ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:26 PM 11-09-2003
Whatever. I took action as I said I would. Your post was only made to garner attraction from the masses, not to complain to the moderators. I even asked if you would put up with the crap you pulled on your own board and you admitted you wouldn't.

If you aren't smart enough to pick up on that, then you really don't need to be here anyway.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:26 PM 11-09-2003
I thought we reacted appropriately to any racial slurs, but I'll be happy to disable the account if you wish.
[Reply]
alanm 09:31 PM 11-09-2003
I have no idea what this is all about. But don't run off because of some assholes who are probably newbies who don't know you and racist to boot. For a Donk fan your all right:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:27 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Dude, someone's gotta piss us off in the offseason. You'll send someone from the Mane over? Because MHM is too likeable to be that guy.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:27 PM 11-09-2003
Hey Taco. I don't blame you for being pissed about the PM. Probably shouldn't have taken it public though.

However, the reaction you received from the mods after taking it public was over the top, IMO. As much as I hate ya, I'd hate to see ya go...
[Reply]
RNR 09:32 PM 11-09-2003
Dang TJ, I do not know what happened but I hope you take a day cool off and come back, if not I will catch you at the Mane for our yearly bets.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:29 PM 11-09-2003
This racial slur things has been going on for a while with him from multiple users.

Just a shame IMO.

No reason for it.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:30 PM 11-09-2003
If TJ is leaving can I have his post count?
[Reply]
jettio 09:37 PM 11-09-2003
Taco should hang around.

Phobia will deal appropriately with the racial slurs.

Did KC Wolfman prove he does not have the fair judgement to be a moderator?

I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:41 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
Taco should hang around.

Phobia will deal appropriately with the racial slurs.

Did KC Wolfman prove he does not have the fair judgement to be a moderator?

I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.

I never read Tim's thread. If I had, I would have locked it down as well.

As far as not "letting you know", you are being over-dramatic yourself. The thread is available to be viewed, my response to TJ was direct and in a public format, I explained why I took the action in a public format. Otter's actions were addressed privately. The message sent to him and copied to the other moderators simply is not your business unless Otter or Kyle chose to make it public.

You need to get your facts straight if you are calling someone out. Nothing about TJs post has been hidden from anyone.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 09:51 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
The Planet had also decided that although it was wrong for the threats to have taken place, it was wrong for Frazod to have made the PM public.
[Reply]
Otter 07:35 AM 11-10-2003
This is the last I'm going to comment on any of this but before its all over I think everyone should know that Tac0 and me exchanged several smoke signals before all of this.

His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.

Before anyone goes calling me a racist, jerk or whatever toots your horn you should full story, which I doubt any of you do unless you somehow read everything that went on between him and me.

By the Tac0 John rules of engagment: How is using the word "Mexican" racist? It's not.

And this whole drama by the queen is just another call for attention and an easy out because he can't stomp on our team at will.

He plays some you like a fiddle, its pathetic and it pisses me off.

Bottom line: you don't know the whole story and its really none of your business what I said to him in a private message.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:29 PM 11-09-2003
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:32 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.
he's complaining about the mods...he has some beef with Russ...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up