ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:22 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
**** off.
You fuck off, asshole. It's grade school math.
[Reply]
eDave 07:28 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
You fuck off, asshole. It's grade school math.
Why did you, and nobody else, feel the need to belittle him over it? Do you feel superior or something?
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:37 PM 05-20-2021
You dollar cost average is $42,333/bitcoin.

If you can't figure this shit out, you should let someone else manage your money.
My brain doesn't do number averaging very well, I can figure shit out eventually but it takes me a while to figure out the correct formulas. It's not required in my line of work that I've been in for 20+ years and school was a long time ago. Thanks for your help though.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:41 PM 05-20-2021
https://coinguides.org/average-cost-...tocks-trading/
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:49 PM 05-20-2021
Why did you, and nobody else, feel the need to belittle him over it? Do you feel superior or something?
I *can* figure it out, and I let someone else manage my money. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:53 PM 05-20-2021
I *can* figure it out, and I let someone else manage my money. :-)
Why do you have someone else managing your money? Are you stupid or something?

Makes sense though since you can't even manage your own weight.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:01 PM 05-20-2021
Why do you have someone else managing your money? Are you stupid or something?

Makes sense though since you can't even manage your own weight.
I don't need to micromanage my money.

Not sure why you think I'm fat.
[Reply]
eDave 08:05 PM 05-20-2021
I don't need to micromanage my money.

Not sure why you think I'm fat.
Who said micromanage other than you?

I'm sure you are an Adonis, so my apologies for that one and my overall point is don't make fun of retards. You know better.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:25 PM 05-20-2021
Who said micromanage other than you?

I'm sure you are an Adonis, so my apologies for that one and my overall point is don't make fun of retards. You know better.
If you are making every decision about every financial transaction, you are, by definition, micromanaging your money. I don't need to do that.

I have no debt; everything is paid for; I live comfortably--as long as the person managing my money keeps making money rather than losing it, why should I change things? Can I do it? Sure. Do I want to? Nope. Too many other things in life to focus on rather than money.

If someone doesn't have a basic skill in an area, it probably in their best interest to have someone with more knowledge about that subject do the task for you. I'm not good at fixing cars. Because I'm not good at fixing cars, I let someone else do maintenance on my car.

I never called anyone the R-word. I never called anyone stupid. Those are *your* words. You just took offense and jumped to conclusions.

I assume you think I'm fat because of my user name? Do you also think I have sideburns and wear jumpsuits?
[Reply]
BIGtuna 08:28 PM 05-20-2021
Wat up my niggas
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:30 PM 05-20-2021
I think I'm doing very well managing my own money, I proved it earlier in this thread. You dont need to remember averaging cost formulas off the top of your head to be good with money.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:31 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by BIGtuna:
Wat up my ****as
Welcome back Hoots
[Reply]
Third Eye 08:33 PM 05-20-2021
You dollar cost average is $42,333/bitcoin.

If you can't figure this shit out, you should let someone else manage your money.
Seems to have gotten a little testy in here, so I hate to mention that this isn’t really correct. Put it in a spreadsheet yourself and you’ll see that at this price his investment is still positive about $95. The problem is you are taking the weighted average of the amount invested and the share/coin price. What you need to do is take the weighted average of the number of shares/coins and share/coin price. The real answer is roughly $41,674.
[Reply]
BIGtuna 08:35 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Seems to have gotten a little testy in here, so I hate to mention that this isn’t really correct. Put it in a spreadsheet yourself and you’ll see that at this price his investment is still positive about $95. The problem is you are taking the weighted average of the amount invested and the share/coin price. What you need to do is take the weighted average of the number of shares/coins and share/coin price. The real answer is roughly $41,674.
:-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:59 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Plug it into your spreadsheet that you linked. It says that I am right.

edit: My mistake...it was eDave that posted the link and not you.
[Reply]
Page 192 of 261
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242 > Last »
Up