ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 121
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
backinblack 04:48 PM 12-31-2022
Remember every other coordinator that coached Brady under Belichick's watch and moved on to other teams and found a lot of success?

Oh right you don't, because that never happened. Every single Patriots coach that has tried to head coach elsewhere has failed miserably.
[Reply]
jettio 04:50 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
you really think Josh McDaniels was the reason for the success of the Patriots, and not Belichick or Brady?

We could sit here for the next lifetime and debate the merits of Belichick and Brady being the GOATs, but I never thought anyone would suggest McDaniels was a reason for their accomplishments in NE lol
I said he has three Super Bowl rings since Denver.

The stuff you say I said is not anywhere in any post I made.
[Reply]
backinblack 04:51 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
I said he has three Super Bowl rings since Denver.

The stuff you say I said is not anywhere in any post I made.
the fucking towel boy in those years has three rings too, who gives a shit
[Reply]
jettio 05:52 PM 12-31-2022
the ****ing towel boy in those years has three rings too, who gives a shit
You wrote out a bunch of nonsense arguing against something nobody said.
[Reply]
backinblack 06:11 PM 12-31-2022
you sure love playing games, even though I know you got my point and refuse to argue it, don't you
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:13 PM 12-31-2022
And that means what?

Raiders are practically eliminated from this year’s playoffs, but the evidence you cite has nothing to do with how much success the Raiders have with McDaniels in future seasons.

Chiefs lost to the same Colts team and Chiefs are likely a top 2 seed in AFC.

Eagles needed a late TD to beat Colts and Eagles are likely #1 seed.
All of the evidence during his tenure in Denver and now with the Raiders indicates that Josh McDaniels is a terrible HC.

Provide evidence… based on his track record as a HC… that McDaniels will have future success with the Raiders.

This should be interesting.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:25 PM 12-31-2022
With practically the exact same roster on offense, the Patriots replaced UBERZOMG OFFENSE MASTERMIND Joshy boy with a goddamn defensive coordinator.

The results are basically the same.

McDaniels is a talentless hack
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:05 PM 12-31-2022
I said McDaniels has a chance to be successful with Raiders. All the assholes clapping back say that the only possibility is failure.

My post said the story is yet to be written and could go either way.

All the assholes said God has already decided McDaniels failure as Raiders head coach.

How about all the assholes bet $500 prop bet every year that Raiders have losing season and do not make playoffs?
Oh OK I get it. This is one of those "so you're saying there's a chaaaance" moments.

Miss me with that shit. I mean sure, it's possible that a miracle could occur and McDaniels could coach a football team to a result that is not a tragi comic disaster.

However, most people with more than one half of a moving brain cell will check the history of his production, and conclude that it's more likely than not this dude flames out and goes crawling back to New England.

It's like someone saying it's possible that through sheer volume alone, you could potentially post something semi intelligent.

Then we look over your post history, and again realize that shit ain't fuckin happening either.
[Reply]
jdubya 07:22 PM 12-31-2022
McD may surely suck but he should get coach of the year for finally getting rid of the $30 + million a year mediocre pussy boy.

Oh, and Happy New Year!!
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:27 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, with the exception of about 3 years with Gannon, it’s been 4 long decades and counting for the Raiders.
I really don’t think Carr compares favorably with Rich Gannon. They have similar statistics but Gannon gave you rushing yards, won playoff games, had “it” a bit more. Their passing statistics are remarkably similar though.

Basically, system QBs who become journeymen that you settle for, not build franchises around.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:29 PM 12-31-2022
He got rid of Cutler before his first season in Denver.
As I understand it. Kyle the O Orton was part of that trade
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:33 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He got rid of Cutler before his first season in Denver.
As I understand it. Kyle the O Orton was part of that trade
It was Kyle Orton, but two first round picks and change as well.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:37 PM 12-31-2022
Good ol bottle of JD & hanging cig Orton. He wanted no part of Pioli after McNugget. Respect
[Reply]
jettio 08:34 PM 12-31-2022
you sure love playing games, even though I know you got my point and refuse to argue it, don't you
Wipe your ass all by yourself.

Why would I argue when both sides are from you?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:38 PM 12-31-2022
I'd take Derek Carr over Alex Smith. Hell if we'd have drafted Carr, then there's a decent chance we could have won the SB in 2015 or 2016. Our D those 2 years was really good.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 121
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Up