ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:09 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I own everything i say. I can't speak for a single other fan out there. Doesn't mean i like what anyone else does. Case in point: stupid Mayors.

If Mike Hilton runs his mouth about "Burrowhead" then he better go out and walk it. Otherwise, you get it right in the ass.
Yeah! Clearly Pat went after Hilton to make a point! Seems Mahomes got the better of him!
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:13 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
**** Gene Steratore!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...f91d5b0516d46c
Why in the hell would he even bring this up? He should start talking about every missed call in every game throughout the season. This is starting to get ridiculous.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:15 PM 02-01-2023
They got lucky. We beat their ass if all that is called. If Mahomes wasn't hobbled and our WRs didn't have to leave the game we would have blown them out.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:15 PM 02-01-2023
Only faggots cry about the refs
[Reply]
notorious 06:16 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They got lucky. We beat their ass if all that is called. If Mahomes wasn't hobbled and our WRs didn't have to leave the game we would have blown them out.
Yep.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:16 PM 02-01-2023
How about that play where KT got injured. Was watching the All-22 last night and homie was a yard past the 1st down marker and they didn't give us the 1st.

How about this one that we all forgot: Remember when the Bengals were going to challenge, threw the flag and then the refs came in and reversed the call for him?

What's that Bengal fans? Ya'll forgot about the free challenge ya'll got?

Forgot about the 1st down that wasn't given to us, that KT clearly got?

Forgot about the TD that was taken off the board from a ticky tack holding call?

OF COOOOOURSE YOU DID.
[Reply]
Spott 06:17 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Why in the hell would he even bring this up? He should start talking about every missed call in every game throughout the season. This is starting to get ridiculous.
Maybe he could explain the missed pass interference penalty in the 2018 NFCCG and try to do it with a straight face.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:19 PM 02-01-2023
I'd like to see Steratore's bet slips, fucking Jabroni
[Reply]
DRM08 06:21 PM 02-01-2023
Best approach is to ignore the TV & social media stuff IMHO. I don’t watch ESPN or FOX Sports unless they have a live game. Try to avoid Twitter & Facebook as well. Lol
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:22 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Maybe he could explain the missed pass interference penalty in the 2018 NFCCG and try to do it with a straight face.
The Bengals shit fan base is not use to being screwed by the refs in big games yet. They haven't played in many at all. The Chiefs list of refs screwing us is long.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:23 PM 02-01-2023
It was also pointed out that the refs stopped the clock for the Bengals during their final drive, even though forward progress had stopped and homie didn't get out of bounds before forward progress was whistled dead.

Would Gene or any Bengals fans or any of these dipshits like to talk about the free timeout they got?

No? Anyone? Hello out there? Anyone wanna talk about that?

....didn't think so.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:23 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Best approach is to ignore the TV & social media stuff IMHO. I don’t watch ESPN or FOX Sports unless they have a live game. Try to avoid Twitter & Facebook as well. Lol
Same, unless it’s resident Chiefs homer Nick Wright.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:25 PM 02-01-2023
In reality, more bad calls went the BENGALS way.

But allllll these dumb motherfuckers watching Sunday night have no fucking clue what they're talking about.
[Reply]
philfree 06:26 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
He's throwing those officials under the bus. Not a good look for him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:28 PM 02-01-2023
So Bengals got:

1 Free Challenge

1 Free Time out

1 Chiefs TD taken off the board

1 clear and obvious Chiefs 1st down taken off the board

Countless holds.....

Among other things of course.

And the Chiefs benefitted from what exactly? A completely legit personal foul?

This kind of dumb shit makes my head explode.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up