Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:39 AM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I agree with what you are saying but I think people are too quick to give up on CEH look at Tony Gonzalez first year and he was a much higher draft pick. So let guys develop and judge them in their 3rd or 4th year as a pro. Clyde did great things last year so I don't see why he can't get back to doing those things. He still in developmental part of his career and he is very young. I just hope he can stay durable enough to have a career that is my concern.
I agree that most draft picks can only really be evaluated after 3 or maybe even 4 years. But on the other hand you hope and expect that 1st round picks, even at the lower end, give you more before that, or at least an indication of more to come. The rookie contract has most value when players hit the ground running fairly early.

He did OK last year and had flashes. We'd all like to see more and him utilised more in passing. But either way at this point he hasn't been value and I doubt there are many that wouldn't have that pick back if they could.
[Reply]
notorious 07:15 AM 12-31-2021
Reid knows football, but the Sproles comparison is wrong.

Sproles had the ability to make NFL talent look slow and sluggish, CEH does the opposite.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:35 AM 12-31-2021
Sproles was way better CEH sucks
[Reply]
jettio 10:03 AM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Thanks for posting something to identify the stoopid folks like Nick Jacobs that look at film and see shit that NFL coaches fail to see because the coaches know NFL football and dumbasses like him do not.

Steelers LB #41 stays outside of Thuney's left shoulder until CEH commits to going right and Steelers slot corner #35 leaves coverage for run support and would be unblocked if CEH cutback. #41 and #35 would easily defend any cutback on that play.

Perfect example of folk that do not know a thing about NFL football acting like they have some film based reason to criticize a good player.

Anybody that endorsed this clip as an example of CEH failing to make a cutback because they are unable to figure out that #41 and #35 would be unblocked and in position to make tackle should just focus on preparing snacks to enjoy during the game and grab a set of pom-poms and cheer their cute little don't know shit about football asses off.

It is a shame that people automatically belief stoopid shit that stoopid people post.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:06 AM 12-31-2021
People that think we would have a better record if we had drafted Swift are insane. RB is fine and we have the coaches that know what they are doing. Let's not act like the Colts would just kill it in the playoffs. Swift can be shut down. They are a one dimensional team.
[Reply]
scho63 10:15 AM 12-31-2021
Sproles was 10xs better than Helaire
[Reply]
scho63 10:15 AM 12-31-2021
Imagine if we took Taylor instead....
[Reply]
Whosurdaddy 10:19 AM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Thanks for posting something to identify the stoopid folks like Nick Jacobs that look at film and see shit that NFL coaches fail to see because the coaches know NFL football and dumbasses like him do not.

Steelers LB #41 stays outside of Thuney's left shoulder until CEH commits to going right and Steelers slot corner #35 leaves coverage for run support and would be unblocked if CEH cutback. #41 and #35 would easily defend any cutback on that play.

Perfect example of folk that do not know a thing about NFL football acting like they have some film based reason to criticize a good player.

Anybody that endorsed this clip as an example of CEH failing to make a cutback because they are unable to figure out that #41 and #35 would be unblocked and in position to make tackle should just focus on preparing snacks to enjoy during the game and grab a set of pom-poms and cheer their cute little don't know shit about football asses off.

It is a shame that people automatically belief stoopid shit that stoopid people post.
Yeah but you are also saying our "shifty" first round running back can't beat a LB 1 on 1 in the open field off a cut.

Clyde not being big, or fast, or a particularly dangerous threat in the passing game, or shifty, or particularly resilient is starting to make us wonder what we have here.
[Reply]
jettio 10:30 AM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy:
Yeah but you are also saying our "shifty" first round running back can't beat a LB 1 on 1 in the open field off a cut.

Clyde not being big, or fast, or a particularly dangerous threat in the passing game, or shifty, or particularly resilient is starting to make us wonder what we have here.
Good grief, a clip that is supposed to prove a bad decision about a single decision, now is a bad decision plus juking 2 unblocked guys that meet him right after the cutback.

Meanwhile, the fans of 31 other teams who watched the exact same game remember that CEH got hit 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage by two unblocked Steelers and kept his feet and scored a TD.

So fans of 31 other teams and the Chiefs fans that are not assholes think CEH is a good player and chiefs planet becomes the place for the ungrateful ignorant to post nonsense.

Chiefs are the most successful team in the last 4 seasons and we get nothing but complaints and the film clips used to prove up complaints does not prove bad play.
[Reply]
-King- 10:35 AM 12-31-2021

Wait so CEH being unwilling to go 1 on 1 in the open field is a good thing in your eyes? That's a unique perspective.
[Reply]
-King- 10:36 AM 12-31-2021
Good grief, a clip that is supposed to prove a bad decision about a single decision, now is a bad decision plus juking 2 unblocked guys that meet him right after the cutback.

Meanwhile, the fans of 31 other teams who watched the exact same game remember that CEH got hit 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage by two unblocked Steelers and kept his feet and scored a TD.

So fans of 31 other teams and the Chiefs fans that are not assholes think CEH is a good player and chiefs planet becomes the place for the ungrateful ignorant to post nonsense.

Chiefs are the most successful team in the last 4 seasons and we get nothing but complaints and the film clips used to prove up complaints does not prove bad play.
Fans of other 31 teams barely know he exists :-). You think they're checking for CEH highlights?
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM 12-31-2021

:-)

Running into 8 guys is better than 1?

This might be the stupidest take I've ever seen on CP.

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
notorious 10:46 AM 12-31-2021
I had huge expectations of CEH watching him in college.

He disappointed me.

He earned a little enthusiasm back from me after making some decent plays over the last few weeks, but my god there is no way you can defend his decision on that play.

He is average. Nothing special. Use him up and move on.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:48 AM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I had huge expectations of CEH watching him in college.

He disappointed me.

He earned a little enthusiasm back from me after making some decent plays over the last few weeks, but my god there is no way you can defend his decision on that play.

He is average. Nothing special. Use him up and move on.
I am disappointed they don't run the ball more. We struggle for game after game to pass the ball and they just kept chucking it.
[Reply]
jettio 11:10 AM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)

Running into 8 guys is better than 1?

This might be the stupidest take I've ever seen on CP.

Jesus Christ.
So you think the Steelers coaches graded #41 as poor on that play for not defending against a potential cutback?

Do you think the Steelers coaches graded #35 as poor on that play?

CEH would not get a negative grade on that play by the Chiefs coaches.

That clip is not an example of a bad play by a RB.

Did this dumbass Nick Jacobs ever play or coach football at any level?

My apologies for trying to help people who do not know shit about NFL football.

I suppose these CEH complaint threads will be stuck on front page while he is injured, then when he is back in, he will have good games and the threads will drop off the front page.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 80
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up