ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's focus on some positives
big nasty kcnut 10:07 PM 10-24-2021
1. Our defense didn't let the tits score in the second half. We held henry to 86 yards.
2. We have seen pringle step up and show why he is a star in the making
3. Nick bolton and willie gay are improving every game.
4.patrick mahomes still our qb.
5.x factor no longer can enter arrowhead.

So our team down a little we will get right back up and fight.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:41 PM 10-25-2021
I'm enjoying some of the two-faced people turning smug. About the state of our favorite football team The Kansas City Chiefs. Pepper ridge farm will savagely remember. Oh yes, those cookies will choke. You You YOU!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:08 PM 10-25-2021
Here's the positives. Simply put...

We won a super bowl
We've been to 3 straight afc championships
This team today is very similar to the one that coasted to last year's super bowl
We have a HOF coach and a generational qb

So yeah, the sky isn't falling folks. Most fans would kill to have what we have.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:17 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
I'm enjoying some of the two-faced people turning smug. About the state of our favorite football team The Kansas City Chiefs. Pepper ridge farm will savagely remember. Oh yes, those cookies will choke. You You YOU!
It's brought a few posters out of the woods, hasn't it. Couple of guys we've rarely seen post all of a sudden have a lot to say now that the team looks bad.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:29 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's brought a few posters out of the woods, hasn't it. Couple of guys we've rarely seen post all of a sudden have a lot to say now that the team looks bad.
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:30 PM 10-25-2021
One positive is that John Dorsey is currently in a job that he would likely leave to be the Chiefs GM.

Time for Clark to right the wrong of running him out of town and subsequently decimating our roster.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:34 PM 10-25-2021
Positives

Entire defense is HIV full blown AIDS positive
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:23 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
One positive is that John Dorsey is currently in a job that he would likely leave to be the Chiefs GM.

Time for Clark to right the wrong of running him out of town and subsequently decimating our roster.
Let me see if I have this straight:

Reid controls the organization and was responsible for every good move made by Veach. But Dorsey was responsible for every good move during his tenure.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:51 PM 10-25-2021

A Khalen Saunders appreciation tweet

Dude made plays against the run. 1-tech/2i on all of these plays, penetrating zone runs or splitting a double-team to help trip up Henry. Good day for 99 #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/5xKdQmdpBo

— Ron Kopp Jr. (@Ron_Kopp) October 26, 2021

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:48 PM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
We only lost 4 ****ing games . All to pretty damned good teams. You want the players to pull their heads out? The fans need to pull their heads out too. It is not time to fold up and be a ****ing pussy.
underrated post.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:01 PM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The 14-game win streak is going to be amazing.
^^^^
[Reply]
Curé 05:00 PM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Pretty much...having every AFC team with two losses...the two AFCW teams with new stadiums essentially in 1st place over Mahomes is a dream scenario.
tell me more about this dream. and how it's all part of a script. maybe there's a twist ending like m. night shamylyin.

also, i'd still like to have your week 17 predictions, according to the script. i'll even provide the sched for ya. cuz that's how i roll. just pick which team will win, straight up. no spread or anything. easy peasy. i'm curious what the writers have in store for us this weekend.

Sunday, Jan. 2
Atlanta at Buffalo, 1 p.m.
New York Giants at Chicago, 1 p.m.
Kansas City at Cincinnati, 1 p.m.
Las Vegas at Indianapolis, 1 p.m.
Jacksonville at New England, 1 p.m.
Carolina at New Orleans, 1 p.m.
Tampa Bay at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
Miami at Tennessee, 1 p.m.
Philadelphia at Washington, 1 p.m.
Denver at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m.
Houston at San Francisco, 4:05 p.m.
Los Angeles Rams at Baltimore, 4:25 p.m.
Arizona at Dallas, 4:25 p.m.
Detroit at Seattle, 4:25 p.m.
Minnesota at Green Bay, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)

Monday, Jan. 3
Cleveland at Pittsburgh, 8:15 p.m.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:34 AM 12-30-2021
I'm positive Chiefs will win LVI and Avenge our title.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:29 AM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by Curé:
tell me more about this dream. and how it's all part of a script. maybe there's a twist ending like m. night shamylyin.

also, i'd still like to have your week 17 predictions, according to the script. i'll even provide the sched for ya. cuz that's how i roll. just pick which team will win, straight up. no spread or anything. easy peasy. i'm curious what the writers have in store for us this weekend.

Sunday, Jan. 2
Atlanta at Buffalo, 1 p.m.
New York Giants at Chicago, 1 p.m.
Kansas City at Cincinnati, 1 p.m.
Las Vegas at Indianapolis, 1 p.m.
Jacksonville at New England, 1 p.m.
Carolina at New Orleans, 1 p.m.
Tampa Bay at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
Miami at Tennessee, 1 p.m.
Philadelphia at Washington, 1 p.m.
Denver at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m.
Houston at San Francisco, 4:05 p.m.
Los Angeles Rams at Baltimore, 4:25 p.m.
Arizona at Dallas, 4:25 p.m.
Detroit at Seattle, 4:25 p.m.
Minnesota at Green Bay, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)

Monday, Jan. 3
Cleveland at Pittsburgh, 8:15 p.m.
did you just poke the bear? :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:49 AM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Dude...
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:45 AM 12-30-2021
This has to be one of the more impressive 180s done by a defensive unit.

If you had told me at any time during the 6-7 week stretch where the Chiefs had the worst defense in football, surrendering a 100% fail rate in the redzone with guys who didn't even know where to line up all the time would after 15 games be even middle of the road in the league I would have chalked it up to blind homerism.

I mean, these guys SUCKED. They excelled at little more than surrendering points, throwing hands up in the air, and shit talking frustrated fans on Twitter. Not really a sign of a unit that believes things will come together at any point.

Now not only are they getting stops, but they're taking the football away and are one of the hottest units in football.

Hard to imagine a team beating Mahomes if he gets more possessions than they do, while they're scoring 13 points or less.

I was overwhelmingly negative during that stretch. I don't see into the future, and I firmly believe that if you choose faith over what you see with your own two eyes, then you're a fool 99% of the time. What I saw with my own two eyes was a unit barreling full steam toward every record for sucking that we have a stat for.

I wanted Spags gone, and Jones was a massive disappointment for the price.

In fairness, if you're hurt, THAT BAD, sit the fuck down. If you cant swim, keep your ass out of the pool. Don't go out there, get embarrassed by inferior talent, making a fool of yourself and not allowing the injury to heal on top of it. You just have to be smarter than that.

Those that had faith the entire time, great job staying positive about the defense those two months.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up