ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 241
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:19 PM 08-23-2023
When you think about it, it's pretty insulting to even compare Allen to Mahomes at this point.

1) Allen was flat garbage until Diggs. Mahomes has been great since day 1.
2) Allen is a fumble/pick machine. Mahomes is one of the least mistake-prone (good) QBs in history.
3) Mahomes is a 2 time champ/2 time MVP/2 time SB MVP. Allen's most notable achievement to date is coming within 13 seconds of beating Mahomes in the divisional round.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:21 AM 08-24-2023
A team left feeling like a bunch of shitty pussies. Is no easy fix, when confidence is half the battle
[Reply]
Monty 02:49 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
When you think about it, it's pretty insulting to even compare Allen to Mahomes at this point.

2) Allen is a fumble/pick machine. Mahomes is one of the least mistake-prone (good) QBs in history.
3) Mahomes is a 2 time champ/2 time MVP/2 time SB MVP. Allen's most notable achievement to date is coming within 13 seconds of beating Mahomes in the divisional round.
This sums things up very well. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:36 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Eric Winston? Wow, Ol' Habsburg Lips, eh? That takes me back.
Thickening discuthing
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:40 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix
Ouch. That hurts.

Originally Posted by :
FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".
Did I dream that the Bills have won 2 of their last 3 at Arrowhead?

Sure you can wash those wins away by saying they didn’t happen in the playoffs… but they still happened at Arrowhead!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:44 AM 08-24-2023
It’s funny to me how ONE game changes everyone’s perception.

The Bills held the #1 Seed in the AFC, with a 13-3 record, and the best odds to win the Super Bowl, prior to Hamlin going down last year.

They lose ONE GAME, and now all of a sudden they’re shit?

Interesting take.

Let’s see how it plays out…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:47 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Mahomes is definitely better.

No argument there.

Id pick Mahomes #1 in league redraft and Allen #2.

But comparing from the beginning isn’t going to work, because Allen admittedly sucked his rookie year.

But what about lately?

NFL's top young QB's over last 40 games:

Allen: 12,475 yards, 105 TD's, 32 INT
Mahomes: 13,213 yards, 100 TD's, 29 INT
Burrow: 11,184 yards, 88 TD's, 29 INT
Murray: 11,786 yards, 83 TD's, 29 INT
Jackson: 10,417 yards, 71 TD's, 29 INT#Bills #Chiefs #Bengals #Cardinals #Ravens pic.twitter.com/8sOWGG5LP9

— Bills Stats & More (@Tickets_Buffalo) December 20, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 AM 08-24-2023
Lately he led the league in turnovers and got his ass caved in at home in a home playoff game.

Lately, he's fucking Vinny Testaverde with wheels.

Stay in your fucking lane. You should be thrilled drafting Josh Allen has brought you a new stadium, because that old one was starting to smell like rancid buffalo wings. Anything else is gravy.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Mahomes is definitely better.

No argument there.

Id pick Mahomes #1 in league redraft and Allen #2.

But comparing from the beginning isn’t going to work, because Allen admittedly sucked his rookie year.

But what about lately?

What's with the weird game number? There's no reason to cut that at 40 games, unless you're trying to game the stats and find the best comparison for the guy you're trying to spotlight.

Let's look at it since Allen got Diggs (2020, right?)

Allen:
49 games 65.2% completions, 7.4 Y/A, 11.4 Y/C, 15,180 combined yards, 129 TDs, 85 sacks for 485 yards (Net 14,695 yards), 61 turnovers

Mahomes:
49 games, 66.6% completions, 7.8 Y/A, 11.8 Y/C, 15,310 combined yards, 124 TDs, 76 sacks for 481 yards (Net 14, 829 yards), 42 turnovers

So literally the only edge Allen has in that comparison is in total TDs, by 5 (he has more rushing yards but fewer passing yards and fewer combined yards). And the Bills are using him as a runner, especially in the red zone... which is one reason his fumble count is higher. And isn't good for the longevity of a QB.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 AM 08-24-2023

The Bills held the #1 Seed in the AFC, with a 13-3 record, and the best odds to win the Super Bowl, prior to Hamlin going down last year.

Interesting take.

You guys really need Rousseau to take a big step this year bc Von is coming off another major knee injury at 34. And I have no idea why the **** you guys paid Ed Oliver. Makes zero sense.

AFC East isn't a cake walk anymore. The Jets finally have a top end QB with weapons to go with that top 5 defense and the Dolphins getting Vic Fangio might be the biggest off-season addition in the league.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:24 AM 08-24-2023
*flips page of football season guide*

Ah, the part where diqlix spams the board with Josh Allen stat tweets and shows CP how little he knows about football while trying to convince us that a team not winning Super Bowls is actually more impressive than a team that does.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:32 AM 08-24-2023

Interesting take.

Probably because your O-line situation hasn’t been fixed, your 2nd year corner (Elam) is trending the wrong way, your other CB, White isn’t performing at the level he should, you still have no replacement for Edmunds, your safeties are not getting any younger, your running game is still suspect, Diggs is unhappy and you lack a solid #2 WR. The only place you upgraded was TE. Your division will also be more difficult as will your schedule.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:39 AM 08-24-2023
look at this desperation

Bills HC Sean McDermott says QB Josh Allen and the starters will play Saturday against the Bears.

— Joe Buscaglia (@JoeBuscaglia) August 24, 2023

[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:46 AM 08-24-2023
Ouch. That hurts.

Did I dream that the Bills have won 2 of their last 3 at Arrowhead?

Sure you can wash those wins away by saying they didn’t happen in the playoffs… but they still happened at Arrowhead!
Ah, but when it really mattered...13 seconds.

Go get your shinebox.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:53 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
*flips page of football season guide*

Ah, the part where diqlix spams the board with Josh Allen stat tweets and shows CP how little he knows about football while trying to convince us that a team not winning Super Bowls is actually more impressive than a team that does.
Its like clockwork every season

Mahomes is better but....

[Reply]
Page 11 of 241
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up