/season for his career, Butker is currently averaging 112, with a team that just doesn't kick that much. At this point, Butker has amassed nearly a third of Andersen's career total points. Morten Andersen played in the NFL for 25 years.

So Butker could actually catch Morten in points, and blow him away in FGM%.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:44 PM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Butker is toast, he's suffering from the kicker's worst issue, his own head. But the Chiefs will remain loyal to him no matter how many he misses.
Lololol

One bad season for a 27 year old kicker is not toast. Especially when everyone from the coach to butker have said over and over and over and over again that he is not 100%.

Here’s a novel idea… let’s judge him when he inevitably gets healthy. Before tossing out arguably the second best kicker in the nfl (when hes on)
[Reply]
RunKC 06:57 PM 12-20-2022
Coach Reid is a very loyal man. I'm sure Butker appreciates it a lot.
Yes let’s rely on another kicker. It’s not like that has never backfired on us before
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:49 PM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Lololol

One bad season for a 27 year old kicker is not toast. Especially when everyone from the coach to butker have said over and over and over and over again that he is not 100%.

Here’s a novel idea… let’s judge him when he inevitably gets healthy. Before tossing out arguably the second best kicker in the nfl (when hes on)
Look, you win, the Chiefs are going to stick with him, it's a done deal. We'll all pray, more than ever, for TDs instead of FGs because if it's not an injury it's laces 'n shit. There's always an excuse with this one.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:51 PM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yes let’s rely on another kicker. It’s not like that has never backfired on us before
Nah, let's not. Let's just keep praying all the stars align for something not to go wrong each time he trots onto the field.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:40 PM 12-20-2022
It's cool that we have a kicker that maybe can make a 90 yard kick 1 out of 3 tries but I'd rather count on the 40 yard automatic and shaky from the 40-on guy.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 10:42 PM 12-20-2022
He sucks, all kickers suck in the end. Score more TD's stop playing for FGs, if the SOB misses a an extra point fine him 1 million dollars each time.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:43 PM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Support your local place kicker!
Where's that one fucker who showed up in his pickup truck to audition for DV?
[Reply]
TLO 01:34 PM 01-01-2023
Maybe we have a Tommy problem
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:36 PM 01-01-2023
Seriously at this point let Justin Reid do this shit.

Shelve Butker. Send him to a shrink. Try again next year.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:40 PM 01-01-2023
Still stand behind the guy. He will figure it out next season and we’d be crazy to let the guy who can be a top 3 kicker go. But yeah this season… I don’t feel very confident. I don’t think it’s the yips as much as it is a combo of injury and not trusting the snap/hold.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up