ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 131
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:55 PM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Guessing you don't like seeing the Warriors dynasty to continue huh?
How could you tell? Did you read my posts over the past decade?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:56 PM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why? Because the Dubs would kick the **** out of the Heat?
They’d sweep the Heat, yes. Lowry can barely move and Butler is clearly hobbled as well. Although even if healthy, they don’t have the athletes to compete with GSW.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:57 PM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Thank god Luca didnt make the NBA Finals. That would be a disaster.
Well that’s inevitable, so you should probably get used to that idea now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:58 PM 05-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Someone is going to have to explain to me why Riles gave Duncan Robinson $90 million or whatever it was. I mean, there's stupid and then there's whatever that was.
$90M to an old, broken down Lowry sadly isn’t looking much better. That team’s time may be up already.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:14 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Well that’s inevitable, so you should probably get used to that idea now.
I find it interesting how he has absolutely no muscle tone. Like none at all. Just a big frame. I hope he gets fat and hangs out with DeMarcus Cousins.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:28 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I find it interesting how he has absolutely no muscle tone. Like none at all. Just a big frame. I hope he gets fat and hangs out with DeMarcus Cousins.
It’s a concern how he’s going to age for sure. Needs to get in shape and start getting serious about his body if he wants to maintain his level in 5-10 years.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:08 AM 05-27-2022
How could you tell? Did you read my posts over the past decade?
I've read some of your posts over the years. Guess I didn't recall your not liking the Dubs.

They are an exciting team to watch though. An all star team built mostly through their own draft picks. They won a Championship without KD and then won with adding him. Now that they are back to being healthy they are winning again.

6 western conference championships in 8 years. It's an impressive run.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:47 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I've read some of your posts over the years. Guess I didn't recall your not liking the Dubs.

They are an exciting team to watch though. An all star team built mostly through their own draft picks. They won a Championship without KD and then won with adding him. Now that they are back to being healthy they are winning again.

6 western conference championships in 8 years. It's an impressive run.
They blocked his boy from adding more titles to his resume. In his mind if they didn't then more than about 10% of fans might recognize him as the GOAT instead of MJ.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:55 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
They blocked his boy from adding more titles to his resume. In his mind if they didn't then more than about 10% of fans might recognize him as the GOAT instead of MJ.
When you're so scared of one player after losing a series that you go get the 2nd best player in the league to add to your 73 win team, yeah it irks me. Should irk most people really.

Those 2017 and 2018 seasons could have also had really fun Finals series between two evenly matched teams had they not done that and instead we had to watch complete wipeouts.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 AM 05-27-2022
Only Lebron is allowed to stack the deck in his favor!!

You reap what you sow.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:01 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Only Lebron is allowed to stack the deck in his favor!!

You reap what you sow.
Adding the #2 player in the league to a 73 win team goes quite a bit further than stacking the deck in your favor. It's more like rigging the game.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:04 AM 05-27-2022
Adding the #2 player in the league to a 73 win team goes quite a bit further than stacking the deck in your favor. It's more like rigging the game.
Strange reason to dislike them. If they have the means necessary to add talent to their roster it would be foolish for the GM to not do it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 05-27-2022
Yes, we all know where you conveniently draw the line.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:06 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yes, we all know where you conveniently draw the line.
I draw it at guys crying in the parking lot to Kevin Durant after their 73 win team blew a 3-1 lead in the Finals, yeah.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 AM 05-27-2022
I draw it at guys crying in the parking lot to Kevin Durant after their 73 win team blew a 3-1 lead in the Finals, yeah.
You’re just mad because they beat Lebron at his own super team game.

You gave zero fucks about the Heat super team after Lebron couldn’t beat Boston.

You actively rooted for Lebron/Kawhi/AD in LA.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 131
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up