ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 35
« First < 212728293031 32333435 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram signs with Dolphins
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:33 PM 05-15-2022

Breaking: FA DE Melvin Ingram is signing with the #Dolphins, per source.

The 3x Pro Bowler has 51 career sacks with 74 TFLs and 119 QB hits. Another good move for Chris Grier and the Phins.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 15, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 11:26 AM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Like I said yesterday, you do this every day with people. The very next day, and here you are at it again.It's pretty funny actually. :-)
At least you can admit it, apologize for it, and move on.
This isn’t remotely comparable to what we were discussing yesterday.

Your refusal to acknowledge that the Chiefs didn’t give up the equivalent of a 1st round pick for Orland Brown was fucking stupid, and you doubling down on it over and over is only making it worse.

Just say you were wrong and move on already.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 05-17-2022
What’s less likely - Clemenza is an expert on geopolitical maneuvering or Michael would’ve let Kay live after aborting his son and mocking him over it?

Gonna do with Kay still breathing. Michael would’ve killed the shit out of her for that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:35 AM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What’s less likely - Clemenza is an expert on geopolitical maneuvering or Michael would’ve let Kay live after aborting his son and mocking him over it?

Gonna do with Kay still breathing. Michael would’ve killed the shit out of her for that.
:-)

I see you’re a huge fan of The Godfather like myself.

Have you watched “The Offer” yet?

It’s a mini series on Paramount + about the making of the movie. The actors they got to play many of the key characters (FFC, Pacino, Brando etc.) are are fucking phenomenal.

It’s like Winning Time, though probably not as great (because it’s not HBO).
[Reply]
RunKC 11:36 AM 05-17-2022
Sure. But 4 of those guys were taken in the first 15 picks of the draft.

the other 3 covered all 200+ that came thereafter.

So again - tell me how the odds don't diminish SUBSTANTIALLY when you're talking about finding impact pass rushers late in the draft...
I think that’s why I don’t mind our draft being one of a high floor. Get a bunch of good football players on rookie deals so you can spend big on the known pass rusher in FA.

That’s a pretty substantial plan bc we aren’t picking in the top 15 unless Mahomes gets on IR.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:39 AM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

I see you’re a huge fan of The Godfather like myself.

Have you watched “The Offer” yet?

It’s a mini series on Paramount + about the making of the movie. The actors they got to play many of the key characters (FFC, Pacino, Brando etc.) are are fucking phenomenal.

It’s like Winning Time, though probably not as great (because it’s not HBO).
Nah. Didn’t have much interest in what amounted to a dramatized documentary. I saw it and thought it was a legit documentary and was disappointed to see otherwise
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:42 AM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think that’s why I don’t mind our draft being one of a high floor. Get a bunch of good football players on rookie deals so you can spend big on the known pass rusher in FA.

That’s a pretty substantial plan bc we aren’t picking in the top 15 unless Mahomes gets on IR.
I’ve said all along I’m fine with it. I just wish they have included a little more variation on the theme.

You don’t get Kelce’s or Hill’s without the occasional home run swing.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:42 AM 05-17-2022
Nah. Didn’t have much interest in smart amounted to a dramatized documentary. I saw it and thought it was a legit documentary and was disappointed to see otherwise
I dismissed it early on because everything I’ve seen on Paramount+ is trash. I reactivated my account to watch after seeing the scene where they go to Brando’s house. I’m only a couple episodes in, but it’s worth a watch if you’re a big fan of the movies.

Here’s the Brando scene that sold me on giving the show a shot:

https://youtu.be/kxNGlkVZFAU
[Reply]
crispystl 11:53 AM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
DLine reminds me of a cross between the steel curtain an Octomoms diaphragm

001% on the former
999% on the latter
[Reply]
BossChief 02:34 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah. Very true. Not so much not doing as much as not trying. But they've put some moderately high resources into the DL. Reed last year, some 3rd rounders etc.

Just not alot to show.
Saunders and Nnadi were thirds. Karlaftis was a first
Clark was a first and second (and huge contract)
Jones was a 2nd (and big contract)

They’ve invested in the DL as much as any other position group.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:49 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:

That's scary to think about. Veach and his scouts have to do a better job there.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:22 PM 05-17-2022

No they clearly just aren’t trying
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:20 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I dismissed it early on because everything I’ve seen on Paramount+ is trash. I reactivated my account to watch after seeing the scene where they go to Brando’s house. I’m only a couple episodes in, but it’s worth a watch if you’re a big fan of the movies.

Here’s the Brando scene that sold me on giving the show a shot:

https://youtu.be/kxNGlkVZFAU
Okay I have to see this.

I even read the book. Three cheers for Sonny's gigantic hog.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:23 PM 05-17-2022
Kinda gets back to my ‘hope ain’t a plan…’ concerns.

Anybody watch Kaindoh play last year? Malik Herring - really? Well maybe someone his team doesn’t want back will make the difference. It worked so well with Reed…

Man they seem to be banking on prayer here.
I watched the Browns and Eagles games today on youtube and focused only on the defensive snaps. Kaindoh had one bad play vs the Browns. Looked more like a miscommunication on the play. Hard to say who, but very well could have been Kaindoh fault. But overall in those two games, he was not horrible. Set the edge well vs the run (other than that one play). Got a bit of a push a couple of times, and into Hurts face once. Dropped into coverage 3 times.

28 snaps in the two games. Probably a few more snaps at RDE than LDE, but I thought he actually looked better on the left side. One snap in the middle of the line vs the Eagles on a rushed substitution on 3rd and 1. Eagles ran a no huddle on the play, and there was confusion on the Chiefs D-line. I think it was the play where Kaindoh was injured and knocked out for the season.

I could not find the Chargers game. He had 18 snaps in that game.

Overall, I would say solid. No spectacular plays. One play that appears to be bad on him vs Cleveland. But overall solid.
[Reply]
emaw1979 07:27 PM 05-17-2022

Forgot Kpass and Speaks, who were DE/OLB prospects and both 2nd round picks.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:46 PM 05-17-2022
Not sure why this thread is still active

He came in last year and won a coin toss or two
He had one play I remember where Bolton returned it for a TD

He looked alright because the rest of the D looked pretty awful but let’s not act like Ingram had a T Suggs type of impact on a championship team because he didn’t
[Reply]
Page 31 of 35
« First < 212728293031 32333435 >
Up