ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
SAUTO 11:23 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You're wrong, John Dorsey tried to protect the chiefs
I'm not sure that was all correct.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:25 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
IIRC, didn't he want Berry to pay for insurance in case the lymphoma came back?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:27 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So exactly how would that have changed things?
[Reply]
TEX 11:27 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Really? Do tell...
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:28 AM 12-30-2018
Maybe, but that wouldn't have protected us here anyway, lol.

I'm not sure that Clark stepped in and made that contract happen like has been said though. A poster I respect a lot had said he knows the story and will spill the beans at some point.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:28 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We have the best QB in football for the first time in our lives and people want to waste all their time railing about a guy who has been through the ringer multiple times. Its unfortunate, thats all it is.

The same idiots running their mouth nonstop about Berry are the same people who said we would NEVER EVER EVER draft a QB in the first round. Well they were wrong so now its time to find something else to incessantly complain about. Lets find the next scapegoat to complain about in every fucking thread now that Smith is gone.

Cutting him, him retiring, IR, nothing being done different would change anything or save a dime as far as this season or moving forward is concerned. He didn't know and the Chiefs didn't know this season was going to play out this way and to think anything different is the ultimate in fan stupidity.

If you are THAT frustrated with the franchise then quit watching and go the fuck away.
:-), why don't you step away instead?

And let's not forget the details of some of their/our frustration, it's that he can "do killer workouts that would kill most players", but can't play on Sunday. Sorry, that sounds like a TON of bullshit to most of us. When you have players like Hill, pretty-much the fastest make in the league, wearing a pound of tape on his ankle and taking a shot to play through the pain, it just sucks to have a guy what does workouts that would kill most players, take most Sundays off, then miss the most critical snaps due to some stupid pitch count. In games that could have locked-up HFA. Now that we're at game #3 of being able to do that, we're hearing that he might take another Sunday off! Meanwhile he's making the coin that suggests he'd play through pain, hell, and high water to help this team. Remember his workouts before you say we're crazy...

Yeah, "we're" overreacting! :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:28 AM 12-30-2018
So exactly how would that have changed things?
Relax, you whiny fucking bitch. I'm just stating to SAUTO what I remember of that situation.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:29 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Really? Do tell...
I wish I could.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:31 AM 12-30-2018
Relax, you whiny fucking bitch. I'm just stating to SAUTO what I remember of that situation.
See you are just complaining when it has no merit, as usual.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:31 AM 12-30-2018
So? You going to bitch about it forever? We all now the contract was a bad idea now.

I remember when people complained nonstop because we never paid our players and they always left. Its not possible to satisfy the idiots here.
news flash, you coming in here bitching about people bitching is worse then people bitching about Berry. Move on past the people bitching bro.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:33 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-), why don't you step away instead?

And let's not forget the details of some of their/our frustration, it's that he can "do killer workouts that would kill most players", but can't play on Sunday. Sorry, that sounds like a TON of bullshit to most of us. When you have players like Hill, pretty-much the fastest make in the league, wearing a pound of tape on his ankle and taking a shot to play through the pain, it just sucks to have a guy what does workouts that would kill most players, take most Sundays off, then miss the most critical snaps due to some stupid pitch count. In games that could have locked-up HFA. Now that we're at game #3 of being able to do that, we're hearing that he might take another Sunday off! Meanwhile he's making the coin that suggests he'd play through pain, hell, and high water to help this team. Remember his workouts before you say we're crazy...

Yeah, "we're" overreacting! :-)

You dont even watch most of the games you fucking hypocrite. You are the biggest example of whats wrong with this place. You watch half the games and act like you are some super fan getting jobbed by Berry.

You have a history here dude, we know you arent even that vested in the Chiefs yet you nonstop bitch like you are part owner.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:35 AM 12-30-2018
So does Berry have the spirit to play today or not?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:36 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
news flash, you coming in here bitching about people bitching is worse then people bitching about Berry. Move on past the people bitching bro.
Nope Im calling the idiots out. Part of the problem with this place anymore is the idiots are allowed to run rampant unlike how it used to be. Ive been here longer than most of the idiots they can leave if they dont like it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:38 AM 12-30-2018
See you are just complaining when it has no merit, as usual.
How is me telling SAUTO what I remember about that situation complaining?
[Reply]
TEX 11:39 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
All the Berry ballwashers refuse to address why he didn't have the deformity fixed before the season, like perhaps while he was sitting out all last year.
That's where I am with all this. IF there were signs way back then, then why wasn't it addressed at the time? :-)

I thought he had been experiencing discomfort with it in the past, and had even rested it before, several training camps ago? Did he and the doctors not know back then there were issues?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up