ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 131
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:24 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’ve heard that they’ll have to get a third team involved because the Nets don’t want Ayton.
Oh really? Wow! That may get interesting.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:30 PM 06-30-2022
At this point the league would be better if Lebron, Durant, Harden, Simmons and Kyrie all just retired.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:47 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Nothing wrong with Beal being loyal. He probably enjoys playing there so good for him for sticking with his team.

**** Durant. I'm sure he will play for a team this upcoming season then leave if he doesn't get his way or they don't win a championship. That's just how he is. Dude is a snake.
I guess but he is an All-Star and continues to play for a losing franchise. You would think that would get old as a competitor. Then again maybe he will do what other All-Star players are doing, sign the large contract then ask for a trade. That would be the smart move.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:17 PM 06-30-2022
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:07 PM 06-30-2022
Would love KD going to Miami because they'd have to unprotect their 2025 pick to OKC. They'd also have to get OKC to agree (and they won't want to as KD on the Heat significantly devalues the pick), so they'll need more draft compensation to do it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:42 AM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
At this point the league would be better if Lebron, Durant, Harden, Simmons and Kyrie all just retired.
You wish. At the rate LeBron is going he could still play in this league until he's 45, making every record practically untouchable.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:44 AM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Saw a report from Windhurst that Kyrie is trying to go to the Lakers and the Lakers may have a package to trade for KD lol. I bet KCC would instantly love that :-)
I still don't see how either of these two things are feasible with their cap situation. Who is taking Westbrook off their hands?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:46 AM 07-01-2022
In regards to this KD trade, it will be the biggest in NBA history and the Nets will want close to equal value plus you have to match salaries. I can't forsee the Nets trading KD for a bunch of picks and a group of average players.

So for example the Suns, do they have a good enough package without throwing in Booker or for the Heat they would have to send Adebayo. But the Nets would have to move Simmons first or throw him into the deal for either of those trades to happen.
Raptors should be making the rookie of the year Barnes available in addition to obviously other pieces as well. Judging by the Kawhi trade, Masai Ujiri is certainly not risk averse.

Will be interesting to see just what they're able to get out of him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:38 AM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You wish. At the rate LeBron is going he could still play in this league until he's 45, making every record practically untouchable.
What Do you mean 'at this rate'?? Dude is getting injured more and more each year. He isn't playing until he is 45
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:25 AM 07-01-2022
I wish because of all the drama and team jumping they all do. I don't give a shit about any of his records he may get if he plays 25 years. Be the new KAJ..nice.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:40 AM 07-01-2022
Fucking hell, Bridges....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfdGh08jdvz/

Listening to their kid casually recount trying to get his dad to stop beating the shit out of his mom is horrible.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:28 AM 07-01-2022
If Zion Williams were a European player he’d be labeled soft. But he’s not so he gets the benefit of a doubt and a big contract.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:26 AM 07-01-2022
I still don't see how either of these two things are feasible with their cap situation. Who is taking Westbrook off their hands?
Don't know but Windhurst said today Irving to the Lakers is most likely going to happen.

Originally Posted by :
[Windhorst] Kyrie wants to be a Laker, that's the only team he wants. There will be some negotiations on the draft picks, but the Lakers have the functionality to make that trade. Kyrie could absolutely find himself in a Laker uniform. But they have to wait and see what the Nets do with KD first.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:36 AM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
What Do you mean 'at this rate'?? Dude is getting injured more and more each year. He isn't playing until he is 45
He’s still a top 5-10 player in the league when he does play at age 37. He’s playing as long as he wants.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:37 AM 07-01-2022
Don't know but Windhurst said today Irving to the Lakers is most likely going to happen.
Yeah, it will happen next year though when Westbrook is gone and he is a free agent. I just don’t see how the entire situation is workable unless/until they get rid of Russ, but maybe I just don’t know enough about how the cap works.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 131
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130 > Last »
Up